BreAnne H.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I was pretty excited for this highlighter mainly because I was just excited for Fenty in general and also I love these shades. I bought this and immediately used it every single day. What I noticed though is that it is very glittery. I don't particularly prefer glittery highlighters so I tried to keep wearing it in the hopes that it would grow on me and it just never did. I actually wound up returning it. Now I will say, these two shades were beautiful and I think if you enjoy highlighters with a little glitter you will love it. But for me I just really could not get on board with the amount of glitter that was in it.