Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm

by Fenty Beauty

A creamy, moisture-lock lip balm with a plush, doe-foot applicator that smooths, softens, and preps for luscious, kiss-worthy lips that last. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Made with rich, yet non-greasy shea and mango seed butters, this lip balm is super-creamy, lightweight, and glides over lips to soothe, nourish, and lock in moisture. An ultra-plush, doe-foot applicator delivers the non-sticky formula with an Invisipink sheen for a softer, smoother, lipstick-ready finish.

I would love to collaborate with you SheIn Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm ?
Is this product worth the hype and price?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm!
Tina M B.
El Paso, TX
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Tina M B.
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Tina M B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had already bought and tried the Fenty Cream gloss bomb, but this Fenty pro kissr lip balm was calling my name.😍 I got the shade, Latte lips. It's a light neutral pink color on my lips. I like how smoothing it is and how soft my lips feel immediately after putting it on. I also really love the light vanilla cream scent to it. But my favorite part is the packaging. The applicator/doe foot is the perfect size. The only thing I will say is that the balm doesn't last for too long on the lips. But I don't mind and just reapply! I love the cute and classy design. I can't get enough of these Fenty glosses and balms. I will definitely get another one whenever this one runs out. 😘❤️💯
Toy P.
San Antonio, TX
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Toy P.
I love love love this on my lips I'm so going to have to try all the colors this color is one of the best I've ever tried 😍
Zulma  M.
Los Angeles, CA
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Zulma  M.
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Zulma  M.
It smells really good. Feels lightweight on the lips and not too sticky. Leaves my lips moisturizer, soft, and hydrated. Does leave some shine on my lips. Definitely repurchasing. Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm
KyIsha  W.
Raleigh, NC
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by KyIsha  W.
This is my first Fenty Beauty product. I was looking for a nude lip color, and the Latte Lips color worked out perfectly. It would be my go to everyday lip balm, if I wasn't working from home due to the pandemic. The product goes on really smooth, and it doesn't leave that sticky feeling on your lips. Plus, I really don't have to premoisturizer my lips before using it.
Dene Z.
Brooklyn
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Dene Z.
I cant say I like this lip balm very much. It doesn’t absorb well into the lips and acts more like a coating of some kind. You can’t see it in the picture but if you try to use more of the lip balm so that you get more hydration out of it, it leaves a very weird and very unattractive white cast. In all honesty, I was very excited to try this lip balm but I’m disappointed I spent money on it. Would not recommend to anyone.
Maren T.
Metairie, LA
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Maren T.
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Maren T.
This is midnight wasabi and it is HOT! Love this lip color! It’s matte but not drying!
Leslie L.
Kansas City, MO
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Leslie L.
It’s really nice doesn’t have a smell , it’s something more natural then her other lipglosses. I don’t like that it leaks out from the closing area.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,877 reviews
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Jolie D.
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Fenty pro kiss’r luscious lip balm and it retails for $18.00. Comes in 3 different colors. This is nice but doesn’t last long on my lips. Not sticky at all. This is creamy, feels soft while I’m wearing it. This doesn’t dry out my lips, feels moisturizing while I’m wearing it. All 3 colors have a semi-sheer amount of pigment. Pinch me is a medium pink with warm undertones and glossy finish.
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Ekaterina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best balms, I’ve ever tried. It is not sticky, very smoothing and smells great. I love the packaging: you can use the balm to the last drop. Also I’ extremely curious about new shades, will buy them for sure 🙌🏻
Roy R.
Hayward, CA
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm uploaded by Roy R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm TBH there is nothing special. I use this when I start my make-up routine to moisturizer my lips before I apply any lip stick. I like that this lip balm has an applicator which is very convenient.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gianna H.
Clarksville, TN
il y a un an
Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm Is the formula hydrating enough for the price?
Lisa J. il y a 9 mois
I love it! There’s a sale right now at Sephora incase you’d like to try! I don’t find it extremely sticky it’s very smooth and hydrating!
Jessica P.
Wyandanch, NY
il y a un an
hailey G. il y a un an
Yes I think it’s about the same level of moisture as Carmex but it looks way cuter on the lips