BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA

A limited-edition metallic lipstick that's buildable to the ultimate jewel chrome finish. When the stars align, metal and cream collide in Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipstick. This shimmering lip color delivers the look and feel of your favorite lip balm dipped in liquefied jewels. In four lustrous limited-edition shades, Starlit's color-soaked microshimmers reflect a jewel chrome sheen that can be built up to your desired level of impact. And thanks to their irresistibly creamy texture, you get all the glitz, minus the grit, so lips look and feel beyond stellar. Rihanna wanted her first holiday collection to wow from every angle: "Glitter on glitter on glitter. That's what The Galaxy Collection is all about, no exception." Rihanna Fenty Beauty is 100 percent cruelty-free.

• Is this a long lasting lip color? Or does it wipe off easily??3 Answers
  • Who is adding these glittery gems to their x-mas wishlist??1 Answers
  • The packaging is beautiful on these lippies!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Supermoon, Gravity, Sci-Fly, $upanova
Bright and soft! I'm especially in love with these lipsticks! I recently purchased this from my local Sephora along with the Galaxy eyeshadow palette and I love it! It looks great with my skin tone. These holographic-looking tubes are foolproof and as with Kristina Rodulfo said, these do feel like a balm and go on sheer at first, but you can build them up and get a more intense color ready for the party circuit. They have a shimmery finish that's layerable over other lipsticks you love. And, although there are metallic glitter particles, you don't feel any grain on your pout. The colors are so unique and pretty if you are just as excited as I am for the glitter from this collection these lipsticks definitely deliver, hunty!  Loving these Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipsticks and loving this Fenty Beauty line!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Sci-Fly
I was super disappointed in this lipstick. It doesn’t apply as fully and glittery as I hoped and it hardly lasts at all. I even bought a lip primer hoping that it would help it stay on and was super disappointed that it didn’t. I really wanted to like this and was so excited to own a Fenty brand product I just don’t think it was worth the price at all.
Dana L.
Review for: $upanova
Another OBSESSED review for a FENTY product from moi. This color is gorgeous. It’s such a beautiful light orchid that plays beautifully with natural makeup. Also...again all of the glitter....I love how glittery it is. The lipstick itself is smooth and lightly pigmented but buildable. It finishes matte with high sparkle. I’m a huge fan of the universal gloss bomb so I paired this with a clear lipgloss overcoat and it’s so perfect. Definitely going to stockpile this as it’s limited quantity! Love love love!
Cynthia P.
Los Angeles
Review for: Sci-Fly
The perfect color. Smooth. Doesn’t just rub off after a few minutes of wear. I always get compliments when I’m wearing this. Rihanna really did her research before putting this makeup out and it shows. Can’t wait for the next set of lipsticks!
Louisa K.
Review for: Sci-Fly
Before buying, I was not too sure about this lipstick.. But I wanted to give it a try and buy it to support a brand that I really like. But this is a no for me.
It is not very pigmented and very sheer. I wouldn't mind that as much but it lasts on my lips for less than an hour. The lip glosses last longer!
I really wanted to like it, but it just is not my cup of tea. Probably will return..
Andrea M.
wethersfield
Review for: Sci-Fly
I absolutely love this product when you put it in it is very smooth and I’ve used this once and i loved it and the color . I bought it at Sephora and all my friends complement and so I told them it was Rihanna’s line and they all bought one
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Review for: Gravity, Sci-Fly, $upanova
I have 3 of the 4 color choices, but i feel only Sci-fly truly looks good on my skintone. Gravity is okay, but $upanova made me look like a clown! I am what most would consider "brownskinned" (not light, not dark, right in the middle) and the $upanova shade I feel looked horrible on me, most likely going to give it to one of my sisters, or just keep it for the packaging.
Dani M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Supermoon
only giving a 4 star because for 19 dollars you dont get that much product and that was a little disappointing but good lord what a stunning gorgeous shade! so easy to apply it went on so smooth and i have very dry chapped lips and it didnt show off that unattractive feature of mine it also felt very moisturizing. i went and bought more on sephora!!! she is slaying!!!
Tina C.
Bronx, NY
This product is by far the best I've ever use it's highly super pigmented it's creamy it doesn't even residue I would recommend this product to anybody any color
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Gravity
Ya know I can't seem to like this product. Its not very pigmented and it doesn't stay on my lips for a long time. I love Rihanna but this product just doesn't work for me. I don't think its an everyday color and i wouldn't recommend this product to friends
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this a long lasting lip color? Or does it wipe off easily??
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do it apply smoothly or does it dry fast on your lips?
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So pretty ! But is it worth the money?
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is beautiful on these lippies!
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tan/olive skin, which color would look best on me?