BY FERIDIES

We take top quality Virginia peanuts and embed them in a rich, smooth, buttery candy. This old fashioned candy is just like grandma used to make. The 9 ounce can measures 4"w x 3.375" h. Shelf life is approximately 1 year. see more...

• How does this taste? is it too hard to chew?3 Answers
  • How many calories does one serving have? 1 Answers
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My oh my! These are heavenly! SO light, buttery and nutty at the same time! Peanut brittle crunch is the best that there is and these go super quick in my house! A family fave!
Christina P.
Ahhhhhhh peanut brittle. reminds me of the holidays with my family but easily enjoyed all year long. this brand is not to salty like other brands and has the best consistency.
Daniela B.
Oh my lord! when u eat does it feels lie if u were in heaven.. i love eating them and I'm surprise that it doesn't have that much calories
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
A very delicious treat but it's very sweet. You will get full after eating a couple. They have a very distinct taste which is a good thing.
Megan N.
I personally love nuts and this peanut brittle is to die for! it comes ina nice box and has great flavors. you can never go wrong with it.
Roxan S.
Washington, DC
I LOVE THE TASTE OF THIS PEANUT CRUCNCH. i have brough this from safeway and i eat it during my work or i eat it when watching a movie
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
I love peanut brittle and this really had a great flavor to it and it really tastes home made my kids love it
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
My husband loves these! On the other hand I am not a peanut brittle person. They're ok. Nothing special.
Caitlin M.
Yummm!! Great flavor and texture. Not overly sweet or artificial tasting. Tastes like homemade. Very good
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
They are so good. When I'm not in the mood of making my own I always buy this brand.
Merima B.
How does this taste? is it too hard to chew?
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
How many calories does one serving have?