BY FERIA

With Feria, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion, Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oreal master colorists for bold, head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The revolutionary Power Shimmer Conditioner hydrates and conditions week after week so hair is never wrecked or ravaged. see more...

Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour Fashion Metallics 822 Medium Iridescent Blonde Hair Color 1 kt Box
Buy on ULTA
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Review for: 822 Rose Gold (Medium Iridescent Blonde)
I absolutely LOVE this color! The dye is a bit string smelling but so worth it! My hair was bleach blonde and the color came out amazing ! It came out how I expected . Everyone loves it!! Buying again!
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
Review for: 822 Rose Gold (Medium Iridescent Blonde)
I love this color it's my new favorite! I love rose gold in everything so when I saw this I had to try it. My hair was a little darker but this lightened. It does give a reddish tint to your hair so if you don't want red in your hair don't use it. But I really love this color and am very happy they came out with it.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Pembroke Pines
Review for: 822 Rose Gold (Medium Iridescent Blonde)
Honestly, I love it! I saw my cousin using this and I loved it.. so I bought it and I try it, is so easy to use it is just reading the instructions, the color is wow! I feel it change with the sun! I like also Ion Color but just because I feel is softener than loreal, but I still preferring Loreal's colors!
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Review for: 822 Rose Gold (Medium Iridescent Blonde)
For an at home hair coloring product, i'd have to say I'd give this a four and a half stars. It's Multifaceted shimmering color makes the extra special. It gives the hair opalescent tones. I see pinks and purples along with rose gold.not only is my hair a colorful but it's shiny and in good condition.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 822 Rose Gold (Medium Iridescent Blonde)
Loved the color and it lifted my hair a lot more than I expected it to. The only downside was the rose color washed out after a few shampoos but the golden color left behind is beautiful and my hair feels so soft.