Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio

A magnetized trio of long-wear, light-as-air makeup sticks curated by skin tone, with two Match Stix Matte Skinsticks to conceal and contour, and one Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick to highlight. With Match Stix Trios, take your complexion to the next level without the guesswork. Our pre-bundled sets make it easy to conceal, contour, and highlight on repeat. These light-as-air makeup sticks are expertly curated and magnetize together so you're always ready for anything.

I've been eyeing these products for a while now. Are they worth it?
which one of the trio is your favorite?
What are you all using to blend the contour stick? Beauty blender? Brush? Fingers?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio!
Product Highlights
...to apply it because it’s almost as if you’re not sure of whether it’s a powder or creamy like product so i wasn’t sure if to apply after i put on my power or after my foundation and concealer. i think it would be better if the highlighter were powder . [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-match-stix-trio-conceal-contour-highlight]in reviews
these skin sticks are pretty nice!  the contour shade in this trio (amber) is a great cool-toned contour shade for light skin tones!  the concealer shade (linen) is a good match for my skin tone.  the highlight shade (starstruck) is such a pretty pinky highlight!  i loved purchasing these in a trio, i feel like it was a good price point for 3 sticks (they are $25 if you buy them separately)  the formula on these is a tad on the dry side, so if you have dry skin use with caution!  i tend to be on the combo/oily side so they work great for me!  i do recommend for combo/oily skin types.in reviews
Kaylee D.
North Bay , ON
Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio uploaded by Kaylee D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful product! These work great with a contour brush, but I prefer using a beauty sponge even more. I got this set in “medium” and they are very warm shades which is perfect for my skin, because I have light gold/olive undertones. A few weeks ago I reviewed a single matchstick that I bought to use as a concealer, however the coverage wasn’t as full as I’m used to. I said I would opt for some darker shades to try using as a contour, and I am so happy that I did. I use the darkest shade in the set to carve out my cheekbones and jawline, and the medium shade for my nose contour and forehead. The shimmery matchstick is a gorgeous rose/champagne colour and I find that it’s a perfect complementary warm shade that I can use as a blush. These matchstix are very blendable and buildable! You get such a good deal when you opt for the trio rather than purchasing individually. I highly recommend!
leah B.
Haileybury, ON
Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio uploaded by leah B.
i love these they are so creamy and really pigmented these are my go to when i contour i would not change one thing about this product and would recommend!!!
Pearl N.
Montreal
Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio uploaded by Pearl N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this trio! They are so easy to apply and blend really well into skin. Great for beginners who want that pro makeup finish without the hustle of using many different products and techniques. I love Fenty!
Thylane R.
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this so I can throw it in my purse or when I travel since it is light, magnetic and convenient. The stix glide easily and can be blended with a sponge or a blending brush. The downside is the bamboo gets used more than the other 2 colors.
Lizu A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This matte Fenty Match Stix works well as concealer and has a soft consistency to it. It blends very well into the skin and if you get the right shade it will match perfectly. The only downside is that it is more expensive than a drugstore version.(you can buy them singularly, but I couldn’t find the product by itself).
Melanie M.
Winnipeg , MB
Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio uploaded by Melanie M.
I ordered these after reading reviews on #influentster I bought them from #sephora on sale for $49.99, I’m so impressed I love how these magnetically stick together, I really love the creamy consistency of the sticks, they’re a little smaller than I expected, the contour stick is amazing and blends really well, I am totally in love with #fenty products, I’ll definitely be buying these again, I might grab another trio at the sale price.
Yvette J.
This highlight is honestly if given a chance would be the only highlight I would use it stays on for quite a long time and goes well with any look
Jennifer A.
Dorval, QC
Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio uploaded by Jennifer A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this trio! It’s great for travel and for when you’re trying to achieve a natural glam look. I wish the highlight was a tad lighter but it still works. The contour shade blends super easily, like butter.
Karoun C.
Toronto , ON
Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio uploaded by Karoun C.
Sephora had an awesome sale on these Fenty Trio Stix ($23 rather than the original $69) and I knew I needed to hop on that quickly! I got the medium shade and it's beautiful. The highlighter is the perfect neutral, the contour is not too cool or warm, and the highlighter is a stunning coral—works perfectly as a shimmery blush. The application is also super easy, it blends like a dream! Definitely recommend :)
Sheena L.
Scarborough , ON
Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio uploaded by Sheena L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this trio , the concealer I wish was more of a liquid, I still love this set! It's very convenient and easy to apply thanks Rihanna I actually think the product looks really neat

403 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bianca D.
il y a un mois
are the Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio hard to blend? and how are they on oily skin types in terms of staying power?
Khloe K. il y a un mois
They aren’t the easiest, but they do bend out well eventually. They work super well on oily skin!
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
il y a un mois
Is Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio oily skin friendly & long wearing?