Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour Hi-Lift Cool Brown B61 Hair Color 1 Kt Box

based on 18 reviews

B61 Cooler - Hi-Lift Cool Brown Downtown Brown is a cooler shade that minimizes red/orange or golden tones.  Want to boost red or golden tones, choose a warmer shade.  To enhance your hair s natural tones, select a natural shade. Colour Cue:   Colour shown may only be achieved on natural medium brown to natural black hair colour. Not recommended on hair coloured with black or dark brown shades.  Not recommended on light brown or lighter natural hair colour. Do not use on relaxed hair, bleached, highlighted or gray hair.  Permed hair, wait two weeks before using. Re-inventing Browns:  Feria Hi-Lift Browns .  Brilliant, shimmering Feria browns that lighten even the darkest hair up to 4 levels .  Patented formula with Colour Booster Technology controls brassiness , so browns are purer and cooler than ever. Sends pure colour and mu
Highlights
Lorrie A.
  • I was so excited to try this "Hi-Lift" Downtown Brown hair color mostly because of the dramatic color lift. in 3 reviews.

• Gilma M.
  • I have dark brown hair with undertones of orange so when i use this it does bring them out even more but not enough for me to not like it. in 1 reviews.

• Emily N.
  • I have always used the blue black in this line and it is absolutely amazing! in 1 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Laura G.

1 influenster found this helpful

I just colored my hair with this last night and like the color. I have dark brown hair with red undertones. This did not bring out as much red as other boxed colors typically do but my hair does have a slight red tint. It is not brassy at all, which is exactly what I have been looking for. My only complaint right now is that the fumes were pretty strong compared to other home hair colors I have used. It is probably because of the lightening effect/"high lift" component. The jury is still out as to how long the color holds. If I get anywhere close to 4 weeks I am happy as my hair type (dry and curly/wavy) does not take to color well. All in all and at first look, this is a great hair color for people with medium to dark brown hair who want to go a little lighter. The guides on the side were pretty accurate for me.

Alicia T.

1 influenster found this helpful

I've tried this color before and it really didn't make my hair light at all. I barely saw a difference until I applied it weekly like 4 times.

Gemma R.

My hair is already dark brown and I used this to "lift" my hair to a lighter shade. What I ended up with was blind roots, weird highlights and a burnt scalp. Followed the instructions and still came out with a weird color. Worst part, my hair looks super brassy and orange! So is disappointing and I'm glad I bought this on sale! Don't buy this!

Elizabeth C.

This worked great to lighten my hair. I'm normally brown hair with some red highlights. It was easy to mix and use. There was minimal smell and no irritation. The color came out a nice caramel. I still had some red on it, but it wasn't brassy.

Liz S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I use Loreal hair color products when I'm low on funds but want to color my hair. It is easy to use and turns out great. My hair always looks like the pic on the box which is great :) The directions are simple and easy to follow as well. I made the mistake once of using a white towel, don't do that it was the color of my hair. I like how they give you a conditioner in it as well. My hair always feels soft afterwards

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Dawn S.
    Dawn S.

I have heard that color products from Feria are good to use. What experiences has anyone had using Feria color? good or bad?

1 answerMay 13 - 2016 - 12:33 a.m.
    SUBMIT AN ANSWER
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now