Fenty Eau de Parfum

by Fenty Beauty

Fenty Eau de Parfum captures the complex, vibrant, and sensual essence of its creator, Rihanna. Defying categorization, Fenty Eau de Parfum is spicy and sweet all at once and is designed to be worn by all people, for all occasions. Inspired by distinct memories and places that Rihanna cherishes from throughout her life – Bridgetown, Barbados; Grasse, France; New York, New York; Paris, France; Los Angeles, California – Rihanna created Fenty Eau de Parfum as a scent personal both to herself and to others. It evokes the memories, connections, and experiences unique to each person through the power of scent.

Hi everyone! How do you feel about packaging? Is it convenient and the bottle is light?
Is the rose very prominent? I was excited to buy this until I saw the rose note listed...I'm just not a big fan. What do you think? Give it a shot or pass?
Are there any other fragrances that smell similar to this?
Start your review of Fenty Eau de Parfum!
Mohanie B.
Troy, MI
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Mohanie B.
When Fenty Beauty came out with a perfume I wanted it so bad but for a price point of $130 I was hesitant. I did however grab the 3 sample size for $12. Let me tell you- I am hooked! It smells amazinggggg! It’s spicy and warm and has crazy lasting power. I can see why it sold out both times so quickly. I got so many compliments the one day I wore it thus far. I still think price is steep but hopefully she comes out with some other sizes soon that won’t break the bank.
Shanice H.
White Plains, NY
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Shanice H.
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Shanice H.
A scent unlike any other that I have in my collection. It’s almost intoxicating. I love it. A blind buy that I will never regret. It’s a little on the pricey side but one spray lasts all day long. It’s worth it for sure.
Savia P.
Riverdale, GA
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Savia P.
It’s a musky sweet soft scent that I absolutely adore! It’s not over powering and the dry down is a sweet scent left on my skin. It smells cozy to me, if I were asked to describe it in one word lol
Keith W.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Keith W.
I bought this fragrance off of a whim as it is not sold in-person at any retailers. I support the Fenty brand and seen that it was a unisex fragrance and had to cop it just to see the hype. Now naturally I’m into the woody/smokey/spicy scents. So I was a little skeptical with this having a good amount of floral/citrus which you can smell initially. It dries down nicely though and has a perfect amount of spice & musk once it settles. My sister and I sprayed it on our arms and mine smelled different than hers. It’s a unique smell, I’ve never smelled anything like it before. When I tell you this fragrance will last throughout the day…IT WILL LAST! So you don’t need to spray a lot. This could be a hit or miss with certain people. Would recommend getting a sample beforehand if possible. It definitely was a hit for me, I use it pretty frequently.
Tianna F.
Alexandria, VA
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tianna F.
The Fenty Eau de Parfum is definitely unique to my collection. I smell the notes of tangerine, Bulgarian rose absolute, and patchouli. It is very different than everything else I have in my collection. Once it settles into your skin, the scent changes a bit and becomes more vibrant. It’s sexy, smoky, citrusy, and slightly sweet. It has excellent lasting power without being overwhelming.
Dayana G.
Hyannis, MA
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Dayana G.
Coming from someone who's absolutely Fenty Beauty obsessed, my hopes for this perfume were over the roof but I was let down SO hard. I do think it's unique, I do think it's very different from almost every scent out there but maybe it's just not the scent I expected or that I'm usually attracted to when buying fragrances! It smells almost too musky and way too earthy and even though it's a very strong scent and it does last FOREVER on your skin, it's just definitely not for me and I will not be purchasing the full size.
Itesha M.
Cincinnati, OH
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Itesha M.
This smells really good!! It didn’t smell how I expected at all. I immediately smell tangerine and musk when I spray this. It’s very strong but not overwhelming. It easily works as a feminine or masculine fragrance IG @therealteshamarie
Chrishana S.
Delran, NJ
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Chrishana S.
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Chrishana S.
Okay!!! So here’s the tea! I ordered this through the early access I got sent via email. It came in a decent amount of time so yayy!! So; the packaging super cute & simple. The bottle is just as the picture looks. The size of the bottle is bigger in person so it’s worth the price in regards to size. You only need a little of this fragrance, it’s pretty strong! Now the scent; I have to be honest, I personally like this scent but THIS IS NOT for everyone. Some may think this scent is “an old lady scent” think of the Chanel 5, black opium, Tom Ford signature scents, and the affordable ‘amber romance.’ This is a really musky scent with some vanilla. More so a fall scent than anything. It is a very warm scent so if you are a fan of scents that smell like ‘Marc Jacob daisy’ or ‘Prada candy’ this absolutely not the scent for you! If you love those strong musk, oak-ish scents then you will LOVEEEE this fragrance — And yes I had to be extra posting these pics 😂
Mikelya  F.
Leesburg, GA
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Mikelya  F.
I’m no expert on notes but thanks to Black Girls Smell Good, I’ve been educated. Fenty doesn’t have much depth to it and, for me, the consistency is a plus. Since this is my first experience with Rihanna’s fragrances, I think doing too much would have made me not like it. It has a wonderful balance between earthy, floral, and fruity which makes sense because it’s suppose to be unisex. The floral notes stick out to me the most and it’s what I immediately notice first. Here’s a breakdown of the notes: Earthy: patchouli and musk Fruity: blueberry and tangerine Floral: magnolia, Bulgarian rose, and geranium. Read more on my blog: MikelyaFournier dot com
Rachel B.
Fenty Eau de Parfum uploaded by Rachel B.
It’s here and it’s amazing. This perfume has exceeded my expectations. This is NOT another safe generic perhaps overly sweet celebrity fragrance. This is grown up, reserved, adult but not granny (no offense 👵🏼). It’s spicy without pepper, sweet without candy, floral without smelling like a department store. How do I describe this?!? It’s beautiful. I get some fruit like the blueberry and tangerine, I get the rose that somehow is effervescent and sparkles….I get the dry down of the warm and soft sheer cashmere like musk and a touch of patchouli. It has fall and winter vibes but it’s so good that I will wear this in the dead heat. I am so happy I splurged and bought this. The bottle is gorgeous. Brown, sheer, hefty…. I am so happy. Fenty Eau de Parfum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Autumn  B.
Rego Park, NY
il y a 8 mois
Rachel B. il y a 8 mois
I have it and love it. It also lasts all day on [email protected] if on my clothes all night too. It’s spicy but sweet. Warm but fruity. It has rose, geranium, incense, blueberries and mandarin notes. It opens up bright and fruit forward then mellows to a soft beautiful genuine rose with the spicy incense notes. It’s so unique and yummy. It definitely is worth it to me but it is sooo different that people love it or hate it.
Courtney G.
Castro Valley, CA
il y a 8 mois
Rachel B. il y a 8 mois
I have a bottle already and it’s so good I want to try for another one!! 🙏🏼