MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesFenty Beauty
Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150

Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150

by Fenty Beauty

A magnetic, retractable contour and concealer brush that attaches to your favorite Match Stix Matte Skinstick for seamless sculpting and blending in a snap. Blend in, but stand out. The magnetic Portable Contour & Concealer Brush attaches to its perfect partner & #151Match Stix Matte Skinstick (sold separately) so you can correct, conceal, contour, or simply touch up wherever, whenever. Smoothly tapered, soft synthetic bristles are cut for foolproof precision, letting you instantly blend Matte Skinstick's buildable, powder-soft formulas until you've achieved just the right amount of coverage. Retractable and totally portable, this is a travel-friendly tool you'll never leave home without.

Dooes it blend well and does it fall out ?
Is this a good product?
Should I purchase this brush?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150!
District Hts, MD
Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Eva M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This contour brush does not disappoint! It is very condensed, the size is great for the hollow of your cheek as well as using as a buffing brush for on the go touch ups on kids or cheeks. It’s soft, not fluffy.
Odebolt, IA
Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Steph W.
She just has the best Lane it’s like she made it for herself it goes on smooth and last more than a day the product itself is perfect I love it and I can’t say enough wonderful things about it definitely buy it again!
Central Islip, NY
Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush . It’s perfect for my makeup bag for on the go. It’s great for a quick touch up and the size of the brush is perfect . The quality of the bristles are very good -they’re super soft and blends the makeup out nice and even. A little pricey but it’s all about the brand .
Bremerton, WA
Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Kim R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is so incredibly cute I love that it’s also magnetic can go along with the match sticks for travel or touch ups. This brush is different than the brush that comes with the invisamatte blotting kit but both brushes are honestly great to have.
Brownsville, TX
Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Betzabe C.
This brush for me its a big no i love fenty beauty but i think this brushed are so expensive i know other brands with better brushes and also this brush its to small hard to blend the product i tried to used this on my under eyes and i hated it
Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Elly F.
A friend gave this to me as a gift and I had it in my drawer for weeks before I gave this a try and now I find myself using this everyday for a concealer brush! It works soo well I’m in love!
New Prt Rchy, FL
Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Indira H.
It is the first time that I have started to test this brand and I am very excited. I like this brush, it looks very useful, very compact, it feels good quality, the bristles feel soft on the skin, I think I can put it to good use.
Rincon, GA
I like the look of it and that it’s gently but I defiantly wouldn’t buy I got it in my body charm
Aurora, CO
3,655 reviews
Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Adriane N.
Stiffly compacted bristles (but not "tough brustles"- I was simply describing their closeness to one another. ;) make this brush SO SOFT to the touch- they are generous and really pack so many in- it feels like Angel Wings going across your face- simply Heavenly- something I WANT to do every day getting ready! I am thankful to receive in my August Boxy Premium- my profile says "yes!" To receiving tools and this is a fantastic one at that- one I have needed too! I love a good travel OR purse portable powder/contour brush. 😃 RiRi out did herself with this bomb design that runs throughout her entire line!! 🙌 #fentyBeauty
Chagrin Falls, OH
Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Alexandra W.
I think this is a super cute idea and I will definitely use when I'm traveling again. The brush is soft but think and I really like that they incorporated the metal cover to help kept the brush safe.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Spring Valley, CA