BY FERRARA #32 in Nut Candy

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 1.75 oz, Flavor: Peanut Butter, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• have not seen these in years! where do you get them?1 Answers
Katie W.
Katie W.
Stem, NC
These are so yummy! And so cheap! You can find them at literally any little gas station and they're like two bags for 1.50 or 2.00! and there are a lot in a bag. They're great to keep in your purse or desk for a quick treat.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Old school candy that's as good today as it was when I was a kid. Has peanut butter in the middle and a hard, crunchy candy on the outside. Really good!
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Sweet Tooth Expert
Los favoritos de mi madre como le encantan si la deja se come la bolsa solita y sin mirar para el lado son bueno
Pam H.
Pam H.
Arlington, Tx
This candy takes me back to when I was a child. My mother would buy me this candy and it delicious and sweet.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
This was one of my favorite childhood candies; I still love to buy they to remind me of the good old days!!!
Mia P.
Mia P.
These little bags of candy are the perfect size. When we travel I always buy a variety of the bags. I also keep a few bags at home to snack on when I'm on the run. It is a really good deal. You get 2 bags for $1.50!
kristina b.
kristina b.
Lyford, Texas
I use to love these candys when I was younger. they would give these a lot during Halloween. they have a sweet and buttery taste that go perfect together.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
These were always my favorite thing to get from the store as a child. They are only around 99 cent and they are so good.
Mylkia R.
Mylkia R.
Looove this peanut butter little guys...they taste so awesome...you can never eat just one!!!
Riley B.
Riley B.
I absolutely hate these! It's a weird salty flavor and really doesn't seem like a candy.
lori s.
lori s.
Sparta, TN
have not seen these in years! where do you get them?