MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesFenty Beauty
Precise Definition Eyeshadow Brush 220

Fenty Beauty Precise Definition Eyeshadow Brush 220

by Fenty Beauty

A precision eyeshadow brush, featuring a unique flattened, tapered tip, perfect for effortless smudging. What Else You Need to Know: The Precise Definition Brush 220 makes it easy smudge out your smoky eye perfectly. Made with soft synthetic bristles in the shape of a flattened dome, the unique brush tip was designed to deliver intense color pay off with minimal fallout and define your lash line, diffuse pencils, and gel eyeliners.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Precise Definition Eyeshadow Brush 220!
glos V.
Fort Collins, CO
I do love the feel for this brush. Its so soft and the point allows you to get your lines straight, it helps you for over all blending. I think the quality of the brush matches the price. I have a combination  in medium skin tones. yes i  would and have bought again. this is a deffinite must have.
Victoria N.
New Britain, CT
The packaging was very nice and the brush itself is beautiful..I love a dense brush and this is perfect. It performed well and I was very pleased!!! It definitely was worth the price . There are cheaper priced brushes they compare if you don't have alot of money to spend..especially now. I would try elf brushes!!
Veronica G.
Lacey, WA
Pretty good quality love the color is super soft blend super well the only complain I have is the price I think is to expensive I got mine as a discount price
Susan S.
Fenty Beauty Precise Definition Eyeshadow Brush 220 what’s not to love about this brush!? Tiny but packs a big punch. It gets into all those little places a larger brush would distribute to much product or can not get into the inside corner of the eyelid. This brush does the job.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Está brochas soy muy suave y buena para tu maquillaje o difuminar es excelente me gusta o
Faith C.
california
Love this brush. Really blends the product into my skin perfectly. I always use this brush for my makeup
madelyn V.
altanta
i love it made my face look amazing 10/10 recommended the packaging is good and the product works great on my skin and had helped it a lot out of every effective i would really recommend it to
yenisleidy M.
Abilene, TX
Es mi marca favorita en Maquillaje tiene buena pigmentacion, las brochas son muy buenas y te puede durar todo el dia, lo recomiendo son muy bueno y bonitos y gran varidad de todo.
Bailey M.
I absolutely love you the most rush. Ever since I started using it brushes I do not wanna go back. They are absolutely amazing and I think that everybody needs to try them but most importantly I recommend this brushed you you
Kennedy W.
Ashland
I love this eyeshadow brush! Fenty Beauty is always coming out with high-quality products and this is no exception!

Looking for your answer?