BY FERRARA #29 in Nut Candy

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 1.75 oz, Flavor: Peanut Butter, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• have not seen these in years! where do you get them?1 Answers
Mia P.
These little bags of candy are the perfect size. When we travel I always buy a variety of the bags. I also keep a few bags at home to snack on when I'm on the run. It is a really good deal. You get 2 bags for $1.50!
Katie W.
Stem, NC
These are so yummy! And so cheap! You can find them at literally any little gas station and they're like two bags for 1.50 or 2.00! and there are a lot in a bag. They're great to keep in your purse or desk for a quick treat.
Kimberly I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember getting these as a child during Halloween and I actually just picked some up the other day at a boat/marina place, because I have never seen them anywhere else. I love that they are crunchy and peanut buttery.
kristina b.
Lyford, TX
I use to love these candys when I was younger. they would give these a lot during Halloween. they have a sweet and buttery taste that go perfect together.
Natalie P.
Old school candy that's as good today as it was when I was a kid. Has peanut butter in the middle and a hard, crunchy candy on the outside. Really good!
Allison D.
Peanut Butter bars are a classic favorite in my house. Crunchy and chewy at the same time with the perfect peanut butter taste. Also very affordable.
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
I remember getting these when I was a kid. I loved them! I can find them occasionally and when I do find them, I make sure to get some.
Dawn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I never really bought these, but they would some how end up around the house during the holidays. (haha) I love these little things!
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I love these. I remember getting them in my Halloween candy bag as a kid and just loved them. Different flavor but yummy
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
These were always my favorite thing to get from the store as a child. They are only around 99 cent and they are so good.
lori s.
Sparta, TN
have not seen these in years! where do you get them?