Feria : Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour Very Light Natural Blonde 100 Hair Color

BY FERIA

Permanent Gentle, deep conditioning see more...

Daniela H.
I constantly find coupons for this dye a lot so I buy it often. It works great in my hair without damaging it too badly. I really like the conditioner that comes with Feria dyes too. It leaves my hair feeling extra soft.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I like this hair color a lot. A lot of times I buy hair color and it doesn't turn out anything like the box. Well this one does so I tend to always buy it.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
This product worked OK. I used to depart some light blonde ombre in my hairbut it didn't take as I wanted to. Not worth the price just a pretty box.