Fenty Beauty Tapered Blending Brush 210

by Fenty Beauty

A tapered eyeshadow brush that's custom-cut for applying and blending eyeshadow in the contour and crease area of the eye. It doesn't matter if you're a minimalist, or a little over-the-top the secret to every eye look is to blend, blend, and blend some more. The Tapered Blending Brush 210 is specially designed to contour the crease area for effortlessly-blended looks with an instantly-diffused finish. The super-soft, synthetic bristles are custom-cut in a fluffy, tapered shape to blend out high-pigment FENTY BEAUTY eyeshadows and your favorite Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter with ease and control no matter your eye shape or lid type.

ArrE these brushes worth the price?
How would you rate this brush?
is this blending brush actually good?? :O
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Tapered Blending Brush 210!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,552 reviews
Fenty Beauty Tapered Blending Brush 210 uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Fenty Beauty tapered eyeshadow brush, #210. It works to diffuse and blend eye shadows with its fluffy bristles. The tapered point precisely emphasizes the eyes inner corners or bottom lash line. Doesn't shed and can easily be cleaned.
Jenny L.
Super cute brush that’s perfect for blending out your eyeshadow! I love the soft eyeshadow looks I can get with this brush~Fenty Beauty Tapered Blending Brush 210
Kristy C.
Chicago
Purchased at: bluemercury
Good quality. Durable. Easy to use. Multipurpose. Glides on and blends well. Nice packaging and sleek simple design Definitely recommend.
Aseel A.
suhar, AL
I love it so much and I use it for highlighting and contouring nose absolutely perfect
Britney C.
I’m obsessed with this brush! It’s soft, fluffy and does an amazing job at blending! Also I just love the look of it, the soft pink is beautiful. I have washed it several times now and it is still in great shape with no bristles falling out. I would definitely recommend this brush, it’s just a staple to have in your collection.
Ruwaida M.
Antioch, TN
I love this brush because you can like in the details on the edges and it’s really nice to fix up your make up
carly T.
Royse City, TX
I have had this brush for two years and it still maintains the same greatness it started with!
Gabriela A.
Very good use every day ........good quality.. ..Good price ... Beautiful..... I love the color..... And very confortable
Lisa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this brush it blends eyeshadows really well. There are no comparisons to any other alternative brush. I would not improve anything about this brush. I used this brush often. Fenty Beauty Tapered Blending Brush 210
Linda B.
Florissant, MO
Great brush. The bristles are soft and the brush allows you to manipulate the product to your desired look.