BeautyEyeEye PrimerFenty Beauty
Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer

by Fenty Beauty

A mattifying primer for combination-to-oily skin that delivers maximum all-day shine control while improving and extending the wear of foundation. Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients: - Blue Agave Extract: Helps to mattify the skin. Ingredient Callouts: This product is oil-free and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Mattify skin, fight shine all day, and smooth the look of pores without feeling tight or dry with the Pro Filt'r Mattifying Primer. Paired with Pro Filt'r foundation (sold separately), this oil-free primer made with Blue Agave Extract and blurring powder helps makeup blend better, last longer, and stay fresh all day without caking.

Is this worth it?
I Use the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation will this primer make my skin look too matte or dry?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer!
Daniella B.
Sunnyside, NY
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer uploaded by Daniella B.
I tried this today with my makeup routine and I actually liked it a lot. It has a very soft texture and leaves the face very smooth and mattified. I would totally recommend this product and I’m for sure going to invest in the bigger size now. 10/10!💗
Merima O.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer uploaded by Merima O.
I LOVE it. The fact that it kept me shine free longer than any primer I’ve used is tripping me out (in a good way) The oils didn’t come out for at least 4 hours and that’s a long time for me. Other primers I’ve used my oils come through after 2 hours! Ya, I’m an oily beast people. I’ve been using this primer along with the MILK makeup Hydro Grip Primer for around my nose and this combo has been getting your girl through summer time! I even used this combo with a foundation that has a luminous finish and it still kept me matte but just gave my skin a super pretty glow. I feel like this primer will even work well for people with other skin types and really help your makeup last all day long.
Jaime R.
Stamford, CT
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer uploaded by Jaime R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love my fenty products! It feels really smooth and looks amazing! I have her makeup and skin care products I absolutely love it!
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer uploaded by Elaina D.
I received this product in my Boxycharm. I decided to give this a run for its money. I have large pores on my nose and not many products can cover this for me. This primer blurred my pores perfectly😍 I got such a smooth application to apply my foundation to !! I highly recommend this product Wow!
Cidonye H.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer uploaded by Cidonye H.
I have a combination oily skin and so naturally the mattifying primer would be my primer of choice from the Fenty range. It is very good for oily skin. Dries quite quickly but gives a smooth finish before you even apply your foundation product. In this phone I used it with the Fenty soft matte foundation and you can see I have the matte finish I am looking for. Definitely one for you to try!
Kareen S.
Greenwich, CT
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer uploaded by Kareen S.
Amazing. First time buyer and I will buy again! it eliminates all creases and leaves a smooth face. I really like how the product felt on my skin when applying it. It felt so smooth and so comfortable.💕💕💕
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer uploaded by Morgan  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I usually don’t buy minis because I feel like if you’re going to spend any money on a product you mind as well buy the whole full-sized product while you’re at it...but this changed when I went to 4 different Sephoras to get this product and all they had was the mini of this and I was eventually like enough 😤 give me the mini! I’m so glad I got the mini because I got to see what the hype was about! This primer is lightweight and absorbs oils without drying out skin at the same time. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer proves that the smoother a primer’s application is, the longer makeup will last. The brand claims that the primer’s shade to be “universal invisipink” and I think this is a bit of a weird shade to be honest! Other than that it’s great! I might not repurchase just because I have another go-to primer but this is still a GREAT primer from a GREAT brand! 8/10 would recommend
Janine W.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer uploaded by Janine W.
One of my favorite primers. It helps smooth fine lines & large pores. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and does help with shine for 5-6 hours (with oily skin) it pairs well with other foundations but i prefer to use it with the fenty brand. It has not caused me to break out as other primers with this same “lasting” has. The price is a bit high but it really does work well for me and a small amount goes a long way Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,341 reviews
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer uploaded by Jolie D.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Fenty mattifying primer and it retails for $34.00, the travel size is $18.00. This helps with shine and very subtle pore fill. If you have very oily skin, it does not hold up. Oil free, doesn’t leave any chalky residue, and it’s not terribly drying. I would not use or dry skin, not flattering and can emphasize dry spots. A little does go a long way and it takes me a while to get thru the entire bottle. It doesn’t have a wow factor for me so I will not be repurchasing. I like something to be more diffusing and this didn’t do a good job with filling or hiding pores
Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Mattifying Primer uploaded by Kanisha D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a strong believer in utilizing a brand’s primer with their foundation, especially when they are formulated to work together. If you try a new foundation and your results are completely different from most users, check the primer. There are many different primers that all target different areas. If your foundation is super matte, adding an equally mattifying primer of a different brand could negatively affect the texture and overall formula of the foundation. I’m not saying you should never mix and match, it just requires some trial and error. The Soft Matte Pro Filt’R Primer however, takes the guess work out of my Fenty 400 foundation application. I instantly notice a difference in the finish if I don’t use the primer. The primer has a soft light scent, is super moisturizing and allows the foundation to effortlessly glide over my pores. The primer and foundation are such an amazing duo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carmen  W.
Great Mills, MD
il y a 10 mois
Alexandra F. il y a 10 mois
The hydrating one!
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Kayla S. il y a 7 mois
I don’t think so, this will just prime your skin to make your foundation stick even better!
Natasha  P.
P A. il y a un an
I really love it! I’ve been using it for about two years and it does an excellent job mattifying and I get pretty oily especially in my t zone but it really helps with that
Oyinkansola A.
Conway
il y a un an
Would one recommend the Fenty Skin Start'rs Full-Size Set ? I see that it is quite pricey. Are the ingredients in the products worth the purchase?
madeleine R. il y a un an
absolutely! i think some of the products are naturally quite abrasive which helps with exfoliation. but i definitely recommend the set