MakeupLip MakeupLipstickFenty Beauty
Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick

Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick

by Fenty Beauty

An ultra-slim lipstick with a long-wearing, petal-soft matte finish, created in a rainbow of weightless, color-intense shades designed to flatter all skin tones. Rep every mood in full-on color. High-octane pigment meets unexpectedly universal shades to complement all moods, all skin tones, all day. Whether you're looking for the perfect red, everyday nude, or moody blue, Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick makes it easier than ever to rock the entire rainbow. Rihanna wanted to make the matte lipstick of your dreams a reality: Think mega rich color minus the weight.

I noticed that this has been on sale for a while. Is it being discontinued?
As a matte lipstick is this drying? Or does it have a creamy feel with a matte look?
Is this a great matte lipstick to wear with mask and do you have to reapply constantly?Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick!
Product Highlights
Absolutely one of the best lipsticks I’ve ever tried! So so rich and creamy in color! It’s so unique even the name PMS 😱 and candy venom 🍭 🍬 If I had to pick one thing to be picky about I will say I did think it would be a little bigger for $18 but the product is so nice the price and size doesn’t matter! I love u Rih😍😍😍😍😍😍😍in reviews
I’m inlove💘with this one ,the colorr is o nicee ,pigmented,good value ,long lasting 📍the packaging is pretty good tho.;in reviews
Keyanna K.
Letohatchee, AL
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick uploaded by Keyanna K.
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick uploaded by Keyanna K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Goes on really smooth and feels nice on my lips. I removed a star because it does have a tendency to settle into the lines in the lips and it can pill up. I got the color Freckle Feista and it’s a really flattering brown toned orange. If you’re a lighter skin tone, it has a tendency to pull more of a bright orange in a certain light. It doesn’t completely dry down to a matte finish, it’s more of a satin finish at least on me. The tube is a decent size for someone who doesn’t wear makeup often. If you wear makeup daily then the size may be very small but at $7 it’s really affordable.
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick uploaded by Missy E.
I received this as a birthday gift and I am obsessed. I am wearing the color Thicc and it has become my new favorite lipstick. This has a matte finish and feels soft and silky on the lips. I have worn this for work rarely have to reapply this product during the day. I will definitely purchase this color and other colors in the future.
Janeka K.
Stockton, CA
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick uploaded by Janeka K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the color of this lipstick. I am wearing the color “Thicc”. It is super smooth and creamy and looks really good on my tan skin. I paired it with the Wet n Wild lip liner in the color Chestnut.
Danielle H.
Lewiston, ME
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick uploaded by Danielle H.
I’m not usually into bullet lipsticks because I prefer something that dries into my lips and most don’t! This one does though! The color is beautiful, the lipstick itself is beautiful, and it’s lightweight and barely transfers! A bit smaller than I expected for the price though
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick uploaded by Annie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
In this picture I’m using the shade “Midnight Wasabi” One of my new favorite lipsticks! So creamy and easy to apply! It does take a few coats to get the pigmentation I want but it’s easily buildable. It’s not drying at all. I would 100% recommend these lipsticks.
Liz R.
Front Royal, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This may be my new favorite lipstick! I love how it keeps my lips moist, it stays put through the day, and the color range they offer. I started off with Thicc but already grabbed Pumpkin Rose to try - I highly recommend these and will purchase again.
Samantha V.
Hollister, CA
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick uploaded by Samantha V.
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick uploaded by Samantha V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the Fenty Mattemoiselle lipsticks! They're not completely matte so your lips don't get dry and crackes, it's more like the UD comfort matte formula, if I had to make a comparison. The color payoff is amazing, and the range of shades goes from traditional colors like nudes and red, to more fun shades like black, green, and navy blue. I am wearing the shade "Shawty" in this picture, and have 3 more lipsticks of this same brand. Love love love them! Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick
Marinny K.
Rosemount, MN
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick uploaded by Marinny K.
Glides on my lips like butter! It’s not drying either and the smell is very pleasant! The packaging is also so pretty!
Brittney Rose I.
Wood Lake, MN
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick uploaded by Brittney Rose I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I honestly have no idea where I got this lipstick maybe Sephora. I was so excited to try Fenty beauty because I means hey it's Rihanna. This lipstick was described as long lasting which is not true it smudges and you find yourself reapplying quite a bit. But this color though 😍 absolutely beautiful and I will probably buy again just because of the color.
Cecilia L.
Arlington, TX
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick uploaded by Cecilia L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Fenty Beauty to start off, all of their products are A1. I haven’t tried a product I have not liked yet. This one is particular I got it from Sephora at it was on Sale online! I definitely recommend it’s so beautiful, smooth and long lasting with a creamy finish.

247 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melanie K.
Miami Gardens, FL
il y a 5 mois
Chantal S. il y a 5 mois
I think so! I wear mine under my mask, it transfers a little but still looks good!