BY FERRARA

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 3.4 oz, Flavor: Assorted, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie C.
Growing up this was something i would see everyone and i mean everyone eating... it was so trendy and i never understood why... yes they came in all sorts of colors but i guess i just was never a huge fan of them but thats just me... imma give this a five stars cuz they were ok but i loved the many colors they came in...
Nichole O.
Toledo, OH
We love these Jelly Beans. I like a classic jelly bean. These remind me of when I was a kid at Easter. They also helped potty train my daughter. She would always ask for "jeans", her word for jelly beans. Seriously a classic candy that has given me a lifetime of fond memories!
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
I love jelly beans and that it has a lot of tipes to choose from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are great to share or take to a party ,your friends are going to love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tracy M.
honea path, south carolina
Who couldn't love these ..I love a jelly bean! I truthfully could care less the name of jelly bean I like them all " lol these are great too a good classic kind
Shelby p.
These jelly beans are great! My daughter loved getting them for Easter so when it came time to potty train we bribed her to go with these! Works like a charm!
felecia g.
Jelly beans are my favorite candy and these original flavors are certainly the best. My fav is mixing 2 colors or eating just the jelly part.
Jen N.
Elmira, NY
I have a hard time finding a brand of jelly beans I enjoy...however, these taste great and are a great treat to sneak into a movie with!
Amber I.
Middleburg, FL
These look so good!!! I wonder if they taste as good as they look!? It's a good price, which is always a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love jelly beans, I think that it's really interesting how they come up with all these different flavors.
Leanne H.
Abilene, TX
Legendary!!!!! This is one of my favorite candys must try! Has an amazing taste! Grew up with this candy