BY FERRARA #29 in Nut Candy

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 1.75 oz, Flavor: Peanut Butter, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• have not seen these in years! where do you get them?1 Answers
Grace S.
Mocksville
I love this candy. It's great. And also it just brings back great memories from when I was younger every time I eat it.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
I love the crunchy effect of these and the peanut butter burst of flavors in them!! Brings back childhood memories.
Felecia G.
These are ok. Not much peanut butter flavor, usually one of thw last candies to go in my Halloween bag as a kid.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Los favoritos de mi madre como le encantan si la deja se come la bolsa solita y sin mirar para el lado son bueno
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Great taste and i love how crunchy they are. You can still find these in certain stores for a pretty good price.
Vanessa P.
This was one of my favorite childhood candies; I still love to buy they to remind me of the good old days!!!
Pam H.
Arlington, Tx
This candy takes me back to when I was a child. My mother would buy me this candy and it delicious and sweet.
Cindy R.
Springfield, MA
OMG this stuff is good I use to buy them when I was a kid, I don't see them a lot but when I do I get some.
Lauren J.
Cumberland, MD
Sathers candies are amazing, they have so many variety and you can get 2 packs for less than $3.
Mylkia R.
Looove this peanut butter little guys...they taste so awesome...you can never eat just one!!!
lori s.
Sparta, TN
have not seen these in years! where do you get them?