BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #31 in Highlighter

Celebrate the look and feel of glistening skin after a day of island hopping. Light-diffusing micropearls blended with a sheer tint of color accentuate all skin tones for a silky, sun-soaked sheen any time of the year. Strip down in WHO NEEDS CLOTHES?!, a radiant rose gold, or glow up in BROWN SUGAR, a lustrous bronze. Delivered in a generously sized bottle, Body Lava's ultimate drenched-in-light radiance - plus its addictive floral vanilla scent - was born to dew your body right.

Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Review for: Who Needs Clothes?! more...
First off... I sure do hope they plan on making this baby permanent, because it is absolutely STUNNING. Like... I bought 5 backups of “who needs clothes” and “brown sugar”... I’m that addicted!!! It’s a problem okay?! I just love to sparkle!
So now more about the product-
It smells like a dream (I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they bring out a perfume with this exact scent, because it is so heavenly!
Plus, I thought that I would be the only one to smell it, but other people have been complimenting my “perfume” when all I have on is this!
So that’s a plus!
The colors are gorgeous!! I love them both! I am a lighter medium skin tone with olive undertones and they both worked beautifully!
The “who needs clothes” shade definitely has a little bit more glitter in it. It has just a tad bit more of a shimmer/sparkle and the “brown sugar” shade has more of a gold shimmer. Both stunning!
Also, I was so scared that “brown sugar” would be too dark for me, but to my surprise it doesn’t have much color to it. I didn’t notice a tint on my skin, but I don’t put a lot on when using it, so if you layer it, there could possibly be more of a tint?
I think they both would work on everyone! My favorite is the “who needs clothes” shade, only because it is so gorgeous and the more prominent sparkles/glitter is something that I love! If you don’t love the glitter and super shimmer, go for “brown sugar” it has just the right amount of gold shimmers in it without having actual glitter in the formula.

Ps. This so reminds me of a blinged out version of the st.tropez body gloss (which I love and adore so much)
The texture and glossy look is spot on with the st tropez one, BUT WITH SHIMMER!!

It lasts all day long for me, I have literally been wearing it every day since I bought my first bottle (I switch between the two shades daily) and I put it on in the morning and it lasts me all through the work day!
(I fell asleep the other night with it on too, and when I woke up - STILL HAD SPARKLES ALL OVER MY BODY!!! I was so excited! Lol! )

Getting it wet - okay, so I washed my car with this puppy layered on my skin, and I didn’t have any transfer or running of the product when I got wet or sprayed with the hose. It stayed right there in place.
Now I will warn you... do not slather this all over your bod and lay down in sand or get hit with a dusty/leafy gust of wind... it will definitely stick to you and it will drive you insane.

Texture - this will depend on how much that you slather on and how well you buff it in to your skin.
Use a little and it feels slightly oily, use a lot and it feels tacky, heavy, and pretty sticky. I prefer somewhere in the middle, and this just feels like a body oil or a heavy body cream’s texture sitting on the skin.
I don’t mind the texture or feeling of it at all! I love this stuff and I personally love the thickness on the skin because it makes me feel extremely moisturized.
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT!
If you have the opportunity to try it, I highly recommend it. Even if it feels tacky at first, just try it out for an hour or two and see how you feel. The sparkles may be worth the texture, I find that it is.

