Add a Photo
Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour Hi-Lift Cool Brown B61 Hair Color 1 Kt Box

By Feria

#100 in Hair Color
B61 Cooler - Hi-Lift Cool Brown Downtown Brown is a cooler shade that minimizes red/orange or golden tones.  Want to boost red or golden tones, choose a warmer shade.  To enhance your hair s natural tones, select a natural shade. Colour Cue:   Colour shown may only be achieved on natural medium brown to natural black hair colour. Not recommended on hair coloured with black or dark brown shades.  Not recommended on light brown or lighter natural hair colour. Do not use on relaxed hair, bleached, highlighted or gray hair.  Permed hair, wait two weeks before using. Re-inventing Browns:  Feria Hi-Lift Browns .  Brilliant, shimmering Feria browns that lighten even the darkest hair up to 4 levels .  Patented formula with Colour Booster Technology controls brassiness , so browns are purer and cooler than ever. Sends pure colour and mu
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Pevely, MO

I've been dying my hair for at least 20 years. I've done just about every shade there is. So I decided to try this to lighten my tad bit darker dyed brown hair. It did lighten it! However my roots were lighter of course. Now I do have to compliment feria! I've tried the loreal brand and it FRIED my hair. This did not! I'm about to do my 2nd try with this because I really like the color my hair turned out. And no red!!!!! The only bad part I can say is that my grey hairs are still there after about a week or so. So if you have a TON of grey this might not work the greatest for you. Overall I was very happy with the 1st try so I'm going to do it again in a few minutes. I'm not sure if it will lighten it more or just lighten my roots but hey! I like to mess with my hair so whatever happens happens!!!! If I notice a big difference I'll let ya know! :)
Laura G.
Laura G.
Birmingham, AL

I just colored my hair with this last night and like the color. I have dark brown hair with red undertones. This did not bring out as much red as other boxed colors typically do but my hair does have a slight red tint. It is not brassy at all, which is exactly what I have been looking for. My only complaint right now is that the fumes were pretty strong compared to other home hair colors I have used. It is probably because of the lightening effect/"high lift" component. The jury is still out as to how long the color holds. If I get anywhere close to 4 weeks I am happy as my hair type (dry and curly/wavy) does not take to color well. All in all and at first look, this is a great hair color for people with medium to dark brown hair who want to go a little lighter. The guides on the side were pretty accurate for me.
Shandel B.
Shandel B.
Bealeton, Va

The last color i dyed my hair was brown several months ago. Coming into warmer months i like my hair blonder so i decided to give this a try. It says to only use on natural non colored hair but with mine i saw lightening results. . Granted not what the box showed but it turned a little lighter. I really noticed my roots were "blonder". I left it on for maybe an hour and half only because my hair is really hard to lighten, even to get hilights my hair takes forever. My natural color is red and that popped through after lightening with this product. My turn out wasn't how i wanted it but i did notice a difference and just hilighted my hair after this.
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
Katy, TX

I recently used product on Natural Black I think, T change my red colored hair to my natural black. I was a little scare to use it because I thought that it was gonna look vvery non natural, I left it on my hair for about 10 mins, rinse it off, air dried and and OMG it looked amazing I felt like my self again! it's been a month, and my hair looks pretty natural and healthy.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI

My hair is already dark brown and I used this to "lift" my hair to a lighter shade. What I ended up with was blind roots, weird highlights and a burnt scalp. Followed the instructions and still came out with a weird color. Worst part, my hair looks super brassy and orange! So is disappointing and I'm glad I bought this on sale! Don't buy this!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Slippery Rock, PA

I do NOT have brown hair and this is not my shade, however this is a really great hair color. I use a blonde shade and have had salons ask me who does my highlights lol!!! You can get a really professional look from doing it home by yourself. Easy to use and inexpensive
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Spokane, WA

This worked great to lighten my hair. I'm normally brown hair with some red highlights. It was easy to mix and use. There was minimal smell and no irritation. The color came out a nice caramel. I still had some red on it, but it wasn't brassy.
molly k.
molly k.

I love this shade! I've used it a few times with a notice difference in color, it brings me to a light brown, with some blond that comes out a little copper but it doesn't really bug me! It will not work on black hair just fyi
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
MESQUITE, NV

I tried this product to lighten my hair, it worked but it has some type of formula in it that burned my scalp every time I used it, maybe its the peroxide but I had to discontinue it.
Norma J.
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL

The one and only trusted hair color. I always get many compliments on my hair and I'm always asked which salon I go to hehehe...I guess my secret is out!
Dawn S.
Dawn S.

I have heard that color products from Feria are good to use. What experiences has anyone had using Feria color? good or bad?

Join Now