Fenty Beauty Portable Touch Up Brush 130

by Fenty Beauty

A magnetic, on-the-go blotting powder brush that conveniently attaches to the bottom of its touch-up partner, Invisimatte Blotting Powder, for an instant filter effect. Touch up with the ultimate on-the-go blotting powder brush. Custom-made to pair with Invisimatte Blotting Powder, the Portable Touch Up Brush has a retractable design and magnetic panel, so it snaps right in to the bottom of the powder compact. Slanted, soft synthetic bristles provide extra surface area for applying Invisimatte Blotting Powder perfect for quick fixes and a mattifying, instant-filter effect.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Portable Touch Up Brush 130!
Bremerton, WA
Fenty Beauty Portable Touch Up Brush 130 uploaded by Kim R.
This brush is MAGNETIC and attaches to the presses blotting powder ! Genius! I love this design. I don’t set my makeup with this but use it through out the day and when I am on the go. And I can’t tell you enough how well it works for shine and touch ups. It’s like I just applied. I don’t cart any foundation or concealer since buying this whole set.
Angels Camp, CA
Some say this brush is overpriced and they are correct but I really love how portable this brush is and it magnetically connects to the Fenty blotting powder. I have not had issues with the fibers falling off unlike other Fenty brushes. I really like this brush!
Sherrills Frd, NC
This Lil Portable Brush Is Awesome! I love Hoe this Fenty Beauty Brush Can be Twisted Up to Use & Down to Keep Clean when Not Using. This Brush Design is Uniquely Designed to Be Enough once Twisted Up but Down Is Perfect Size for Carrying in Cosmetic Bag! I Love these Soo Much I Didnt Use @ 1ST & Kept as 🎁 for Fenty Fiends.. Soon as I Bought the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter & Lavender I used these Bad Boys. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I bought this product because I wanted a base illuminator .. But I was fascinated by the tones that it leaves on your skin. It is radiant
Glendale, AZ
This is the perfect brush to keep in your purse! I’m so used to having a big brush in my purse which is so inconvenient... this brush is perfect and it has a cap! Love it!
Orlando, FL
Got to have good brushes and a good variety for different looks. This product is durable easy to clean. Will continue to purchase
Yes! This portable touch up brush rocks! I put in in my purse and take it wherever I go!!
gainesville, FL
These little brushes are amazing the quality is amazing and they are very convenient
Danbury, CT
An essential if you own blotting powder! Convenient because it’s magnetized so it remains connected to FB blotting powder and simply does its job!
Brighton, AL
Very convenient for going out and it’s very nice on the skin.I would recommend it for anyone.

Looking for your answer?