BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA

A limited-edition trio of creamy, shade-shifting lip luminisers laced with pearlescent colour for a sheer wash of island-inspired hues. *Benefits* These creamy, colour-flipping lip glosses feature a unique sheer formula that makes it possible to rock wild, island-inspired colours like never before. From bright, iridescent finishes (Summer Daze) to more dramatic, holographic sheens (Summer Nights), these wearable special effects look vivid yet apply sheer, giving lips a hint of colour with a megadose of pearlescent shimmer that all skin tones will love. Wear solo for a prismatic wash of colour, or apply over matte lipstick for endless new combinations. see more...

• Which try should I buy? I just can't decide!3 Answers
  • If I can only get one set which one? These are such a ste...3 Answers
  • How wearable are the Summer Nights shades? I'm a sucker f...3 Answers
Naomi W.
I freaking love these so far omgggggg!! I have the summer nights colors and they are all absolutely gorgeous on my lips!! They feel a lot more comfortable than the gloss bomb which I wanted to love but just couldn't because it was too thick on my lips.
Alisha W.
Kalamazoo
Perfect to wear alone for a non sticky moisturizing sheer coverage lip gloss. Personally I like to pair over over mate liquid lipsticks as a topper. The applicator Stick has a great stability while giving a perfect amount of product for effortless application. Price point is on point ....totally satisfied with this purchase so I will will be purchasing the rest of the Beach Please Line
Alicia G.
Lincoln Park
I bought the darker set. My favorite shade so far is Vacay. The glosses are super comfortable and have a pleasant light vanilla scent. I only give 4 stars because the majority of these gloss shades aren't very practical for everyday wear. The two darker shades also don't really look good on me worn by themselves. I will be using those strictly as lipstick toppers. I do think the price was fair for the set of 3 glosses at I believe $32(?). This collection I think has super fair prices in general.
Janay B.
These are soooo pretty! But honestly if you’re
Not trying to spend money like this, you can find dupes in your local beauty supply store. One thing I don’t like is how you’re forced to hug nothing packs to get the colors you want. But oh well it’s Rihanna lol. The colors are pigmented and long lasting and they smell good
Amanda D.
Louisville
I love love love these. They go on smooth and creamy. They are not super sticky and settle well on the lips. The iridescent colors are so nice alone or over a lipstick and they have a nice scent. I love how they catch the light and turn different colors depending on how the light catches it.
Cassia E.
Was really wanting this to work, the duochrome is so pretty, but the cool colors were a hard NOPE in the store. Even on my fake tan incarnation they look like I'm oxygen-deprived. Leaving this for the deeper-toned ladies.
Kayla S.
Bronx, NY
My favorite lip gloss out of this set is bilingual which is a nice lip gloss with a golf tangerine shift.. which I'm in love with the other two I wouldn't wear. It's comfortable on the lips and it looks good over top of freckle fiasta.. my fave lipstick from fenty. But 32 for one lip gloss out of three no .. save your money.. but if your a collector get it while you still can:)
Jozett W.
These colors! Wow... love how they morph into another color once applied... used them over shimmer sticks to create new colors. They are super moisturizing. The collection summer daze was a love...
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
Hello Fenty beauty! I love you. No, like seriously. I. LOVE. YOU. Rih and the entire Fenty beauty team gets it right EVERY SINGLE TIME. 3 lbeautiful luminizers for $34. Amazing and so worth it. I actually only got 2 out of 3, because... little sisters. They smell amazing and they are great toppers or regular glosses. Color payoffs are amazing and I’m sold. Get. You. Some.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
I love love love love this lipgloss! It’s Long lasting and the wand is super gentle and no need to double dip anymore. The packaging is cute and easy to open. The price is great! You get 3 tubes of lipgloss for $32.
Madison H.
Trevose, PA
Are these glosses sticky??
Cassia E.
How wearable are the Summer Nights shades? I'm a sucker for a holographic lip, but are they as blue as they look, or more subtle?
Clarissa L.
Lodi
If I can only get one set which one? These are such a steal I wanna try them!
Ava L.
New York
Which try should I buy? I just can't decide!