Fenty Beauty Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter

by Fenty Beauty

A limited-edition, portable, roll-on liquid highlighter loaded with superfine 3D glitter to deliver show-stopping diamond sparkle to your face and body. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Liquid Diamond Bomb delivers Diamond Bomb's bestselling sparkle in a liquid-to-glitter formula that'll leave your face and body looking like it's dripping in diamonds 3D glitter for all skin tones. Packed in a snow globe-like bottle that fits in your purse, it lets you get decked out on the fly.

So many amazing reviews for this product it seems to really get everyone hyped only problem for me is the price, does anyone know how long on average the bottle lasts
Does it stay on if I wipe it with my finger after it's dried?
Does it have heavy glitter?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter!
Monica L.
London, ON
This Liquid Diamond is Amazing! My hair has been so dry and frizzy for many years could never soften it no matter what I did. I saw this and bought it I used a dime size after I washed my hair and my hair was actually silky soft, I instantly fell in love. I highly recommend you try it no matter the type of hair you will love it.
Anthonia Oluwabunmi U.
Montreal, QC
Thick and glittery. Smells good and lasts all day. A little is all you need , do not add too much ! If you want a matte lips then do not add this as it is for a glossy lip look. Fenty beauty is here to stay as it is tested and certified by all for its quality and value for money . So I give it a 5 star rating and say go ahead and buy it
Cadence B.
Prince George
I like this highlighter a lot when I first got it it was separated but I just shook it and I got the peach undertone I wanted I would not improve this product it’s pretty long lasting it lasts about 6 hours for me I have recommended it to a couple friends they injoyed it
Rega R.
Very glittery but very pretty I have only used it a couple times but absolutely love it
member-657c2
It’s more of a glitter than a highlighter but I’m OK with that because there’s chunks of glitter in it and I still love it
Flavia G.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
Fenty Beauty Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter uploaded by Flavia G.
OMG I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START WITH THIS PRODUCT shake it well, apply it on top of you primer right before your foundation and your skin will glow from a distance. i always wear it when i have my full face one and i always get compliments on my highlighter. don’t put on top of your foundation, the two consistency won’t blend together #fentybeauty #pearls #highlighter #glow Fenty Beauty Fenty Beauty Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter
Arianna I.
Nutley, NJ
Fenty Beauty Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter uploaded by Arianna I.
The best highlighter EVER!! I love this so much! Gives such an intense highlight, but if you want it less intense it blends out very well. Very portable and so BEAUTIFUL!
CRYS T.
Pleasanton, CA
The packaging is so cute but I’m very disappointed in the product itself, its nothing like the compact diamond veil, it barley comes off onto your skin, its mostly oil an if you try an put it on top of makeup it wipes it off!
leticia M.
12167
Fenty Beauty Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter uploaded by leticia M.
Adoro Absolutamente amor !!! Funciona muito bem e permite tanto brilho quanto você quiser. Quanto mais, melhor para mim !!! Não sei por que isso teve comentários ruins. Com certeza estarei comprando novamente quando precisar de mais, mas sinto que isso vai durar um tempo.
Bridget H.
Snow Camp, NC
Fenty Beauty Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter uploaded by Bridget H.
Fenty Beauty Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter uploaded by Bridget H.
It’s an interesting product. It’s seems like it’s just liquid and glitter in a bottle. And when you shake it, you can hear a little ball rattling in there to mix everything up because when you’re not using it, the glitter settles in the bottom. But when you glides it on with the roller ball, you only have a couple seconds to blend it out with your finger or a kabuki brush and it dries super fast. It’s pretty but a little pricey just for wet glitter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Autumn M.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 7 mois
Fenty Beauty Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter is this worth the money? How pigmented is it?