Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge 100

by Fenty Beauty

A three-sided makeup sponge designed without latex perfect for applying and blending all formulas. Know how to play all your angles. This plush, three-sided makeup sponge takes blending to the next level with triple-threat precision. Use the slanted edge for controlled stippling, the mini-moon edge for targeted coverage (perfect for the under eyes), and the rounded end for all-over buffing. No matter the formula liquid, cream, or powder the Precision Makeup Sponge lets you customize your coverage as it delivers fast, easy, seamless results every time. It is formulated without:, Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge 100 Is it better than the real technique’s beauty blender?
Which is better? [product:morphe-brushes-highlight-&-contour-sponge] Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge 100
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge 100!
Product Highlights
So I never thought I would say this but I think I like it a little more or just as much as my beauty blender! With this foundation it didn't soak up any product it directly applied it to the skin when I used it damp! And blended out the contours and concealers beautifully! Very pleased with this sponge! $16 too!in reviews
Courtney C.
Columbia, SC
Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge 100 uploaded by Courtney C.
So the beauty sponge is not bad but it’s not my beauty blender either. I appreciate that it’s designed to get in all the crevices under the eye and around the nose but i just wish it was bigger like my beauty blender. Even when wet it doesn’t get nice and fluffy like my other blenders. Honestly, I go to this one when all my other blenders are dirty. Again, it’s not bad, it’s just not my favorite to use. I was really disappointed with this product from Fenty.
Terynie V.
The Woodlands , TX
Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge 100 uploaded by Terynie V.
I absolutely love this sponge, it gives me sure and even coverage and for someone still learning the makeup world it’s a big help.
Ana B.
Lomita, CA
Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge 100 uploaded by Ana B.
I love Fenty Beauty products! As a Latina with medium tan to tan skin, I love that I have found shades for different times of the year! I love their concealer the most! Make sure to warm up your products by putting them on your wrist first and mix it around until warm.
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles , CA
Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge 100 uploaded by Jennifer L.
Just look how this blends out and pretty much melts the make up perfectly on my skin helping me achieve flawless looking skin every time soft and great quality for your coin!
Mahdieh N.
Valencia, CA
Best makeup sponge on the market. I ditched my beauty blender for this fenty beauty blender. Great application and finished looks. Packs and blends products well and does not make the finish appear caked up.
Marium M.
I still remember when Fenty beauty came out and I was in Sephora for class. I thought the employee were exaggerating how good is Fenty beauty is. I liked the highlighter but nothing else. I couldn’t understand what the fuss was about. I was having a hard time applying foundation. And I had a sponge before and I wasn’t impressed but when a Sephora employee gave me to use it with my foundation. I couldn’t believe it. Because it’s so soft and the shape of this sponge was something every beauty junkie needed it. The flat surface helps you blend your concealer or any small area. I made so many of my friends purchase it and they all love it!
Larissa C.
Missouri City, TX
It does absorb quite a bit of product but it’s soft and reminiscent of the BeautyBlender. I do like the BB better but this is slightly cheaper. I do like the shape of the sponge though. I’d probably buy this again to mix up the tools I have, but it’s not the most important thing in her current line.
Marcela H.
San Jose, CA
this sponge is the best. Its shape facilitates the application of the foundation even in normally difficult areas, such as around the eyes, it is also super soft. it is also super easy to wash.
alicia J.
Kent, WA
Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge 100 uploaded by alicia J.
I’m not a fan of sponges but I tried this one and I really liked it. I liked that it did not soak up the makeup and it actually went onto skin but I still rather stick to brushes.
Alondra J.
I was gifted this sponge an few years back and I still use it. It is very simple to clean and is very soft to the skin. I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Verenice R.
Oakland, CA
il y a 3 mois
Julie S. il y a 3 mois
I don't know, sorry. I wanted to see if you wanted to do a follow for a follow. If yes, then follow me, and I will follow you back. If no, then it's no problem.
Nina E.
Barcelona
il y a 6 mois
Maryam J. il y a 6 mois
I love this sponge I use it most likely for baking under the eye area it’s very precise duo to its shade. ☺️
Anaya G.
il y a 7 mois
Fenty Beauty Precision Makeup Sponge 100 ?is this better then the Beauty sponge
Ava S. il y a 6 mois
I have used both and I feel that neither is better than the other, I would just buy the beauty sponge personally :)
Nandi Z.