BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA

A limited-edition metallic lipstick that's buildable to the ultimate jewel chrome finish. When the stars align, metal and cream collide in Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipstick. This shimmering lip color delivers the look and feel of your favorite lip balm dipped in liquefied jewels. In four lustrous limited-edition shades, Starlit's color-soaked microshimmers reflect a jewel chrome sheen that can be built up to your desired level of impact. And thanks to their irresistibly creamy texture, you get all the glitz, minus the grit, so lips look and feel beyond stellar. Rihanna wanted her first holiday collection to wow from every angle: "Glitter on glitter on glitter. That's what The Galaxy Collection is all about, no exception." Rihanna Fenty Beauty is 100 percent cruelty-free.

• Is this a long lasting lip color? Or does it wipe off easily??3 Answers
  • Who is adding these glittery gems to their x-mas wishlist??1 Answers
  • The packaging is beautiful on these lippies!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Supermoon, Gravity, Sci-Fly, $upanova
Bright and soft! I'm especially in love with these lipsticks! I recently purchased this from my local Sephora along with the Galaxy eyeshadow palette and I love it! It looks great with my skin tone. These holographic-looking tubes are foolproof and as with Kristina Rodulfo said, these do feel like a balm and go on sheer at first, but you can build them up and get a more intense color ready for the party circuit. They have a shimmery finish that's layerable over other lipsticks you love. And, although there are metallic glitter particles, you don't feel any grain on your pout. The colors are so unique and pretty if you are just as excited as I am for the glitter from this collection these lipsticks definitely deliver, hunty!  Loving these Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipsticks and loving this Fenty Beauty line!
Dana L.
Review for: $upanova
Another OBSESSED review for a FENTY product from moi. This color is gorgeous. It’s such a beautiful light orchid that plays beautifully with natural makeup. Also...again all of the glitter....I love how glittery it is. The lipstick itself is smooth and lightly pigmented but buildable. It finishes matte with high sparkle. I’m a huge fan of the universal gloss bomb so I paired this with a clear lipgloss overcoat and it’s so perfect. Definitely going to stockpile this as it’s limited quantity! Love love love!
Louisa K.
Review for: Sci-Fly
Before buying, I was not too sure about this lipstick.. But I wanted to give it a try and buy it to support a brand that I really like. But this is a no for me.
It is not very pigmented and very sheer. I wouldn't mind that as much but it lasts on my lips for less than an hour. The lip glosses last longer!
I really wanted to like it, but it just is not my cup of tea. Probably will return..
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Review for: Gravity, Sci-Fly, $upanova
I have 3 of the 4 color choices, but i feel only Sci-fly truly looks good on my skintone. Gravity is okay, but $upanova made me look like a clown! I am what most would consider "brownskinned" (not light, not dark, right in the middle) and the $upanova shade I feel looked horrible on me, most likely going to give it to one of my sisters, or just keep it for the packaging.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Review for: Supermoon
only giving a 4 star because for 19 dollars you dont get that much product and that was a little disappointing but good lord what a stunning gorgeous shade! so easy to apply it went on so smooth and i have very dry chapped lips and it didnt show off that unattractive feature of mine it also felt very moisturizing. i went and bought more on sephora!!! she is slaying!!!
Tina C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is by far the best I've ever use it's highly super pigmented it's creamy it doesn't even residue I would recommend this product to anybody any color
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Gravity
Ya know I can't seem to like this product. Its not very pigmented and it doesn't stay on my lips for a long time. I love Rihanna but this product just doesn't work for me. I don't think its an everyday color and i wouldn't recommend this product to friends
Vicky V.
Review for: Gravity
I'm only giving 4 stars because I felt it didn't last but more than 1hr on my lips. I like the color is smooth and creamy. Makes the lips pop of color. But I did not reapply after the 1st time, that's because I did not take it with me. I also think it's a fair price. She is killing it!!! Every time I go to Sephora to try to buy Fenty Beauty is always sold out. I was lucky to grab this one.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: $upanova
I Am in LOVE with her shades of lipsticks. This pink right here is the best pink shade i have seen in awhile! I plan on buying more of her shadez of lipsticks. But can we admire her packaging! Omg the cutest ive seen in a while!
Caitlin C.
Fort Collins
Review for: Sci-Fly
Lasted most of the day, got on my teeth which sucked but it isn’t long lasting or matte. It’s beautiful though, and does stay on for a long while. I had to touch up after eating or drinking, but not completely reapply.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this a long lasting lip color? Or does it wipe off easily??
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So pretty ! But is it worth the money?
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do it apply smoothly or does it dry fast on your lips?
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tan/olive skin, which color would look best on me?
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is beautiful on these lippies!