Fenty Beauty Lil Precision Makeup Sponge Duo 105

by Fenty Beauty

A set of two mini makeup sponges a triple-edged sponge for targeted coverage and a dual-edged sponge with a velvety end designed for setting. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Cover all your blending needs. The triple-edge sponge has a tear-drop point for maximum precision in the toughest-to-reach areas. The dual-edged sponge has a slanted edge for controlled stippling, as well as an innovative velvety end made specifically for applying setting powder. This Set Contains:- Triple-Edge Sponge- Dual-Ended Sponge

What do you think of this beauty sponge?
Fenty Beauty Lil Precision Makeup Sponge Duo 105 Do you prefer using a sponge or a brush for application/blending?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Lil Precision Makeup Sponge Duo 105!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok so it's not in the data bank yet so ignore the pic/title. This is for Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Tint. It just dropped at Sephora about a week ago. Let me tell you, Rihanna did it again! This stuff really does blur! It is supposed to be a tint but has pretty good coverage. It's really lightweight. Let's compare it with something like Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer or Urban Decay tinted foundation. Those are both good products but still feel a bit heavy. Not as heavy as a full coverage foundation but compared to this Fenty Eaze Drop Blurring Tint, wow! It is so light. You don't feel like there's anything on your face! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft as well. So good coverage, light, and leaves you soft and smooth. Perfect match in color also. I got number 2 which is for fair skin with neutral undertones. Her foundations and tints etc are so great! She has a lot of colors to perfectly match any skin tone/color! So to sum it up I LOVE this and it will be all I use now. No more regular foundations. Definitely recommend you try it especially if you hate the way foundation feels but want some coverage and more even looking skintone. 10/10. Oh, the packaging: it's a plastic bottle so not heavy or breakable. Also you can recycle ♻️ it. The box is recycled and can be recycled again. It's a cute shape bottle too. Retails for $29.50
Brandy  R.
Fairhaven, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
(IGNORE PIC/ TITLE)....This is for FENTY BEAUTY BY RHIANNA EAZE DROP BLURRING SKIN TINT in 4!! I jumped on board with another user because, like she said, it's not in the database yet and I can't BELIEVE how good my mature skin looks with this on!! I'm about to turn 48 and I have issues with foundation because everything settles into my lines and huge pores and ends up making them looking worse than before I started! I have tried so many primers, so many foundations, so many times moisturizers, looking to hide or blur these issues and have failed everytime. I tend to look a lot older when I wear makeup just because the products I try end up making them worse. My high pixel camera is my worst enemy on face shots because it SHOWS EVERY LINE, PORE, & DOWNY HAIR ON MY FACE.... ugh.....I took these pics NOT with the forward facing camera, but with the back one, that i NEVER use for face shots & I hate filters so it is turned off..... this stuff feels so light, like nothing is on my face. But it covered very well. I have uneven skin, light & darker patches, & lots of unwanted texture. My biggest problem areas are the pores on my cheeks and the creases and lines under my eyes and in the inside corners of my eyes. Also, the skin around my eyes is darkened and shadowy. I applied the skin tint with a sponge and I didn't prepare my skin first with primer or anything else. I was just testing the shade out to see if I picked the correct one. I was satisfied that I had a good match and went back to helping my son with remote learning. A few hours later I went to apply some lipstick and realized that the skin tint was still there so I snapped a few pics to see how it looked with a flash. I zoomed in really close and saw the tint seemed to fill up my pores (but not in a bad way!), causing them to be BLURRED rather than accentuated like every other product I've tried has ended up doing. So I flipped my phone around and used the dreaded front camera so I could really get a good look at my skin. My skin hasn't looked this good with makeup on in years. I didn't even add my contour/bronzer, blush, setting powder, or setting spray, like i normally would, for fear that it would mess up what the fenty blurring skin tint had done to my skin. It looks amazing. I am totally sold and this is my new favorite foundation/BB cream/ CC cream/ Tinted Moisturizer..... the 50 or so products on my dresser will be going in a box.... thank you Fenty Beauty! 😊 I grabbed this at sephora because of the sale. BTW my phone camera is the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (which seems to also not be in the database yet....)
Janine W.
Fenty Beauty Lil Precision Makeup Sponge Duo 105 uploaded by Janine W.
As you can see this is an unopened pack of two, and the color is tan. Not my favorite for these when cleaning. I do however love the size. They are triple ended with a dual end velvety type tip (great for setting powder!). Use damp for buildable coverage or dry for full. These have great density, they’re firm but not hard. Because of the size I mainly use these for my eyes and touch ups. I wash them after each use like every other sponge or brush I use. So far the opened pack has held up well.
Sara A.
Lackawanna, NY
I am actually shocked by this beauty blender because it supper soft and it blend very easy and super easy to use and there is nothing in it that need to be improved and the price is actually good because it have very high quality and very satisfied
Mahek A.
South Amboy, NJ
Fenty Beauty Lil Precision Makeup Sponge Duo 105 uploaded by Mahek A.
I use these sponges after applying foundation with the brush. I use these to make sure everything is blended. These sponges are very soft.
Shantea L.
Texas Texas
Fenty Beauty Lil Precision Makeup Sponge Duo 105 uploaded by Shantea L.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are so bomb! The get in those little corners that we tend to miss often and blends concealer out perfectly! I was skeptical at first but when I tried them I was very satisfied
Jeraldine  G.
Imperial Bch, CA
I love love love sponges for my makeup foundation and I would love to try these out soon! I’ve heard really good things about Fenty makeup products so I’d love to try something out soon!
Jasmine P.
I love them sponges!! I used them to blend my concealer and around the nose and it works perfectly! Very soft but stable
Laurie B.
Hemet, CA
Love these sponges. They are just the right size, and blend all of my makeup superbly.
Shanay R.
710 east235 the street Bronx Ny
This is honestly everything I’m not a fan of brushes but I’ve used some in the past to apply my foundation but this sponge will literally make you curl your toes. It just blends everything together ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah H.
il y a un an
Renata P. il y a 2 mois
Beauty blender for sure!
qabursa 4.
il y a 3 ans
Lateasha Y. il y a 3 ans
I love mines. I use it every time I apply my makeup. They’re easy to use and get in the little corners better than the bigger beauty blenders.