BY FENTY BEAUTY #5 in Highlighter

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt cheek & face highlighter ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, this Fenty Beauty Highlighter is your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

TROPHY WIFE: DIMETHICONE, TALC, ISODODECANE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

METAL MOON: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

MEAN MONEY: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742).

HU$TLA BABY: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, MICA, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

GIRL NEXT DOOR: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

CHIC PHREAK: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

GINGER BINGE: DIMETHICONE, TALC, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

MOSCOW MULE: DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ISODODECANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, TALC, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Gigi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the mini Killwatt highlighter in Hustla Baby. And let me tell you I loveeee me a gold highlighter and this is in my top 5 faves. The color is so beautiful and golden. It adds such a beautiful glow to the face. It is definitely in your face and beaming. It blends so easily and layers well.
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
My daughter bought this for me for Christmas, so I can’t advise on price, but now quality and packaging is why I am here. The packaging is super cute, from the exterior carton to the compact itself. Has a built in mirror. The first time you open the compact the wow factor takes over because the colors are breath taking. This is a beautiful palette. Once applied I noticed I had to use A LOT before I really noticed it, so for that reason alone I can only give a 4 Star. Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Rehanna A.
Fort Lauderdale
This. Highlighter. Is. Bomb. It's so blinding I love to use it on dramatic looks, you can also use it for subtle looks if that's what you're into. I think it's great for all skin types, I have combination skin and it doesn't feel to dry or harsh when I apply it. 5 starts for RiRi all day!!
Alexandrea C.
Monterey Park , CA
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
Great highlight just finishes very powdery yet harsh in my personal opinion but the look is still there and very pigmented. Great for both oily as well as dry skin because it’s smooth on the skin. This is not my go to highlife because it exemplifies the texture of my skin
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I am reviewing Trophy Wife. So, when fenty came out, I tried not to just want something from this collection just because it's Rhianna. But I saw this highlighter and even if it weren't fenty, I realized it would still catch my interest so I purchased it and nothing else from the line. To begin, the name is just ok, I feel like the names on these are so so but that's not everything and I have not taken my star off for that reason. The packaging is also unique and I like the shape and texture. This highlighter is a very strong color upon first seeing it. It's super bright and gold and glittery. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's a bit too glittery for a highlight and the glitter goes everywhere when applied like a normal highlight.
To avoid streakyness and fallout, I recommend instead of sweeping across your cheek with a brush, to dab it on with it softly. The dabbing will make it less streaky etc. I have a feeling whoever did Rihanna's makeup in her 2016 picture of her wearing fenty dabbed it on because it looks nice and even on her cheek in that picture. So the fall out isn't too much and I would still recommend giving it a try. Just use setting spray so it stays in place. I do not wear this as an everyday color. In fact I bought this because I like to be extra once in a while and wear something that just stands out. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it and get told I look like a goddess. A lot of people have been saying that this is for more of a dark skin tone or medium. While I'm a medium, I think that it's more a cool warm tone issue with this color. I think it can look good on light skin but it will look better on a warm tone. So if you're cool toned, swatch this first to see how you feel about it. Lastly, it is just an overall different and cool color to have in a makeup collection. It's not necessary but that's the point. It is something that stands out and is unlike anything I have in my collection and that's what sets this color apart from other highlighters I have or have seen being released. Overall, great product and I recommend you swatch it in store to find out if it works for you. If you're looking for a fun highlighter for nights out or something to put on your eyes for a pop, this is for you.
Camille D.
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
**this review is for metal moon, trophy wife, fire Crystal and lightning dust.**. Metal moon is a more natural color but when you put it on it is amazing. It's great for more dry skin or not as oily skin. Trophy Wife is A more A more yellow color and when you put it on it is a gold. It is not my fav because I have blond hair and it is not my color but I do recommend it. And for fire crystal and lightning dust they are my favorite they have a pink color to us and it is blinding. I give all 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and I highly recommend it.
Sydni P.
Decatur, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I absolutely adore this highlighter duo. Rihanna outdid herself with the highlighters. They add just enough glow if you use only a little bit but if you want a lot of glow then this product is also for you. I highly recommend this product.
maia d.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I love this! I typically use ginger binge/Moscow mule as more of a blush than a highlight because I have a medium/tan complexion and it is absolutely gorgeous. A little product goes a long way because it’s so pigmented. It can also be fun to use on the eyes as a shadow!
Natalie C.
VALLEY CENTER , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
c’mon now RiRi! I love this highlighter because it has two colors to choose from for different moods. When I want a flashy makeup look, I go for the shiny color, but when I want a more natural glow, I can always use the next shade which is a more matte satiny finish.
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Trophy Wife is the most beautiful gold glitter you will ever put on your face. Yes, it’s $34, but everyone buying this knows they’re paying for Rihanna’s name, on top of good product.

Unless you’re doing some sort of photo shoot, or going to a party, go in to this highlight with a VERY light hand, bc one little swipe is enough to have you glowing for the Gods. Again, it is primarily gold glitter, so if you’re not into the chunky glitter highlight look, don’t buy this. I, however, am in love with this product, and the extreme glow it gives. It’s so intense, I honestly don’t think I go through the whole pan before it expires, but I’m going to love and cherish it until it does.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
From Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter, which one is your favorite?
zara c.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?