BeautyLipLip MakeupFenty Beauty
Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick

Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick

by Fenty Beauty

An ultra-comfortable sheer lipstick with the perfect amount of nourishing color and shine that is available in a range of easy-to-wear shades for all. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Slip Shine is a lightweight creamy lipstick that delivers sheer color and shine in a range of nudes to shimmer pops. The clinically-proven moisture-lock formula with pomegranate butter conditions your lips for instant poutier, fuller-looking lips no mirror required.

Is glazed a similiar shade to fussy? I have the gloss already and wanna purchase the sheer lipstick but if they are relatively the same shade I might as well save my money LOL
Does this stand the test of a night out?
Is this product a must have when you already have 200 lipsticks in your collection and atleast a 50 of them along the same lines but not necessarily close to this? I dunno I want this but at the same time since we cannot swatch it right now so cannot make up my mind? Also, side note I have all of fenty glosses so should I get this?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick!
Ruby  A.
Chino Hills, CA
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Ruby  A.
These lipsticks feel so moisturizing on your lips and I need them in more colors ! I love how it’s more of a sheer lipstick but you can definitely build up the color. It gives you the look of lip gloss but not as heavy or sticky feeling so this is a great alternative if you are looking for one. It does come off easily since it has more of a sheer hydrating coverage but I don’t mind carrying it around and reapplying since these feel amazing on the lips.
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Morgan  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omgggg this lippie is G.O.R.G (😻) GORGEOUS It literally goes on SO smooth and is so creamy! It is honestly unreal... it feels like a lip gloss stuck in a lipstick’s body 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have the shade Makeout Break in my photo and it is out of this world 🙌🏻🙌🏻 This lipstick is SUPER lightweight but locks in ALL the moisture! Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick comes in 10 STUNNING shades that would look fab on anyone!! These are all about that nude hue! Great price point and cute packaging 👍🏻👍🏻 absolute win all around! I’ll definitely be repurchasing when I run out... 12/10 recommend 🤍💜🤍
Senada B.
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Senada B.
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just got it and I love it. So sheer nude number 4 Makeout Break it is so perfect stays on even after eating and it did not dry out after long days wear. My lips stayed soft and hydrated and I used it on own and applied the Fenty gloss in universal gloss and it was even nicer.
Allie G.
Georgetown, TX
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Allie G.
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Allie G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great light lipstick/balm. I suffer from chronic chapped lips, and this does not settle into the dry spots or fine lines. I keep it in my purse and use it daily for touch-ups. I have the color cookies & cocoa, it’s suitable for pretty much all skin tones because it’s so light. Gorgeous and would recommend.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Briana A.
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Briana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the most underrated lip products out there. I love the way this lip colors glide on effortlessly with generous color pay off. These are like a lipstick and gloss hybrid, so this leaves a beautiful shine to the lips with a satiny feel. These are my go to lip products for so many different looks and the color are so easy to pull off. 10/10 highly recommend! The first photo is using shade Cookies and Cocoa. The second is using Bubble Rum.
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Elena U.
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Elena U.
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick shade Goji Gang. Lipstick looks bombastic on the lips. They become bright and juicy. The texture of the lipstick is thick, enveloping, but it holds the contour well. Lipstick does not have a pronounced taste, rather a waxy sensation, but it does not bother me. Peeling does not emphasize, but rather smoothes. And the best part is for a decorative product moisturizes lips well. Fenty Beauty
Heti K.
Clayton, NC
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Heti K.
Absolutely love these, I live in the shade Makeout Break. The formula is light, creamy and the subtle shimmer makes your lips look so dreamy. I don’t find it super long lasting but don’t mind reapplication. MEGA points for getting my husband to comment on my lips whenever I wear this! 10/10 on the packaging as always from Fenty. The raised stamp FB on top and the peekaboo FB when the lid is removed are really nice, well chosen touches.
Angela P.
Las Vegas, NV
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Angela P.
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Angela P.
I absolutely love this lipstick. It gives the lips a full pouty look. It is hydrating, builable coverage & pairs well with lip liner.
Chantel V.
Brooklyn, CT
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Chantel V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Follow my new lip insta:poshxgloss 💋 Follow me on here- I follow back 😘 Color-cookies and cocoa I loooove how comfy this is on the lips! It gives a little pop of color,its pretty sheer. I wasnt the biggest fan of this color on me,but the formulation is lovely and hydrating for when you just want a lil somethin somethin! Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick
Lizet O.
Cicero, IL
Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick uploaded by Lizet O.
Literally the best! Super hydrating on the lips sheet color not sticky. It’s my go when I want color on my lips Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Issabella C.
York, PA
il y a 2 ans
Caitie W. il y a un an
Issabella C. Hey, Bella! ❣️ The “Glazed” shade from Fenty Beauty is much peachier than the cult-favourite “Fussy”. You’ll enjoy the lipstick version as a base to your Gloss Bomb. Think soft with reflect versus straight up shine. My recommendation? Test out the product line with one colour that catches your eye.