Feria Hair Color, R37 Deep Burgundy (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Angelita G.Feria Hair Color, R37 Deep Burgundy (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Abby 💖.Feria Hair Color, R37 Deep Burgundy (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Tracy G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With Ferias, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-faceted shimmering color with 3x highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion, ferias prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L’Oreal master colorist. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
YAAAAAS!!!!! I dyed my hair this color in September. It was the perfect Autumn shade and I got so many compliments. I felt just like Jean Grey! I was all powerful and could do absolutely anything. I stayed red for quite some time before dying my hair brown and then blond. The hair dye works really well. It comes with a little pouch of really potent hair dye that you dump into the container for mixing and applying. Do not get this guy on anything because it will stain forever and ever. However it does also stay in your hair really well and the color really doesn't fade. This hair dye is worth every penny and gives amazing results. Keep in mind if you have really long hair like me you should buy two boxes or you will run out and the color will be uneven.
Alison✨ R.
Colonia, NJ
I have black hair so my hair did not turn out as bright as the model on the package. That is he result that I wanted though and my hair definitely looked very burgundy in the sun. I wanted a subtle change tommy natural black hair and this gave it to me. As months went on, the red did fade but I like how my hair color turned out since it turned into this nice flattering brown once all the red faded. I will def repurchase either this shade or try a new once .
Abby 💖.
Leesburg
Most dyes when I bought them, have to stay in for 40 minutes, but this only has to stay in for half that time. Though, my mother and I say that since the color wasn’t completely what I wanted, that we should leave it in a little longer. But that’s just personal preference. The product works great!
Kristal R.
Conroe, TX
It is the best ! It left my hair shiny and pretty! I totally recommend. Made no damage at all ! Very easy to use & it comes with its instructions. Color was so vibrant I would totally buy again!
Brahja P.
Orlando, FL
I used this on my jet black hair and it lifted well. I used two boxes and added a 40 volume developer to lift the black and added the moisturizer conditioner packets into the dye to protect my curls.
Natalie D.
Muskegon
It worked well in my hair , for the time being . I didn’t have to bleach my hair it was easy to use , I didn’t have troubles &&' the color was a bit darker and lightened up and yes I would
ashley D.
McHenry , IL
This is my go to at home hair color. Easy to apply, and gorgeous results. And the shampoo and conditioner it comes with leaves my hair super soft and not feeling like I just colored it. Not to mention the beautiful shine. Definitely recommend!!
Sebastian D.
I love this hair dye. It had just enough pigment and made my dark hair turn burgundy which a lot of hair dyes can't do. The only downside to this is that the dye is like 10000x more drippy, and it feels as if it's shampoo in your hair, rather than a dye. It makes a mess, but other than that, it was great!
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
I have so much hair so I have to use 2-3 boxes when dying my hair. It comes out so pretty and the developer shampoo and conditioner make your hair feel amazing, so shiny and smooth. The color is very vibrant and true to the color you want to achieve.
Samantha P.
I love love love this hair dye! I dye my friends hair at least twice a month that's how. Long it lasts we have tried other hair dye products but nothing adds up to this product! I would buy it against and again. It's a little pricey (10.99 usd) but so worth it