Fenty Beauty Portable Touch Up Brush 130 uploaded by Ry A.Fenty Beauty Portable Touch Up Brush 130 uploaded by Min M.

BY FENTY BEAUTY

A magnetic on-the-go blotting powder brush that conveniently attaches to the bottom of its touch-up partner, Invisimatte Blotting Powder, for an instant filter effect that’s always on standby.

Turn up and touch up with the ultimate on-the-go blotting powder brush.

Custom-made to pair with Invisimatte Blotting Powder, the Portable Touch Up Brush has a retractable design and magnetic panel, so it snaps right in to the bottom of the powder compact, always there when you need it.

Slanted, soft synthetic bristles provide extra surface area for applying Invisimatte Blotting Powder–perfect for quick fixes and a mattifying, instant-filter effect.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Jesus C.
Avondale
Of all the mini brush kits from Fenty, this is my favorite one. It definitely pairs well with the blotting powder especially since it magnetic. The price is a bit steep tho considering how small it is.
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
This brush is so cute AND EFFECTIVE! I have the Invisible Blotting Powder that this brush is made to use with. It's about the size of a tube of lipstick and it fits into the compact for the Invisible Blotting Powder. The magnet keeps it secure so they stay together in your purse or bag, making reapplying so easy by not having to dig around for the brush or compact. The brush itself is very firm for blotting but the quality is so soft and silk. It is a very high quality brush that I recommend for anyone using the Invisible Blotting Powder.
Erika E.
This is great for a travel sized make up purse.I love the packaging and the price at about $24 is fine.
However, this brush is defined not for sweeping on a foundation,but for applying the blotting powder in a dab like motion.
It is magnetic and clicks into the groove of the Fenty blotting powder compact so that is a plus!
It gets product right where it needs to go especially around the eye thanks to the angled brush!
Definitely worth the investment!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
1,019 reviews
Wonderful travel siZe brush to touch up co toured on a flight I love that it comes in this type of packaging to protect the brush from not getting dirty at all I’m very satisfied with this brush and would go buy again
Cassandra K.
I bought this to pair with the translucent powder. I love the product and the powder that it pairs with. They both function well and the magnet that attaches it was such a cute touch. the price tag is a bit steep for just a brush but if you have the money to spend its nice splurge item. great for travel.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this fenty by Rihanna brush from Sephora because it attaches to the mattifying powder, the brush itself is cute white packaging and it serves its purpose but the 24$ price tag is a little much I would have been happier if it was purchased with the powder and they added 10$ to that price
ruiriupanda D.
San Pedro, CA
The Fenty Beauty Portable Touch up brush it a cute portable brush but for me it's kind of inconvenient because of how small it is, both the brush itself and the handle. I think it's a bit too pricey for it's size too considering it's just for touch up or powder
Dayana L.
porthsmouth
This is such a good brush keep on useing it if u use it at Sephora and make sure if u dont have it go it it now it is not that pricey easy to use very helpful and if I never used it I would die people
Jozett W.
I love this brush. Works amazing in conjunction with the blotting powder. The brush was reasonably priced. Love The way it disappears into the handle. It allows for smooth and even application of powder leaving my face beautifully Matte. The brush I purchased at Sephora and it was reasonably priced.
Brooke G.
So awesome!!!!! Its a very soft brush!! I love that its magnetic and sticks to the blotting powder!! Its so easy to bring it with my in my purse! The only thing I don’t like is that its a little pricey. But other than that, I love it!
Tara G.
is it worth the price?
Ella T.
Marion, KY
Is this a nicely working brush?
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does this work very well?
Chocho T.
kolea
I've never used this .., so is it good ??
Chandra D.
Is this brush worth the price?

Sephora