BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With Ferias, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-faceted shimmering color with 3x highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion, ferias prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L’Oreal master colorist. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kendra A.
I lo e this color. It really makes my gray eyes pop. Feria hair color doesn't have that strong hair color smell either. It smells great and my hair is so soft after dying.
Smitha E.
I'm obsessed with this color! On my naturally black hair, it gives it the perfect brownish red tint without being overpowering. It even fades beautifully, I constantly get complimented on my hair color. I used it for about ten years and then recently stopped so I could "splurge" at my favorite salon. I honestly miss this color and I'm likely going back to it!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This color is amazing! One of my favorite red shades of all time. It has multi colored highlights and is very pretty. My only complaint is that it fades out of my hair fast. I have bought this many times and am in love with this color. Would recommend.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
This color is bombbbbb. I use the brand specifically because I have to use two boxes and each comes with a leave in conditioner 1.7 fl oz! Huge plus. The color stays on forever, the application is seamless. I love it. Constant repurchase.
Toni L.
Aston
Feria Chocolate Cherry.#favoritecolor #chocolate #cherry #feria I love the color you turn you head one way it's brown and then red
Andrea K.
Lavonia
Love the color! This brand never makes my hair to dry or dehydrated after coloring. My hair shines and looks healthy after being dyed.
Cynthia V.
I liked the color and blend good in my hair. It didn't wash off every time I take shower as what some hair color is.
*~BrItTnEy~* C.
Parma Heights
Absolutely love it My go too hair dye. I recommend it to everybody.. don't know what else to say just go buy it
lucia T.
Hayward, Ca
Siempre e usado Loreal feria muy buena calidad!! Ay muchos tintes Pero este Es mi preferido!!
Kendra j.
mattoon IL
Best hair color I've used its such a pretty red I absolutely am in love with it couldn't ask for more of a salon look than this I give it five start plus some