Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

A soft matte, long-wear foundation with buildable, medium-to-full coverage, in a boundary-breaking range of 50 shades. Coverage: Full Finish: Matte Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This long-wearing, light-as-air foundation gives skin an instantly-smooth, pore-diffused, shine-free finish. The oil-free formula is made with climate-adaptive technology that's resistant to sweat and humidity, and won't clog pores so that wherever you are, it's going to work on your skin.

I have light medium skin with golden undertones what shade would you recommend?
Is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation!
Amber L.
Melbourne
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Amber L.
I’ve been using this product since last year after I had my break out, I had a lot of blemishes but this one claimed to be light-medium coverage, its cover so good on top of that dark spots and not getting too oily during the day as well. FEEL lightweight on skin. RECOMMENDED.
Marlin L.
Hobart
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Marlin L.
Absolutely in love with the quality of the Fenty beauty foundation, i highly recommend it! #blackgirlmagic
Sonam D.
ACT
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Sonam D.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Sonam D.
Omg I’m obsessed with this brand. I’ve been using this foundation for 3 years now and it has never ever failed me. Since I have combination skin the matte long were foundation is best for me and my skin type.
Cam D.
melbourne
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Cam D.
I have sun spots and acne marks hence I needed a foundation that covers these imperfections. After watching a number of beauty gurus recommend this I gave it a shot. It's very matte and when you are putting it on your face you have to be quick because it dries straight away. I suggest get a colour match as it doesn't oxidise. The foundation in itself last for 8 hours on my face. It does cover up the imperfections on my skin but the overall finish I'm not a huge fan. It's one of those foundation that really sticks out so when you put it on people can tell that you have something on your face. Maybe I'm just not good at blending my foundation. Overall it's similar price point as the likes of estee lauder and it does help cover acne marks so it's good. Between this and Estee Lauder I will choose Estee lauder as it functions the same but the finish is more natural satin.
Xanthe S.
Perth
It’s a great medium coverage foundation, blends well and doesn’t cake or crease too much after wearing it all night. It reminds me of the born this way foundation, but less coverage. However, I do find it can slide off and separate due to my oily skin, so it’s not for me, but it’s a great option to consider if you need a new foundation!
Alexandra M.
Sunbury
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Alexandra M.
Not for dry skin. However still a very nice foundation. Lasts well on oily skin and looks nice and matte if you want that finish. Shade range a very wide and I’m sure will continue to expand. For a high end foundation it is very affordable and worth a go.
AZSA D.
Broome
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by AZSA D.
I bought this foundation from Sephora around 2 months ago and I love it! If I were to change anything about it maybe the price? I’m happy to pay it but I would also love for it to be a bit cheaper. I definitely recommend Fenty Beauty 💖
Shaina A.
Melbourne
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Shaina A.
The BEST foundation of all time. I fell in love with this foundation after all the reviews that i have seen and after trying it on. It is very easy to apply and blend recommended for all skin types. It is very buildable and i would definitely recommend for others to use
Karthiga N.
Melbourne
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Karthiga N.
Fenty beauty has a lot of product range in the line but the foundation was on of the topper. But the foundation is definitely not for everyone. It is very heavy texture and dries out very quickly. Also it does oxidize mean gets darker on your skin the longer it’s stays the weird thing is it does oxidize even in the bottle itself I ended up bought two different shades. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Zizi L.
Sydney
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Zizi L.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation uploaded by Zizi L.
great product, applies very smooth and blends out very well, really good for oilier skin rather then dry skin

4,903 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariagabriela V.
Auburndale, FL
il y a 6 jours
Michelle R. il y a 5 jours
Olga A.
Mesa, AZ
il y a 7 jours
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation ? Does anyone have their own opinion about this foundation ? Im really thinking about getting my own? Do you recommend ?
Kimberly M. il y a 7 jours