BY FERRARA

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.5 oz, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

Ferrara Bagged Candy - Pack of 12
  • "I was introduced to these as a small child by my mother and have loved them ever since." in 1 review
Shantrell P.
Ludowici, GA
I hate this candy my dad loves it on the other hand he used to buy it a lot when we were kids so he didn't have to share with us this candy is just not kid-friendly the price is great but the taste is not I'm sorry I wouldn't recommend anybody this candy
Brandy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love circus peanuts! My mom used to buy these for me all the time as a child. As an adult the don't seem as good as they used too, but they are still a favorite.
Jennifer B.
Atlanta, GA
My great-grandfather used to always give them to me when I was little so I love them. Sometimes, you'll get a bag that has been sitting around for a while so they are hard. But when they are fresh, they are so good!
Melissa N.
Crosbyton, TX
Circus Peanuts remind me of my childhood!! My mom used to buy these for me all the time. I love the way they kind of melt in your mouth. I haven't had any in a long time but they are an all time favorite!
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I ate bags upon bags of these as a child. I still love the flavor but find that as an adult, I can't eat more than one or two. I guess it's just too rich for me these days.
Devon D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I personally think these are super gross. I think maybe it is because the texture is super weird, but I just really dislike them. Which says a lot because I love candy.
Susan C.
Mountain Grove, MO
I don't normally like circus peanuts, but these were so soft and fresh. They are very sweet, as are all circus peanuts, but for a little sweet snack, they are great.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
These are a classic. My grandmother would buy a bag every chance she got cause everyone loved these in my family. They are soft, chewy, airy, and well priced.
Erika M.
I was introduced to these as a small child by my mother and have loved them ever since. These are so soft and chewy like a circus peanut should be!
Heather S.
I know a lot of people that do not care for these. I on the other hand love them. They're a great snack, and I've been eating them since I was little
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
What do these taste like?

Kohl's