FERIA by L'Oreal Paris Absolute Platinum

FERIA by L'Oreal Paris Absolute Platinum "PLATINUM" Advanced Lightening Hair Color, 1 Each

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Feria Platinum Hair Color. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather M.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this after the L'Oréal lightening kit to remove black from hair to lighten the rose gold hair I was currently rocking easy to use works great now my hair is all one color very satisfied will use again
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
Work great for when my daughter wanted to go blonde with pink. Did dry her hair out witch is to expected but it was her first time dying her hair even in her 15 year of life.. she couldn't be anymore happier with it not such a good pic. Cause there sleeping but you can get an ideas ..
Laura d.
Birmingham , West Midlands
I used this on my dyed brown hair and it really lifted the colour and took it to a nice natural blonde. I had to use a purple shampoo to lighten it more but over all, very good. Satisfied.
Laura K.
Pontarddulais , Swansea
Absolutely fantastic result! Will definitely use again. So happy with result. Doesn't make my hair feel dry like others I have used in the past. Nice not brassy! Totally satisfied with this product. Would highly recommend!