Feria Hair Color, R37 Deep Burgundy (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Tracy G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With Ferias, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-faceted shimmering color with 3x highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion, ferias prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L’Oreal master colorist. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
YAAAAAS!!!!! I dyed my hair this color in September. It was the perfect Autumn shade and I got so many compliments. I felt just like Jean Grey! I was all powerful and could do absolutely anything. I stayed red for quite some time before dying my hair brown and then blond. The hair dye works really well. It comes with a little pouch of really potent hair dye that you dump into the container for mixing and applying. Do not get this guy on anything because it will stain forever and ever. However it does also stay in your hair really well and the color really doesn't fade. This hair dye is worth every penny and gives amazing results. Keep in mind if you have really long hair like me you should buy two boxes or you will run out and the color will be uneven.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
I have so much hair so I have to use 2-3 boxes when dying my hair. It comes out so pretty and the developer shampoo and conditioner make your hair feel amazing, so shiny and smooth. The color is very vibrant and true to the color you want to achieve.
joanna P.
I recommend the deep burgundy it’s affordable and your hair color looks really cool I like this brand better cause it last longer I used it every 3 months and it’s easy to use I would buy it again
Kristal R.
conroe, TX
It is the best ! It left my hair shiny and pretty! I totally recommend. Made no damage at all ! Very easy to use & it comes with its instructions. Color was so vibrant I would totally buy again!
Brahja P.
Orlando, FL
I used this on my jet black hair and it lifted well. I used two boxes and added a 40 volume developer to lift the black and added the moisturizer conditioner packets into the dye to protect my curls.
Natalie D.
Muskegon
It worked well in my hair , for the time being . I didn’t have to bleach my hair it was easy to use , I didn’t have troubles &&' the color was a bit darker and lightened up and yes I would
davette b.
BALTIMORE
This is my go to hair color! I love how easy it is to use, and the results are amazing! My hair always feels soft for weeks after, and I get tons of compliments!
Claudia 🌺.
Arleta, CA
Feria Hair Color, R37 Deep Burgundy (Packaging May Vary) I would always used this exact brand and color when I would dye my hair. I always loved the results.
Coraima T.
Moscow, ID
I did love this hair dye , but what I didn't like is that it didn't last as long as I expected to last but then again it's from a store not a salon but I do love it
Sebastian D.
I love this hair dye. It had just enough pigment and made my dark hair turn burgundy which a lot of hair dyes can't do. The only downside to this is that the dye is like 10000x more drippy, and it feels as if it's shampoo in your hair, rather than a dye. It makes a mess, but other than that, it was great!