by Fenty Beauty

Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette Fenty Beauty! Includes 16 Rich, Long-Wearing Moroccan Inspired Colors! Shades Include: Morockin Ice, Mirage, Casblanca, Marrakush, Shisha Smoke, Sahara Stunna, Quicksand, Desert Baked, Evil Genie, Fez Up, Saffron, Cumin Get It, Souq It 2 Me, Nuts N Dates, Henna Sea, And Spice Trip!

Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette Fenty Beauty! Includes 16 Rich, Long-Wearing Moroccan Inspired Colors!; Velvet, Sultry Shades Include - Morockin Ice, Mirage, Casblanca, Marrakush, Shisha Smoke, Sahara Stunna, Quicksand, Desert Baked, Evil Genie, Fez Up, Saffron, Cumin Get It, Souq It 2 Me, Nuts N Dates, Henna Sea, And Spice Trip!

Is this product worth the guy? What kind of looks can I do?
I Noticed this palette is on sale. Does anyone find this versatile enough? Is the quality good since it’s already on sale?
Are these eyeshadows pigmented?? And is there any fall out??
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades!!
athens
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by Alyssa C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this for multiple reasons. One being I love Rihanna, two being the packaging to this is so so pretty, and three because the I loved the colors. All the reasons to buy a palette. The colors are super pretty on the skin! (Comment down below If you love a woman or any gender that wears makeup confidently!)
Ozark, MO
I bought this palette half off on Black Friday. I wouldn’t pay full price for it, but I do think it is a great product for $30! I like that there are both matte and shimmer colors and they can be combined to make a variety of looks. I have tried the pink/gold/brown colors so far, but do not ever see myself wearing the blue. I have only worn this eyeshadow with a primer and it seems to stay on pretty well throughout the day. I do wish the payoff was a little darker.
Waco, TX
I recieved this pallet yesterday in my boxycharm premium Fenty box. My first impression was the colors didn't really speak to me but I was wrong. After playing with it there's actually some really beautiful shades that I will use. I was easily able to apply the warm tones with my finger and create a really pretty look. The shimmers are gorgeous duo chromes. Nice pigmentation and blendablity. A little fall out but nothing dramatic. I would suggest doing your eyes first though. I like it and I'm happy to have it in my collection. Love RiRi
Newport News, VA
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by Morgan L.
Somebody actually gave me this palette and to be honest I didn't think I'd ever use it. It has more color than I'd normally use but I am actually really happy with it. The pigment is great and blend out nicely. I can do a variety of looks for day or night. It's great!
fort hood
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by bee M.
Woooow, for one the packaging is an a+. Definitely has a high end quality to it. The colors are nice and pigmented. I've only used it once so I think for my next look I want to use those gold tones. I really like it. Plan on buying more products! Glad I got it in a boxycharm haha saved me money.
Columbus
THIS PALETTE. The colors in this palette are so beautiful and blend so nicely together. They are highly pigmented which i love, and compliment every skin and eye color. I especially love the glitter shadows to finish off a night look. My only complaint is that the closure on the package doesn’t stay securely shut. But besides that, I’m a hug fan.
South Williamsport
Love love love this palette and all the different looks it can give you. I carry this when I know I wont be able to get home after work before I’m headed out. The quality of this is flat out amazing and well thought out. The colors are well pigmented and blend well and last a long time. You can tell time and effort was put into this brand.
Janesville, WI
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by casandra R.
Absolutely love this pallet the colors are gorgeous, pigmented, and easy to use and blend. You can make pretty much any type of look with this pallet. They last through me sleeping and havent budged, Worth every penny Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! TWO LIL MATTEMOISELLES PLUSH MATTE LIPSTICK DUO
Bronx, NY
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by Chaisa S.
This palette is so pretty it has some translucent as well as some regular pretty shimmery colors. I also love how it has some neutrals, and matte colors and some very nice warm and cool tone colors. Every color in here is magical, lol. The packaging is very nice and it has a good mirror ! I swatched some of the colors for you guys 🙃
Jourdanton, TX
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by Kat L.
I’m a first time user of Fenty beauty and I’m loving it! I did this look for my YouTube channel and another bolder colorful look and they all came out great! Recommend if you love bold colors and easy blend ability! #fentyfenty beauty by rihana
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannon
a year ago
Does the MOROCCAN SPICE EYESHADOW PALETTE have good pay off (pigment and long lasting) for the high price?
naomi C. • a year ago
It really is highly pigmented and it lasts for hours!I literally wear this palette everyday