by Fenty Beauty

Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette Fenty Beauty! Includes 16 Rich, Long-Wearing Moroccan Inspired Colors! Shades Include: Morockin Ice, Mirage, Casblanca, Marrakush, Shisha Smoke, Sahara Stunna, Quicksand, Desert Baked, Evil Genie, Fez Up, Saffron, Cumin Get It, Souq It 2 Me, Nuts N Dates, Henna Sea, And Spice Trip!

Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette Fenty Beauty! Includes 16 Rich, Long-Wearing Moroccan Inspired Colors!; Velvet, Sultry Shades Include - Morockin Ice, Mirage, Casblanca, Marrakush, Shisha Smoke, Sahara Stunna, Quicksand, Desert Baked, Evil Genie, Fez Up, Saffron, Cumin Get It, Souq It 2 Me, Nuts N Dates, Henna Sea, And Spice Trip!

Is this product worth the guy? What kind of looks can I do?
I Noticed this palette is on sale. Does anyone find this versatile enough? Is the quality good since it’s already on sale?
Are these eyeshadows pigmented?? And is there any fall out??
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades!!
El Paso
Purchased at: ULTA
You gitta love this pallet I use it alot and the whimsical colors really help me for halloween every year
Salisbury, MD
I absolutely love this palette 😍 I would recommend this to anyone it has great colors and it last
Perth Amboy, NJ
I really like this palette and need to use it more the colors are great for a everyday look
Van Nuys , CA
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by Mona G.
Purchased at: Sephora
It was beautiful until it gave me an allergic reaction all over my face for almost 4 weeks.
mcminnville
love this palette . i definitely recommend this product . will definitely purchase again
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by Tamo C.
MOROCCAN SPICE EYESHADOW PALETTE Love these eyeshadows, they are so beautiful and pigmented, it was very easy for me to create these look, using palette, would love to buy other shades palette of Fenty beauty, stunning! Worth the money🥰MOROCCAN SPICE EYESHADOW PALETTEFenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades!
Burnaby, BC
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by Sadia I.
I love the packaging. It’s shiny and was wanting to buy this since it released. But i was really confused reading all the mixed reviews. Bought this a few days ago from the 50% off sale. It’s worth the money i spent. Decent pigmentation. The colors are really nice. Not mad pigmented but for 50% off it’s great.
London
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by Siân D.
Gorgeous the most gorgeous palette I own my mum got it for Christmas 2019 I opened it in a gorgeous suite in the intercontinental hotel.The best setting the best Christmas period.Anyway the colours are lush soft easy to blend and a little goes a looooonnnnggg way okay!My favourite colour to use is Casablanca in the inner corners of my eyes and a little highlight on top of my Glossier Haloscope Highlighter it looks amazing on the skin
TORONTO, ON
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by Matina J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this palette! The colours are gorgeous and well pigmented. I love how many gold tones are included, I’m a sparkly lover. They apply beautifully with my Fenty brushes and I’ve created so many different looks. This palette will last me a long time and I would definitely recommend.
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette! 16 Gorgeous Moroccan Inspired Shades! uploaded by Stacyann T.
Now this is a really great palette. The only thing I would say its missing is maybe a really dark brown or a black but apart from this its a gorgeous palettes. The shimmer formula is really great and the two gold shades are perfection. This is a palette to always keep in your collection
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannon
a year ago
Does the MOROCCAN SPICE EYESHADOW PALETTE have good pay off (pigment and long lasting) for the high price?
naomi C. • a year ago
It really is highly pigmented and it lasts for hours!I literally wear this palette everyday