BY THOMPSON NUTRITIONAL

Thompson Fenugreek Description: 100% Pure Four Times Daily Dietary Supplement Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Thompson Fenugreek Directions As a dietary supplement, take two capsules up to four times daily with meals or a glass of water. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings Per Container: 30 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g %#601% Dietary Fiber 0.5 g %#601% Protein 0.5 g %#601% Fenugreek (trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) 1.24 g Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule). Warnings Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant. see more...

• Has anyone tried it. I heard people use it for breast enlargement.2 Answers
College Park, GA
I know very well that fenugreek as a seed enhances breast enlargement , but from the testimony I heard from someone, it can cause threatening hormonal imbalance and pain in the breast. I don't believe in breast enlargement products, but if you would like to use one, I would really advice that you see your doctor. Life shouldn't be messed with.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
This was an excellent supplement when I was post-partum and nursing. It was also affordable.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
This product helped me boost my milk supply while breastfeeding my oldest daughter. I did order some in case I needed it for my second child, and fortunately I haven't needed to use it, but I highly recommend Fenugreek and increased water intake to boost milk supply. this pill form is much more effective than teas because you're getting more fenugreek at one time.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Works wonders For breastfeeding mothers who need to increase milk supply. Be warned it smells like syrup.
chelsey h.
chelsey h.
Great for nursing mothers looking to boost their milk supply
College Park, GA
Has anyone tried it. I heard people use it for breast enlargement.