Feral Interactive Sid Meier's Pirates!: Live the Life (Mac Games)

"over what it takes to become one of the most famous pirates in history! Based on sid meier's original masterpiece, pirates! Invites you to live the life of a 17th-century buccaneer in this epic, open-ended seafaring adventure. test your skills as a privateer flying the jolly roger across the caribbean. Duel enemy captains, exchange plank-shattering broadsides and seize valuable booty, woo fair maidens, dig up buried treasure, and of course plunder french ports (don't expect too much resistance). as your reputation and skills grow, so will the size and quality of your crew, and your ability to take on larger enemy... see more...

• I've never played this game before, what exactly do you have to d...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this game it was really easy to learn and it was a lot of fun I played for hours and it is to this day the best pirate game I have ever played " in 1 review
  • "Gameplay is rich and pretty much never ending and the graphics are fabulous." in 1 review
Jonathan H.
Albany, OH
This game is a bit nostalgic for me. This is a remake of a DOS game I played as a very young child. Yes, I just dated myself a bit... I must have spent hours immersed in this game back then.

I was pleased to see they upgraded the graphics and released this classic. For most people this would probably be a mid ranged game that is enjoyable to play. It teaches a bit of history and you learn a little bit being immersed in history of some of the older countries.

If you enjoy being a pirate, sailing around and robbing towns this may be a game for you.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
I love this game. I reinstall it on my computer every once in a while, and it still amazes me. Gameplay is rich and pretty much never ending and the graphics are fabulous.
johnathan c.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Sarah C.
Victoria , BC
STILL the best pirate game out there! It came out 10 years ago, and it is still fun to sail around plundering.
Fernanda A.
São Paulo
Got this on Steam like a month or two ago. Great game, even 10 years after it's first release.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never played this game before, what exactly do you have to do? Are there quests? Is it easy, or is it a kind of frustrating game?