BY FERRARA

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 3.6 oz, Flavor: Butterscotch, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• Have you ever used these in any kind of recipe? 1 Answers
Ferrara Bagged Candy - Pack of 12
  • "I spend most of my time with my grandma when I was younger and she would always buy these so now I buy them when ever I want." in 1 review
  • "These bring back some sweet memories from childhood, as my grandma would always have them in a dish to share." in 1 review
  • "I could eat it all day long and not get tired of the taste." in 1 review
Deanna G.
In high school every day I would carry a bag of these and just eat them throughout the day. Very affordable and very tasty!! Also, compared to alternatives these last longer than other butterscotch products. If you enjoy yummy butterscotch you must try these!
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I always buy 2 bags of these, then split up the candies between my lunch pale and my main purses. these can last me up to a year. just a quick something to do with my mouth if I'm bored or need a sugar fix.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I like these they are nostalgic for me because they remind me of my grandmother who loved these candies. They are great when you want something to satisfy your sweet tooth but also low in calories.
Linda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember these from my childhood the most. My grandfather had a pocket full of these all of the time. I loved going to his house because I knew he'd have these around the house.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Butterscotch candy is just delicious. I spend most of my time with my grandma when I was younger and she would always buy these so now I buy them when ever I want.
shaylene b.
Hemet, CA
Nothing says "old people" like a butterscotch candy! These bring back some sweet memories from childhood, as my grandma would always have them in a dish to share.
Becky B.
Spring Valley, WI
My childhood FAVORITE candy. We always had these at my grandmothers house, to this day I still love a butterscotch disk & am reminded of my grandma's house.
carla c.
Someone else said nostalgic and i definitely agree. these are definitely grandma candy like something she would have in her candy bowl. they taste good tho
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
Who doesn't love these butterscotch candies??!! They are wonderful. Its one of those candies that make your mouth water just thinking about them.
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
Love these! My grandpa always seems to have them in her house and purse at all times. They're inexpensive and taste just how you would expect!!
Linda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Have you ever used these in any kind of recipe?

back