BY FEOSOL

Dietary Supplement. Choose the Feosol® Iron That s Right for You High Potency Each form of iron is absorbed differently by the body, depending on the individual, the form of iron and diet. Feosol® Original Is a high potency iron that is often recommended by doctors. Feosol® Natural Release Is gentle to your system because its absorption is naturally regulated by the body. Feosol® Complete with Bifera® Is an iron-rich supplement which minimizes side effects. see more...

Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've had an iron deficiency for a while but didn't really realize I needed supplements for my lack of iron. I decided to give these a try and I've been taking these for about a week. I feel a lot better now that I'm taking these and as a young woman it's important to get enough iron in your body. I don't have any complaints and I would recommend to others!
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Feosol is the best iron supplement I have found. All others cause Constipation, stomach upset and an all around bad feeling! Tho they may be on the expensive end of Iron supplements, Feosol is definitely worth the extra $!! The BEST thing about Feosol is it contains a stool softener to prevent constipation!! This anemic woman can't live without these!
Rachelle M.
These are a great supplement and worth the extra money. I do not have an upset stomach with these ever and I take them on an empty stomach. I don't think these necessarily work better than the generic brands but I do tolerate these much better.
Shama L.
Atlanta, GA
I am usually very low on iron in my blood tests, and the doctor suggested I take the supplement. Are usually break out with my supplements, however this one did not break me out and was great!
Janet R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had anemia back in high school, most of the iron pills the doctor gave me made me very nauseous, except for these the worked well and didnt cause en upset stomach
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ

I don't like to take iron pills. This is the only kind that I don't burp later. The also don't upset my stomach like most of the pills. I am severely iron deficient and take 3 a day. Works great. And doesn't cause constipation because it's laced with 2 laxatives - sorbitol and polyethylene glycol.
Romie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After having my daughter,my Dr prescribed these when my iron count was low. They were a good price and helped bring my iron levels to normal.
Gabriela P.