Fenty Beauty Powder Puff Setting Brush 170

A mega-plush loose powder brush designed to seamlessly blend and set for an instantly filtered finish that lasts. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This brush is made with soft, synthetic bristles that are carefully tapered to pick up and diffuse Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Setting Powder (sold separately) with the ultimate ease. Like a powder puff in brush form, it's designed for fast, even blending and the most flawless, filtered finish you've ever seen.

Is this worth it?
Did you guys buy any fenty beauty or fenty skin during this weekend 25% sale? Today is the last day! I bought the Fenty Beauty Powder Puff Setting Brush 170
Who have tried this brush?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Powder Puff Setting Brush 170!
Danaly G.
Brooklyn, NY
Fenty Beauty Powder Puff Setting Brush 170 uploaded by Danaly G.
I always go for natural looks with my make up ! And this brush allows me to have a clean and flawless finish look every-time‼️ I think this brush is worth buying I love it
Mahek A.
South Amboy, NJ
Fenty Beauty Powder Puff Setting Brush 170 uploaded by Mahek A.
This brush is really soft and I love how it feels. It also doesn’t waste product. It’s easy to clean and I would recommend this if you are looking for one.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
I adore the fenty beauty loose powder, it just glides on and is grat for combination skin, it stays on all day, blends out beautiful, no improvements needed, I recommend this to all my friends Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Instant Retouch Setting Powder
Cecilia F.
Irvine, CA
Fenty Beauty Powder Puff Setting Brush 170 uploaded by Cecilia F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really liked the Fenty brush! It’s bristle is soft and it picks up well. It blends out my bronzer using it as well buff out on edges. I would recommend this brush. Used for setting powder. When washing this brush make sure use brush soap and hang it to dry. Get that fluffy ness.
Courtney P.
Fenty Beauty Powder Puff Setting Brush 170 uploaded by Courtney P.
First of all, I love the sleek simple coloring. This brush is soft and very easy to grip. It holds alot of powder, and spreads it evenly throughout. I have supported Riri for about 8 years in music and now through her cosmetic and underwear line. You cannot find a more driven woman. Fenty Beauty Powder Puff Setting Brush 170
Karri G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love most products by Fenty. I loved this brush! It’s soft and works great. It’s also really pretty.
Melissa E.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I always use this brush for applying my blush and also any loose powders. Its awesome so soft and fluffy. Also great for light blending im glad i purchased def worth it!
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Purchased at: Target
Very soft and precise brush! I use it for my face powder but you can definitely use it for blush etc,,, its soft and not real firm which is what I like.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
🔱This brush is really good for contouring with the contour Fenty has Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 I get it in darker shades and go in with the Fenty Beauty Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil all over love the packaging as usual..😊
stacey A.
Clarksburg, WV
Love how this brush feels on the skin when you use it it makes ur makeup look flawless
Ask a question to the Influenster community...