Ps. I have never gotten so many compliments on my skin. I feel like a goddess with this on!
Also, there are two pics of my chest that I included, one is outside in natural lighting, the next is inside my vanity room. The pic of my arm has about a 1/4 a pump of product blended out so you can see how far this product goes and how long this thing will last.
Hope this helps you babes!
Xx
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Review for: Who Needs Clothes?! more...
I love!!! I purchased The ‘Who needs clothes’ shade because I am a pale girl so deff don’t need the other. I saw a few different reviews before I purchased it so I could just have an idea of what the product would actually be. I think the packaging is so chic, it’s a very very big bottle! Honestly I thought it was going to be so much smaller. I was shook! I applied with a kabuki brush (not the fenty one, too expensive) and omg it was so stunning 🤩! The glitters are so tiny, it’s not gritty at all. I do understand where people are coming from when they say it’s oily and sticky , however if you go out into the sun for a few minutes it will like bake the product into your skin and the sticky ness goes away. A little goes a long way , you deff don’t need a lot. This is not an everyday product for sure , most likely just a product that I would use in the summer or for like an event. I would recommend this , but I can also say their are way more products out there similar to this that are cheaper!
kierra 🌙.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Brown Sugar more...
At first, I was hesitant to buy this product based on its price ($59) and some mixed reviews on how it feels sticky. HOWEVER, I am in love with this product!! I love Fenty products so I went ahead and bought it to see what I thought for myself. The smell is AMAZING and the shimmer and color it adds is beautifuullll on the skin. ‘Brown sugar’ is the perfect bronze and does not look orange at all. (Mind you I also have a medium to deep skin tone). It’s radiant and dewy, which I am a huge fan of. This product has totally won me over. Fenty by Rihanna Body Lava Body Luminizer
Carmela ✌.
Review for: Who Needs Clothes?! more...
Before actually trying it, I watched tons of beauty influencers review it. Not many were super in love with it which then made me hesitant. I decided to stop into Sephora and get a sample. Like everyone is saying the packaging is BEAUTIFUL these no doubt about it. But once applied it wasn’t this super amazing body highlight I would have expected. It’s literally just body glitter. It doesn’t transfer to clothes which is a plus, and a little does go a long way. But for that price, I want a bod highlighter that can be seen from the moon. I wouldn’t personally buy it when there are other products out there for half the price with the same if not better results.
Mirelise M.
Review for: Who Needs Clothes?! more...
If you like to look glowy and you love a blinding highlight this is your go to product. Unfortunately although I love a blinding highlight this product is not for me. As the countdown occurred for the release I was excited and I even placed one on hold as soon as Sephora received the product in shipment because I work there but I hadn’t had tried the product because we were only sent so much and I couldn’t make a tester till the day off. The day off the store release I made a tester and I applied it on my arms and chest. It feels tack and stinky and it’s plain glitter. It smells amazing but I was expecting a lot from it. I was expecting to get bronzer or even a look of a tan but instead I got straight pink and gold glitter.
jessica s.
Review for: Brown Sugar, Who Needs Clothes?! more...
I would never recommend this to anyone... it’s $60?! It’s honestly just an oil with some glitter in it. It’s sticky and transfers onto anything it touches, it’s not glowy in any way, it literally looks like you mixed baby oil and cheap glitter together and smeared it onto your body. The only thing I like was the smell, it was a sweet honey suckle-vanilla. Other than that it was waaay to expensive for the quality of it.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Girls and Boys! I LOVE body lava! I received a sample of both at Sephora because they sold out and I literally can’t decide which one to buy.. I can’t choose a favorite because they’re both so amazing. I probably end up with both 🤷‍♀️ I have it on my chest now in the lighter shade!

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick is on my face!
Darla B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Who Needs Clothes?! more...
This is a pretty Illuminator but I have issues with it. The pros- it’s huge, 3 oz, the bottle is glass and it’s beautiful, it looks pretty on the skin if you like glitter and it smells great like vanilla. The cons- crazy expensive, $60, it has an odd texture...kinda almost like a silky but a little sticky gel that doesn’t dry down. It’s not a shimmer, it’s a glitter and it makes you look wet. Don’t hug anyone because you literally are. So, if you’re looking for a sheen etc., or if being sticky all day bothers you, this isn’t for you. But if you realize that beauty is pain and you can suck it up all day because the wet glittery look is sexy then go for it! ✨
أينما ي.
San Diego
Review for: Brown Sugar more...
This body lava is life!!! I was hesitant to purchase it because a lot of people had mixed reviews about it but dispose reading numerous reviews that the product was sticky and patching and got on your clothing I went ahead and purchased it anyway!. In my opinion a little goes a long way one pump and I’m good you have to buff it out and it’ll be perfect!. It’s very luminous and very shimmery. Although the product is kind of pricey overall it is worth every penny that I spend because you get a great amount of product and a little goes a long way so it’ll definitely last you some time💕 if you want to stand out and shimmer then you need this product!
Pili K.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Who Needs Clothes?! more...
I really wanted to like this product as I enjoy a lot of Fenty stuff. This body lava is soooooo glittery and sticky!! It looks pretty when you are in the sun though making you look like a goddess! But, the L'Oréal Paris LUMI Glotion is a very good dupe for it that's soo much cheaper! The Loreal one may not have that fancy Fenty bottle but the end result is the same...so why should I pay so much extra for just a ok product for its packaging? That's just how I feel..
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
Does anyone know any dupes for this product?
Anna K.
Calgary, AB
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
Is this worth the price or are the cheaper options just as good?
Lenita G.
Louisville, KY
I’d love to try it . Is it long lasting? Does it spread onto your clothes?
Maryam D.
Coventry
Are these worth the price tag??