BY FERIA

With Feria, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion, Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oreal master colorists for bold, head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The revolutionary Power Shimmer Conditioner hydrates and conditions week after week so hair is never wrecked or ravaged. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sandie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This couldn't have turned out more perfect! I had tried this color in the past with little success. (Not this brand) I was a fiery redhead, when I saw this color and decided to try it again. Here's how I achieved my rose gold color: first I used color prep color remover to get the old dye off. After giving it almost a week i then bleached with ion bright white creme lightener and toned with ions bright white spring blossom toner. Waited one more week as to not wreck my hair, and applied the feria rose gold. I left it on about 30min and voila, my hair looked so much like the model I was shocked! Keeping this color a while. Beautiful rose pink with gold highlights. I'm in love! 💟
Michelle B.
A very beautiful color with multidementional layers that glisten in the sunshine. Whether or not you bleach your hair you will get an equally beautiful look. My only complaint is it washes out too quickly. I would highly recommend this if you enjoy playing with colors and tones. It can be found in most stores and the price it's reasonable. This line also has pastels that are great conversation starters. I 💜 it. Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour Fashion Metallics 822 Medium Iridescent Blonde Hair Color 1 kt Box
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For an at home hair coloring product, i'd have to say I'd give this a four and a half stars. It's Multifaceted shimmering color makes the extra special. It gives the hair opalescent tones. I see pinks and purples along with rose gold.not only is my hair a colorful but it's shiny and in good condition.
Laura M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, I love it! I saw my cousin using this and I loved it.. so I bought it and I try it, is so easy to use it is just reading the instructions, the color is wow! I feel it change with the sun! I like also Ion Color but just because I feel is softener than loreal, but I still preferring Loreal's colors!
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this color! The dye is a bit string smelling but so worth it! My hair was bleach blonde and the color came out amazing ! It came out how I expected . Everyone loves it!! Buying again!
Leslie K.
My hair was a DARK brown before I bleached it then used the loreal feria rose gold 822 hair dye on it . This picture doesn't even capture the shiny metallic goodness that my hair is lmao . I love this color so much I'm debating on ditching dark colored hair for fall & leaving it this gorgeous metallic rose gold ! I reccomend this to everyone ! Instagram ; glamgalxoxo
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color it's my new favorite! I love rose gold in everything so when I saw this I had to try it. My hair was a little darker but this lightened. It does give a reddish tint to your hair so if you don't want red in your hair don't use it. But I really love this color and am very happy they came out with it.
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ
To be honest, I was a little skeptical when I decided to buy this. The color looked unnatural on the box and I just wasn't sure I could pull it off. But I LOVE it. I bought it at CVS on a whim and it's my new favorite dye. It looks natural, especially because it's multi-faceted. I definitely recommend, especially if you want to try something new and different.
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the color and it lifted my hair a lot more than I expected it to. The only downside was the rose color washed out after a few shampoos but the golden color left behind is beautiful and my hair feels so soft.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this product because rose gold is the colour I've been trying to achieve for ages. I can't fault the product entirely as maybe I should have taken my hair up to a lighter colour to begin with. But instead of rose gold, my hair colour was sort of mauve. I mean, it was a cool colour, but not at all what I expected to get! So YMMV depending on your base shade and what your expectations are. I suspect the pastel colours are probably the most problematic for shade matching.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
I have green eyes, fair to medium skin. I am in love with this hair color. Will it work with my coloring?
Alaina W.
Centennial, CO
I just tried this product on my hair and it did NOT work out for me. My hair went from strawberry blonde to a seemingly brown with pink shades... will using lightening products make it appear more rose gold? Should I dye it again? Maybe try a toning shampoo? Help!