Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

A soft matte, long-wear foundation with buildable, medium-to-full coverage, in a boundary-breaking range of 50 shades. Coverage: Full Finish: Matte Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This long-wearing, light-as-air foundation gives skin an instantly-smooth, pore-diffused, shine-free finish. The oil-free formula is made with climate-adaptive technology that's resistant to sweat and humidity, and won't clog pores so that wherever you are, it's going to work on your skin.

Is the foundation full coverage ?
Does this make your face oily after wearing it for a few hours?
Iss this good for oily skin and does it have white cast??
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,052 reviews
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Melissa B.
I got this foundation in this month’s Boxycharm Luxe box (shade 230) and I LOVE it!! The packaging is sleek and beautiful and I really like that the bottle has a pump. The formula is pretty thin, but it does have medium coverage. It’s super easy to apply and blend with either a brush or a sponge and it lasts all day! I haven’t had any huge issues with oxidation, it does oxidize a bit by the end of the day but it honestly looks great throughout the entire work day for me. And this shade is perfect for my skin tone!! This foundation retails at $38 and I’ll definitely be repurchasing it!!
Jocelyn T.
Mount Carmel, PA
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Jocelyn T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was on the fence about buying this after reading reviews for the original foundation formula. I’m so glad that I chose to buy it after all. Foundation is my favorite product to test and evaluate and explore. This foundation is absolutely stunning! I am super oily and always worried about matte foundation making my skin look dull and lackluster, which is usually always the case with a matte foundation for me. But finally, this is the one!! It leaves a matte but radiant finish. A natural matte! My skin looks flawless and airbrushed and it stays all day. It doesn’t crease and it’s just what I’ve been searching for! Worth every penny. And I’m so glad Rhianna gave us a pump!!
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
I received this product complimentary / for free in order to test it out and review it. Fenty Beauty The shade is I received is too dark for my face and makes my face look orange for some reason, which makes it a bit strange. But I’m trying to review the just the actual product alone as in the quality and not my opinion of how I look (particularly in this color!).I usually have combination/oily skin in the T-Zone but it’s been more normal/dry in the past couple months. Knowing that this is a matte foundation, I made sure to moisturize and properly prep my skin before applying the foundation. I didn’t set my face with powder because I figured it would get too dry and I’m glad it didn’t. I used 2.5 pumps overall to get full coverage with the KVD foundation brush. After that, I used a dry morphe sponge to pat over all over my face and I feel like I got really good coverage. My pores were visible but not terrible and I think this is just expected more out of a matte finish versus a more dewy finish. I used the Urban Decay setting spray and a spritz of the Dewy setting spray from ABH and it lasted for hours without transferring.The foundation doesn’t feel heavy on my face and although it’s soft matte, I can see a little bit of shine coming through after a couple hours, which I actually liked. My skin looked shin in a healthy way, not an oily/greasy way. Just keep in mind that prepping and moisturizing ahead of time REALLY makes a difference. I did try this foundation without properly prepping my skin and it was just awful. The foundation looked dry and cakey and just started creasing and cracking. Overall, I liked this soft matte foundation a lot more than I thought I would. I'm also surprised that there was no creasing like I thought there would be. This foundation really surprised me in a good way. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation I’m considering purchasing it now, in the correct color of course.Fenty claims that this foundation is “Made with climate adaptive technology” ? I’m not quite sure what that means but I do think it’ll look even better in the summer time or when my skin is a bit less dry. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dewy Set Setting Spray
Melissa Y.
Orlando
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Melissa Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear foundation shade #420 is a perfect match for me. This foundation provides full coverage. I don’t even have to wear concealer. I apply Fenty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder on top and finish with oil control setting spray.
Silvia L.
Bakersfield, CA
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Silvia L.
I think the coverage is very good and it does make my complexion look seamless for hours. The packaging is also nice and sleek and distinct from my other foundations. However, compared to the Huda foundation it does feel drier on the skin, despite being less heavy than the Huda foundation. As I have combination skin that leans more toward oily, I don't mind it being dry, but for people with dry skin this will be a big no. I will attach photos right after applying to hours after application, so you can see how it held up
Haley H.
Chicago
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Haley H.
My very favorite foundation!!!!! Stays on all day amazing coverage gives me a glowing look and blends well with all my other steps to my makeup routine💜💜💜Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Tabatha R.
East Syracuse, NY
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Tabatha R.
First time trying Fenty Beauty and I must say I was pleased how well it worked. The coverage was medium and easily could be buildable for a full coverage. Long lasting and great coverage so yes I recommend!
Katie B.
Houlton, ME
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Katie B.
Great product in my boxycharm subscription this month! Fenty makeup is definitely up there in my top 10.....something uve gotta try n tell me what u think!
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Rachel D.
If you’re looking for a matte foundation, this definitely delivers. I find that it is almost too matte and have to finish off with a hydrating spray. This provides a medium to full coverage and makes a beautiful canvas for your makeup to blend on top. Although it does feel heavier on the skin, it feels velvety by touch. I’d recommend this for those with oily skin and love a heavier makeup look.
Christie B.
Frankfort, KY
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Christie B.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Christie B.
I’m in love with this foundation. It isn’t a full coverage foundation, but it gives you just enough to help your completion out. A great everyday foundation for the Covid employees working from home and need a little something for those video calls. It isn’t heavy on the skin and there isn’t any kind of a fragrance. I will definitely buy this again! Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

4,906 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariagabriela V.
Auburndale, FL
il y a 11 jours
Michelle R. il y a 10 jours
Olga A.
Mesa, AZ
il y a 12 jours
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation ? Does anyone have their own opinion about this foundation ? Im really thinking about getting my own? Do you recommend ?
Kimberly M. il y a 12 jours