Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation

by Fenty Beauty

A light-as-air powder foundation that gives you light-to-full coverage with a soft matte finish. Coverage: Medium Finish: MatteFormulation: Pressed PowderIngredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. It is also vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This powder delivers a non-cakey, blurred finish with no flashback. The buildable, light-to-full-coverage formula loves to be layered without settling into fine lines or clogging the look of pores. It's also sweat, humidity, and crease resistant, plus it has a chic portable compact.

Is this worth buying, I am someone who has combination skin type. Will this give me texture and how is the texture?
Is this worth a try?
Do you recommend this foundation for people with dry/combo skin ?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation!
morgan R.
Hoboken, NJ
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation uploaded by morgan R.
Love using it, it doesn’t dry out my skin and give great coverage. Definitely recommend it, will be great in the summer when I don’t want thick makeup on
Kryssy S.
San Diego, CA
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation uploaded by Kryssy S.
I bought this product as soon as it launched. It is my first time using a powder foundation and I love it. I love that my face stays matte throughout the day and it gives me a flawless finish. I would totally recommend this if you have oily or combination skin.
Kara E.
Waynesboro, PA
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation uploaded by Kara E.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation uploaded by Kara E.
Full coverage powder foundation. I wouldnt recommend for someone with massive dry skin. Beautiful finish. Takes time to blend. Need to reach in for more product to do entire face. Comes with sponge applicator. Pricey but L'oréal Infallible Powder Foundation is the dupe for this and does a much better job at application and is more than half the price cheaper!
Ray A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation uploaded by Ray A.
This foundation is everything. I’ve search high and low for the perfect powder foundation and this one is just perfect. Makes my skin look super flawless and smooth. Loved testing out these products Influenster sent me Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation Here a picture with me wearing the foundation. No filter and just primer and a little concealer
Shante W.
Shreveport, LA
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation uploaded by Shante W.
Honestly my absolute favorite fenty foundation. Buildable coverage. Doesn’t feel heavy on your face. Super light. Covers my dark spots the moment I apply. Luckily it’s the same amount as her other two foundations but I would say go up a shade lighter. Powder foundation tends to be darker but honestly great product. Best $36 I’ve ever spent. I would highly recommend especially if you’re just getting into make up. You can barely tell I have any makeup on in the photo (foundation to be exact). It’s super natural. Will be buying again !!
Johanna F.
Peoria, AZ
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation uploaded by Johanna F.
The best soft matte powder foundation that I’ve used. I feel like I’ve reviewed this a 1000 times but I’ll do it 1000 more times because I love this product so much !
Atarah S.
Coconut Creek, FL
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation uploaded by Atarah S.
I'm not a fenty fan because I've heard horror stories with the liquid foundation. I was given this and wasn't sure how it will work but I'm actually shocked that it gave the finish it did which is matte and I love a matte look.
Tanisha T.
Southfield, MI
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation uploaded by Tanisha T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the first time I used a powder foundation. It turned out okay. I wasn’t sure about the highlighting/contouring part. Should I do it before the foundation to get a better blend. I would try it again to practice technique.
Maggie S.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Powder Foundation uploaded by Maggie S.
If you're looking for a foundation to make you look good on camera this is it. It looks natural and definitely helps out your pores. However, when I tried doing full coverage it made me look cakey. I'll be using it for light/medium coverage and whenever I need to freshen up my makeup throughout the day. I haven't seen it crease, there's no flash back and it feels pretty light. Overall, I like this powder and will most likely purchase it after I finish my current ones.
Jessica M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
What in the crusty textured chalky is this?! I am so embarrassed to post these pictures but it’s necessary. I’m not sure what the hype is. I LOVE powder foundations, but this one ain’t it and I’m baffled at all of the good reviews. My skin type leans more to dry than oily but is by now means dry dry. This product gave very little coverage, and in an attempt to build it up it became super chalky and cakey. Made my skin look AWFUL! Like I had the driest skin and had aged an extra 20 years. I attached three photos. Two close ups of how this product looked on my skin, and one of me just a few minutes later after removing all of this and applying a light coverage bb cream and very light makeup. Will be returning!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christian D.
Texarkana, AR
il y a 23 jours
Jaina A. il y a 23 jours
I have a full YouTube video on this link in my bio. I liked the consistency of this and the coverage however I did find it drying by itself