BY FENTY BEAUTY

A magnetic retractable contour and concealer brush that attaches to your favorite Match Stix Matte Skinstick for seamless sculpting and blending in a snap.

Blend in, but stand out. The magnetic Portable Contour & Concealer Brush attaches to its perfect partner—Match Stix Matte Skinstick—so you can correct, conceal, contour or simply touch up wherever, whenever.

Smoothly tapered, soft synthetic bristles are cut for foolproof precision, letting you instantly blend Matte Skinstick’s buildable, powder-soft formulas until you’ve achieved just the right amount of coverage.

Retractable and totally portable, this is a travel-friendly tool you’ll never leave home without.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Fenty Beauty Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150
  • "This is a very handy and portable contour & concealer brush. The soft bristles really help to blend the cream of the match sticks from Fenty Beauty. I love how it's magnetic and can click right to the match sticks as well that way you don't lose it if your are traveling. Overall is this a needed brush, no but if you are looking for a portable touch up concealer brush then I would highly recommend it!" in 4 reviews
shanna L.
Brooklyn
This brush makes it so easy to apply my concealer. I used to use a beauty blinder but this is much better. The two things I hated about the beauty blinder is that the sponge would Absorb the foundation and my hands would get all messy, this product fixed both of those issues.
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
Disappointed in this product. Made of plastic and feels cheap, when I was expecting something heavy and luxe. Brush is okay at applying, a little dense, and not as plush as I hoped it would be.
Melissa V.
I think this portable brush is so convenient for on the go run. I don’t know how many times I’ve already found myself shoving this into my purse for a quick flawless finish and touch up for my contour. It goes great with the Fenty beauty match stix as well! I like to go in circular motions upward for the best results (pro tip from fenty beauty make up artist) and it comes out amazing every time!
Christine B.
I really, really love this brush. Bought it because I usually use blending sponges and wanted to try something different. Works awesome with the Fenty concealer and I would definitely purchase or recommend this product. The case is magnetic so when placed next to the Fenty concealer they connect which I thought was really cool.
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
I use this brush in my car when I want to apply the concealer as it stays clean and fits the under eye. I don’t think it is good for contouring as it absorbs the product.
Jocelyn K.
Atlanta, GA
These two brushes are both super cute in terms of packaging. I am one of those people who don't always clean their brushes right after every single use and I find it so comforting that both brushes can be covered or exposed. I love that they can also connect with your choice of your favorite Fenty cream highlighter and contour stick.
Jozett W.
Loving the portability. The brush applies both wonderfully for contour and concealer cleaning the brush in between is a must. love the way brush disappears into the handle and how it fits neatly with the rest of your Fenty magnetic connectables. It is reasonably priced
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I actually love this brush for powder highlighter. I've used it with the cream highlighter and contour, and it worked but I like sponges better for that. This is great with powder products, and I especially like it for highlight and use it almost daily for that purpose.
Raven M.
The packaging on this brush really sells me! It’s so cute and easy to travel with! I don’t really conceal with this product because I had trouble blending my concealer out with it. However I do use it for my highlight and contouring.
Monique C.
I keep this when I travel. It’s my go to brush for quick application. The only think I hate was the price. It was almost the same price and the other brushes but they are travel brushes. Plus it doesn’t connect to the sticks.
nadja c.
Are the brushes really worth it ?
livl0ves M.
Venice , CA
What are your thoughts on the new line??
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Can it easily blend?
Afrovictim V.
Genial! Una brocha bastante espesa en cantidad de pelos...
Victoria F.