Fenty Beauty Precision Concealer Brush 180

by Fenty Beauty

A softly-angled concealer brush designed for applying and blending liquid, cream, and powder formulas with flawless, fingertip precision. Ingredient Callouts: This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: These super-soft, synthetic bristles are custom cut at an angle to pick up and pack on the coverage you need with spot-on precision. The rounded design hugs the under-eye area and around the nose, making it perfect for applying and setting concealer, as well as blending foundation in hard-to-reach areas.

Es una de las mejores brochas que tengo
is it a good brush?
Does this brush compared to other brushes out there rank higher or lower?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Precision Concealer Brush 180!
Tara M.
Milford, DE
Fenty Beauty Precision Concealer Brush 180 uploaded by Tara M.
Great size to fit in your hand and get in the crease of your eye. It fits perfectly in the palette. It is easy to use and applies the product great. It is made of great material and the color is chic and feminine. I would recommend buying this to apply the product.
Daryen R.
The Dalles, OR
I’ve always used sponges for concealer and foundation in the past. I felt they blended the best and gave the best finish to my base products. I got a job at Sephora a couple months ago however, and when I would apply concealer to clients who came in, I would always go to this brush. I love Fenty as a brand, so I was drawn to this brush. The more I used it on clients, the more they started purchasing it, and the more I started wanting it for myself. I have since bought the concealer brush and sold it out of my Sephora store because I recommend it to EVERYBODY who purchases a concealer. It truly does all the hard work for you and blends concealer out like a dream. And the clients I have worked on all agree. It has changed my mind on the way I wear and apply concealer. If you need a good concealer brush, I definitely recommend splurging on this one. It’s the best tool I’ve come across to apply my concealer. Fenty Beauty Precision Concealer Brush 180
Cecilia F.
Irvine, CA
Fenty Concealer I did not believe in a concealer brush until I started using this one! I'm prone to my concealer clumping up and looking cakey under my eyes and this has been a game changer. I started off using this brush to apply my concealer and I wasn't a big fan of the way it goes on. It gets a little streaky and it's not super even. But then I tried applying my concealer like usual with my beauty sponge and swiping over that with this brush to smooth and pick up any excess and it was perfect!
Kim R.
Bremerton, WA
Fenty Beauty Precision Concealer Brush 180 uploaded by Kim R.
The reviews won me over and I bought this brush immediately it blends perfectly and blurs the lines better than my Morphe concealer brush. I think it’s shape and softness make it stand out from others
Monique C.
Valdosta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is the softest concealer brush I have ever used. The design is perfect for your under eyes and blends out the concealer really well. You can also use the brush for contouring your nose. The fenty brushes are a bit on the expensive side but they are worth it.
Danaee B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Esta muy bien Amo los productos de fenty sobre todo me encantan los labiales son mis preferidos
Penda S.
I love this brush. It’s easy to use and gives my concealer a smooth finish. I reach for this brush often
Kasey C.
Richmond Dale, OH
I love this concealer brush by Fenty, it's definitely one of my favs! The bristles are super soft and it applies my concealer so effortlessly. I definitely recommend for you to go get this brush by Fenty!
Allison M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is extremely soft and it really is precise i enjoy the brush and i cant definitely tell its high quality compared to alot of my other brushes the brush hairs are unique but works well not everyone likes concealer brushes but if you do this is a really good one my only complaint is the price
Lisa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the way this concealer brush works. It blends really well. The brush is kind of expensive for a concealer brush. There is no improvement need it on this brush. My skin type is normal to Combination. I would totally buy this brush it again. Fenty Beauty Precision Concealer Brush 180