Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour Hi-Lift Cool Brown B61 Hair Color 1 Kt Box uploaded by Cheryl C.

BY FERIA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

B61 Cooler - Hi-Lift Cool Brown Downtown Brown is a cooler shade that minimizes red/orange or golden tones.  Want to boost red or golden tones, choose a warmer shade.  To enhance your hair s natural tones, select a natural shade. Colour Cue:   Colour shown may only be achieved on natural medium brown to natural black hair colour. Not recommended on hair coloured with black or dark brown shades.  Not recommended on light brown or lighter natural hair colour. Do not use on relaxed hair, bleached, highlighted or gray hair.  Permed hair, wait two weeks before using. Re-inventing Browns:  Feria Hi-Lift Browns .  Brilliant, shimmering Feria browns that lighten even the darkest hair up to 4 levels .  Patented formula with Colour Booster Technology controls brassiness , so browns are purer and cooler than ever. Sends pure colour and mu see more...

• My hair is blonde around the facial frame and the rest is...1 Answers
  • Is this a good hair coloring kit and would I be able to a...1 Answers
  • Can I use this to cover my orange hair color2 Answers
  • "I was so excited to try this "Hi-Lift" Downtown Brown hair color mostly because of the dramatic color lift." in 3 reviews
  • "I have dark brown hair with undertones of orange so when i use this it does bring them out even more but not enough for me to not like it." in 1 review
  • "I have always used the blue black in this line and it is absolutely amazing!" in 1 review
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Yeah so this product stinks! I mean it literally stinks as far as it smells SUPER strong and it stinks as far as not doing its job. This color is made to lighten brown hair and the only thing that it lightened was the root of my hair, which is weird to me because the color stays on the roots less time than anywhere else! Needless to say, I would NEVER recommend this!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I've been using theirs hair dye for years. I love the shade and it works great on dark hair. Some hair dyes are not that great when it comes to dying dark brown or black hair but this one really lightens it up and I have no complaints. I highly recommend this hair dye.
Maria M.
Chicago
I used this on my dark brown hair, it did absolutely nothing to it, smells incredibly strong, and burns when you use the conditioner with it? Never using it again. The only thing it did to my hair was make it slightly soft. Waste of time and money
Laura G.
Birmingham, AL
I just colored my hair with this last night and like the color. I have dark brown hair with red undertones. This did not bring out as much red as other boxed colors typically do but my hair does have a slight red tint. It is not brassy at all, which is exactly what I have been looking for. My only complaint right now is that the fumes were pretty strong compared to other home hair colors I have used. It is probably because of the lightening effect/"high lift" component. The jury is still out as to how long the color holds. If I get anywhere close to 4 weeks I am happy as my hair type (dry and curly/wavy) does not take to color well. All in all and at first look, this is a great hair color for people with medium to dark brown hair who want to go a little lighter. The guides on the side were pretty accurate for me.
Wendy W.
Pevely, MO
I've been dying my hair for at least 20 years. I've done just about every shade there is. So I decided to try this to lighten my tad bit darker dyed brown hair. It did lighten it! However my roots were lighter of course. Now I do have to compliment feria! I've tried the loreal brand and it FRIED my hair. This did not! I'm about to do my 2nd try with this because I really like the color my hair turned out. And no red!!!!! The only bad part I can say is that my grey hairs are still there after about a week or so. So if you have a TON of grey this might not work the greatest for you. Overall I was very happy with the 1st try so I'm going to do it again in a few minutes. I'm not sure if it will lighten it more or just lighten my roots but hey! I like to mess with my hair so whatever happens happens!!!! If I notice a big difference I'll let ya know! :)
Shandel B.
Bealeton, Va
The last color i dyed my hair was brown several months ago. Coming into warmer months i like my hair blonder so i decided to give this a try. It says to only use on natural non colored hair but with mine i saw lightening results. . Granted not what the box showed but it turned a little lighter. I really noticed my roots were "blonder". I left it on for maybe an hour and half only because my hair is really hard to lighten, even to get hilights my hair takes forever. My natural color is red and that popped through after lightening with this product. My turn out wasn't how i wanted it but i did notice a difference and just hilighted my hair after this.
Lorrie A.
Corona, CA
I was so excited to try this "Hi-Lift" Downtown Brown hair color mostly because of the dramatic color lift. The smell is horrible,the gloves are cheap, color didn't even come close to the after picture on the box, in fact I really don't see much change. Go to youtube and check out the Feria "Downtown Brown" before and after vids. You'll witness that there is very little change with the people in the vids too. There was no shine either LOL.. I can sincerely say....I won't try to do this again..my first "rodeo" was a flop. Thanks Feria =D (sarcastic smile)
Jenn s.
MERCER, PA
I do NOT have brown hair and this is not my shade, however this is a really great hair color. I use a blonde shade and have had salons ask me who does my highlights lol!!! You can get a really professional look from doing it home by yourself. Easy to use and inexpensive
Liz S.
Hayward, CA
I use Loreal hair color products when I'm low on funds but want to color my hair. It is easy to use and turns out great. My hair always looks like the pic on the box which is great :) The directions are simple and easy to follow as well. I made the mistake once of using a white towel, don't do that it was the color of my hair. I like how they give you a conditioner in it as well. My hair always feels soft afterwards
Emily N.
Fort Collins, CO
This is and has always been my go to hair color brand! I have always used the blue black in this line and it is absolutely amazing! The color looks bright and vibrant and lasts forever, your hair never feels dried out and brittle after coloring, hair feels soft and looks shiny and healthy. I cannot say enough good things about this hair color.
Dawn S.
I have heard that color products from Feria are good to use. What experiences has anyone had using Feria color? good or bad?
Can I use this to cover my orange hair color
Cindy W.
Buffalo
My hair is blonde around the facial frame and the rest is now a darkish  auburnish color. How will this turn out on the 2 different colors? I love the color on the box and want to lighten the darkish auburnish color.
I read in the instructions that it is not for use on previously colored (dark brown/black) hair :/. Has anyone tried it on colored hair, and if so, how did it turn out?
Teresa H.
Dalhart, TX
Can you use this on gray hair what results would you get

back