BY FENTY BEAUTY #5 in Highlighter

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt cheek & face highlighter ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, this Fenty Beauty Highlighter is your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

TROPHY WIFE: DIMETHICONE, TALC, ISODODECANE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

METAL MOON: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

MEAN MONEY: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742).

HU$TLA BABY: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, MICA, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

GIRL NEXT DOOR: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

CHIC PHREAK: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

GINGER BINGE: DIMETHICONE, TALC, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

MOSCOW MULE: DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ISODODECANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, TALC, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Addy W.
Cascade, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I love that with this product you get two options, a subtle highlight and a blinding highlight. That way you can use whatever one your feeling or multiple on different areas of the face. I was a little weary of the glitter in this product but it looks amazing on the skin. It blend out evenly and easily. It lasts all day long. It is a very buildable formula. It really matches my skin tone. I love the mirror on this product as well, it is very large and stays clean. The product has NO kick up with us awesome. It is not dusty at all. I totally recommend this highlighter to anyone with a fair complexion.
Silya D.
Denver, CO
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
they didn’t have the option for me to select the Bomb Baby Duo that had a mini Hu$tla Baby highlight & the mini Fenty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow but i will include a photo. the highlight shade is beautiful!! such a flattering shade for almost all people, i love that the glitter flecks are not too intense & can be kept more natural or built up so aliens on Jupiter can see you! the photo will show a brand new Hu$tla Baby mini but i have one that i have almost finished, these Littles have still taken awhile to get through with pretty consistent use
Trami B.
richmond
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
I really like these two highlighters one is like very pinky and what is like pink but I had like blue undertones and I really like it but you can’t really see the color you can only see you like the glitters and it but you know it give I really like these two highlighters one is like very pinky and what is like pink but I had like blue undertones and I really like it but you can’t really see the colors you can only see you like the glitters and it gives you like there’s water wet look and I really love it
Julie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter is so pretty! I use the Hu$stla baby side more than the the other side. The other side is vey subtle, so sometimes I will use on other areas of my face for a glowy/dewy look. The Hu$stla baby side is a pretty peachy shade, reminds me a lot of champagne pop by Becca. I believe you can get a mini size of this on Sephora in just the shade Hu$stla baby along with a mini gloss bomb for $23, which is a great deal. I would recommend!
M🌻 O.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I love this highlighter because it can be used for anything. (Eyeshadow, highlight). It is not chunky or chalky. It glides over powder and liquid foundation extremely well and blends very nicely. I haven’t seen this product in darker complexions so I can’t not say how it looks on that type of skin tone but I do know that it looks very nice on medium and lighter skin tones.
erika z.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
Honestly, I kind of want to try every single product from Fenty, and this was no different. After having my eye on it for a while, I took the leap and spent $34 on this. When I first applied it, I noticed that the highlighter was a bit glittery which was a disappointment. The concept is nice as one side is for a more subtle, everyday highlight, and the other side is for when you really want to stand out in the crowd. However, as someone who wants a stand-out highlight everytime I wear highlight, I think this product isn't entirely worth it. Essentially, I paid $34, and I only use $17 worth of the product, and on top of that, there's a bit of glitter. While the glitter isn't too overwhelming, I'd rather stick with a highlight that has no glitter at all. If you're struggling, deciding to pick out your shade, this color works for me and I have light skin with yellow undertones. I was deciding between this and Hustla Baby.
Shelbssss Y.
Santa Barbara
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER! This has easily become one of my forever favorites! It's incredibly blinding and applies on your skin like a dream! I like using the lighter side for the day time and the more blinding side when I go out at night. I have like 3 of her colors and I'm planning to get more! I highly recommend this highlighter to ANYONE.
Sahar’s S.
Montrose
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I am so in love with this highlight. It makes my life complete. I use trophy wife as kinda a topper on my other highlights just to give them and extra pop. I was kinda scared to buy it because I’m a light to medium skin tone but i think it looks great on me because i have yellow undertones. I also use it as a shadow and an inner corner highlight.
Kelly G.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
My favorite between the two in this product has to be hands down the Hu$tla baby. It’s gold undertone is perfect to highlight my cheek bone. I haven’t tired more of the Fenty beauty products but if it’s anything like this one I’m sure I’ll LOVE it!! Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Jasmine B.
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I was so excited when I first got my hands on this highlighter.  The pallet was smaller than I expected.  Nevertheless, it's great for traveling and can even fit into your pocket.  I absolutely love that these colors are brown girl friendly.  I have been obsessed with the rose gold color of these two shades.  The colors are buildable.  Right now, my go is Ginger Binge.  It has a copper undertone that makes it richer than your normal rose gold.  Moscow Mule is the lighter of the two.  It was very easy to blend due to its softer texture.  The shimmer was outstanding.  This product is multi-purpose.  You could use it as highlighter, blush or even eyeshadow.  I would recommend using a blurring primer because these highlighters can emphasize skin texture.  I plan on trying Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak next.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
From Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter, which one is your favorite?
zara c.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?