BeautyLipLip MakeupFenty Beauty
Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition

Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition

by Fenty Beauty

A limited-edition set of two cult favorites: Killawatt Highlighter in Mean Money and Hu$tla Baby and Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored. Ingredient Callouts: This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This is FENTY BEAUTY's iconic, must-have highlighter paired with the universal red lip paint to turn heads in this festive, limited-edition Lunar New Year set. Available online and in store in Canada.

I Heard this is really good however is it worth buying for?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition!
Mariia D.
East Hanover, NJ
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Mariia D.
very nice and cool set. Its weighty textures are very pleasant to the touch. The lipstick, although matte, does not dry out the lips - the color is classic scarlet. I bought several of these sets for girlfriends as gifts. everyone was very pleased + beautiful packaging is always very happy!
Rebecca A.
Teaneck, NJ
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Rebecca A.
Love the red lip and I never would’ve tried but I got it as a bday perk. It’s super pigmented but can transfer so be careful who you kiss 💋😂
Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Kanisha D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I thought this duo was such a phenomenal deal when I initially saw it being offered onsale at Sephora. A full-sized Stunna lipstick in the shade Uncensored, and a dual highlighter palette Mean Money/Hustla Baby for about the same cost as just one item retail? I didn’t hesitate; I had to have it, and I’m sooooo glad I did! The products are of excellent quality. The lipstick is gorgeous and claims to work for every skin-tone. The consistency is watery when applied, but allows for a thin application and dries matte. The highlighters are gorgeous. Adding just a dab to your high points will take your look to another level. This duo is so awesome!
Destiny D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Destiny D.
Definitely should’ve picked up the gold highlight rather than this pink blush toned highlighter as I don’t think it does the best job compared to other highlights such as ABH
Regina  S.
Abilene, TX
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Regina  S.
It’s the red lips for me!!! I’m obsessed with fenty lip paint! Vibrant and long lasting! I definitely recommend:)
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Jennifer C.
This is a stunner Duo The highlighter is powder yet very creamy in texture and applies lightly onto your skin melting in to give a natural glow that is very radiant to the skin. I also use it sometimes to highlight my inner corner of the eyes or under the brow bone. Very versatile can be used to highlight the center of the eyelid as well or dab a little bit in the center of your lips to give an extra glow. It is very easy to throw in my make up bag with the wonderful mirror inside as well which is a big plus! The lip color is gorgeous and vibrant definitely a bold red. I do not wear red lipsticks that often however I found this tone of red to complement my skin tone very well. The texture of the gloss is very smooth not sticky and it has pretty good staying power as well. Overall these are both great products love them both and highly recommend them!! Love Fenty Beauty!!
Jazz  K.
Sacramento , CA
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Jazz  K.
Love there Products long lasting love the color it’s amazing definitely would give it a 10 /10 would love to try out more products and different
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Sarah S.
I love this highlight and lip paint combo. Great formula that doesn’t deep into cracks and minimal transfer if any at all. The highlighter is super pigmented and feels great on the skin! I will continue to buy these products, they are fantastic.
Amantha C.
Escondido, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This a awesome set worth buying. Love the packaging and pretty color will definitely buy more. Good texture long wear.
Gloria N.
Fort Collins, CO
I really did enjoy this combo. But the orange to the lipstick i didnt care for. yes its easy to apply and use. I would make the lip color more nuetral. yes it came in a nice box and size. for me i woulnt recommend because of the lipstick choice.