BY FENTY BEAUTY #10 in Highlighter

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt cheek & face highlighter ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, this Fenty Beauty Highlighter is your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

TROPHY WIFE: DIMETHICONE, TALC, ISODODECANE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

METAL MOON: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

MEAN MONEY: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742).

HU$TLA BABY: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, MICA, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

GIRL NEXT DOOR: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

CHIC PHREAK: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

GINGER BINGE: DIMETHICONE, TALC, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

MOSCOW MULE: DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ISODODECANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, TALC, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

• Has anyone tried fenty beauty makeup? Fenty Beauty Killaw...7 Answers
  • Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...19 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlight...4 Answers
Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
erika z.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
Honestly, I kind of want to try every single product from Fenty, and this was no different. After having my eye on it for a while, I took the leap and spent $34 on this. When I first applied it, I noticed that the highlighter was a bit glittery which was a disappointment. The concept is nice as one side is for a more subtle, everyday highlight, and the other side is for when you really want to stand out in the crowd. However, as someone who wants a stand-out highlight everytime I wear highlight, I think this product isn't entirely worth it. Essentially, I paid $34, and I only use $17 worth of the product, and on top of that, there's a bit of glitter. While the glitter isn't too overwhelming, I'd rather stick with a highlight that has no glitter at all. If you're struggling, deciding to pick out your shade, this color works for me and I have light skin with yellow undertones. I was deciding between this and Hustla Baby.
Jasmine B.
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I was so excited when I first got my hands on this highlighter.  The pallet was smaller than I expected.  Nevertheless, it's great for traveling and can even fit into your pocket.  I absolutely love that these colors are brown girl friendly.  I have been obsessed with the rose gold color of these two shades.  The colors are buildable.  Right now, my go is Ginger Binge.  It has a copper undertone that makes it richer than your normal rose gold.  Moscow Mule is the lighter of the two.  It was very easy to blend due to its softer texture.  The shimmer was outstanding.  This product is multi-purpose.  You could use it as highlighter, blush or even eyeshadow.  I would recommend using a blurring primer because these highlighters can emphasize skin texture.  I plan on trying Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak next.
VANESSA M.
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal, Metal Moon more...
The #killawatt Highlighters are simply beautiful.

Trophy wife and being the most creative and unique highlighter of them all, given you the most blinding highlight. Be mindful that trophy wife specifically can look a bit yellow on the lighter skin, and a bit On the greener side for medium to deep skin tones. So it is one of those highlighters that you wouldn’t wear on a day to day basis.

But one way to where the trophy wife highlight is to actually apply it on the eyes, it look amazing in the in a corner And it looks absolutely stunning on all over the eye. Don’t think that you specifically have to use these highlighters on your cheeks because they do look amazing on the eyes as well. So when in doubt try it out a different way

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Invisimatte Blotting Powder

⬇ I posted a photo below in which I am wearing all FENTYBEAUTY ⬇ go to my instagram @ lafatbeauty to see more photos ⬇
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
My daughter bought this for me for Christmas, so I can’t advise on price, but now quality and packaging is why I am here. The packaging is super cute, from the exterior carton to the compact itself. Has a built in mirror. The first time you open the compact the wow factor takes over because the colors are breath taking. This is a beautiful palette. Once applied I noticed I had to use A LOT before I really noticed it, so for that reason alone I can only give a 4 Star. Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Camille D.
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
**this review is for metal moon, trophy wife, fire Crystal and lightning dust.**. Metal moon is a more natural color but when you put it on it is amazing. It's great for more dry skin or not as oily skin. Trophy Wife is A more A more yellow color and when you put it on it is a gold. It is not my fav because I have blond hair and it is not my color but I do recommend it. And for fire crystal and lightning dust they are my favorite they have a pink color to us and it is blinding. I give all 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and I highly recommend it.
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I am reviewing Trophy Wife. So, when fenty came out, I tried not to just want something from this collection just because it's Rhianna. But I saw this highlighter and even if it weren't fenty, I realized it would still catch my interest so I purchased it and nothing else from the line. To begin, the name is just ok, I feel like the names on these are so so but that's not everything and I have not taken my star off for that reason. The packaging is also unique and I like the shape and texture. This highlighter is a very strong color upon first seeing it. It's super bright and gold and glittery. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's a bit too glittery for a highlight and the glitter goes everywhere when applied like a normal highlight.
To avoid streakyness and fallout, I recommend instead of sweeping across your cheek with a brush, to dab it on with it softly. The dabbing will make it less streaky etc. I have a feeling whoever did Rihanna's makeup in her 2016 picture of her wearing fenty dabbed it on because it looks nice and even on her cheek in that picture. So the fall out isn't too much and I would still recommend giving it a try. Just use setting spray so it stays in place. I do not wear this as an everyday color. In fact I bought this because I like to be extra once in a while and wear something that just stands out. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it and get told I look like a goddess. A lot of people have been saying that this is for more of a dark skin tone or medium. While I'm a medium, I think that it's more a cool warm tone issue with this color. I think it can look good on light skin but it will look better on a warm tone. So if you're cool toned, swatch this first to see how you feel about it. Lastly, it is just an overall different and cool color to have in a makeup collection. It's not necessary but that's the point. It is something that stands out and is unlike anything I have in my collection and that's what sets this color apart from other highlighters I have or have seen being released. Overall, great product and I recommend you swatch it in store to find out if it works for you. If you're looking for a fun highlighter for nights out or something to put on your eyes for a pop, this is for you.
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Trophy Wife is the most beautiful gold glitter you will ever put on your face. Yes, it’s $34, but everyone buying this knows they’re paying for Rihanna’s name, on top of good product.

Unless you’re doing some sort of photo shoot, or going to a party, go in to this highlight with a VERY light hand, bc one little swipe is enough to have you glowing for the Gods. Again, it is primarily gold glitter, so if you’re not into the chunky glitter highlight look, don’t buy this. I, however, am in love with this product, and the extreme glow it gives. It’s so intense, I honestly don’t think I go through the whole pan before it expires, but I’m going to love and cherish it until it does.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
First and foremost I love Rihanna! Not only is she my zodiac twin, but she's such an artist♡ !! The packaging is so dope, I love the grungy/gothica look she gave the boxes. When you pull out the product, is so sleek and I love the color. I love that she included a in your face highlighter and then one that's not as killa, yet beautiful♡ They glide on like butter and there's absolutely no need to wet down your brush. Rihanna never disappoints, from her sex appeal ..to her music ..killa style ..clothing and shoe line ..fragrances ..and now makeup line! I can't wait to see what else she has to come because I'm definitely here to support such an iconic business woman😙♡
Alena F.
Columbia , TN
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I love love LOVE this highlighter. I have trouble finding highlighters that aren’t too dark for me because I’m really light and I hate buying straight up white highlighters but this really matches my skin tone perfectly. I was kind of iffy about it being pretty small but it’s lasted me a long time so far and I’m not even close to hitting pan yet. Unfortunately i probably couldn’t pull off any of the other colors but I’m sure that they are amazing as well! I would recommend!
BreAnne H.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I was pretty excited for this highlighter mainly because I was just excited for Fenty in general and also I love these shades. I bought this and immediately used it every single day. What I noticed though is that it is very glittery. I don't particularly prefer glittery highlighters so I tried to keep wearing it in the hopes that it would grow on me and it just never did. I actually wound up returning it. Now I will say, these two shades were beautiful and I think if you enjoy highlighters with a little glitter you will love it. But for me I just really could not get on board with the amount of glitter that was in it.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Madiha K.
From Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter, which one is your favorite?
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?