MakeupLip MakeupLipstickFenty Beauty
Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition

Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition

by Fenty Beauty

A limited-edition set of two cult favorites: Killawatt Highlighter in Mean Money and Hu$tla Baby and Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored. Ingredient Callouts: This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This is FENTY BEAUTY's iconic, must-have highlighter paired with the universal red lip paint to turn heads in this festive, limited-edition Lunar New Year set. Available online and in store in Canada.

I Heard this is really good however is it worth buying for?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition!
Mariia D.
East Hanover, NJ
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Mariia D.
very nice and cool set. Its weighty textures are very pleasant to the touch. The lipstick, although matte, does not dry out the lips - the color is classic scarlet. I bought several of these sets for girlfriends as gifts. everyone was very pleased + beautiful packaging is always very happy!
Rebecca A.
Fort Lee, NJ
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Rebecca A.
Love the red lip and I never would’ve tried but I got it as a bday perk. It’s super pigmented but can transfer so be careful who you kiss 💋😂
Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Kanisha D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I thought this duo was such a phenomenal deal when I initially saw it being offered onsale at Sephora. A full-sized Stunna lipstick in the shade Uncensored, and a dual highlighter palette Mean Money/Hustla Baby for about the same cost as just one item retail? I didn’t hesitate; I had to have it, and I’m sooooo glad I did! The products are of excellent quality. The lipstick is gorgeous and claims to work for every skin-tone. The consistency is watery when applied, but allows for a thin application and dries matte. The highlighters are gorgeous. Adding just a dab to your high points will take your look to another level. This duo is so awesome!
Sarah S.
Fenty Beauty Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition uploaded by Sarah S.
I love this highlight and lip paint combo. Great formula that doesn’t deep into cracks and minimal transfer if any at all. The highlighter is super pigmented and feels great on the skin! I will continue to buy these products, they are fantastic.
glos V.
Fort Collins, CO
I really did enjoy this combo. But the orange to the lipstick i didnt care for. yes its easy to apply and use. I would make the lip color more nuetral. yes it came in a nice box and size. for me i woulnt recommend because of the lipstick choice.
Rocio L.
Got this as a Christmas gift and I fell in love with it. The lip stain is very pigmented and goes on the lips smooth and dries up with even color. Its definitely long wear and does flake.
Melody M.
Gulfport, MS
If I could buy every Fenty product I would! This limited edition is perfect for on the go touch ups and it packs the same beauty as the full size! I love that it still has a little mirror in the highlighter! She did it again!
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
I really nice this highlighter it’s not to much you can use it on top of blush or bronzer I like to use this with an bronzer for a nice glow.
Cassidy C.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best red lipstick ever. I use it all the time. I literally don’t leave my house without it. And the highlighter is a staple in my makeup collection.
Zeydi Felix A.
Miramar, FL
This is product is amazing, excellent quality, I really recommended this Stubbs new year highlighter and lip set. ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...