BY FENTY BEAUTY #8 in Highlighter

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt cheek & face highlighter ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, this Fenty Beauty Highlighter is your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

TROPHY WIFE: DIMETHICONE, TALC, ISODODECANE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

METAL MOON: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

MEAN MONEY: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742).

HU$TLA BABY: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, MICA, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

GIRL NEXT DOOR: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

CHIC PHREAK: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

GINGER BINGE: DIMETHICONE, TALC, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

MOSCOW MULE: DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ISODODECANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, TALC, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

• Has anyone tried fenty beauty makeup? Fenty Beauty Killaw...7 Answers
  • Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...19 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlight...4 Answers
Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Valerie D.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal, Metal Moon more...
I’m absolutely love these highlighters, I love them so much I have the entire collection. They are shimmery, so if you like a highlighter that gives you a more dewy look rather than a glow, this is probably not for you. It is a high end highlighter, I got mine at Sephora for 34$, but it’s worth the money they do stay on and make you shine like the goddess you are. I swatched all the hilighters 1.lightning dust 2.fire crystal are the first these two are a bit subtle for my skin tone but I use it for more softer looks and toppers for my shadows or inner corner!
The 3rd Mean Money and 4th Hu$tla baby , this is my favorite out of the collection for my skin tone, the colors are perfect for my skin and I get plenty compliments when I’m out
The 5th Ginger Binge the 6th is Moscow Mule I like this for topping shadows and blushes when I go to fun places they are cute pops of color for highlighters for body and face
The 7th is Trophy wife, this one is absolutely gorgeous,my deeper skin toned clients love it for highlight, I personally use a fluffy brush and scatter it on my collarbones and face and it gives me a golden glow : ) it’s fun for nights out

8 is Girl next door 9 is CHIC PHREAK, my second favorite for my skin tone as a highlighter also works great with blushes

9 is metal moon it’s my least favorite on my skin tone but it works great with my fair skinned clients as a highlight but for me it’s great inner corner and brow bone glow and when applied with a fluffy brush it can be all over : )

The picture is in my room by the window in natural sunlight, Hope this helps!!
Hit the like button if this review helped you, feel free to ask any questions or want more swatches.
Louisa K.
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I love these highlighters! The 3 that I have are so pigmented and finely milled- such a dream!

1. Trophy Wife- Her infamous highlighter. Everyone was amazed by it when Rihanna wore it to the launch party in NYC. She looked like pure gold! I really do like it as well, but beware- it is pretty "in your face". This one has a lot of glitter in it as well and can have fall out if you don't use a pretty dense brush to apply. I also use it as an eye shadow, which it beautiful as! or just an inner eye corner highlight for an extra pop. But if you want to go all out in full glam, this would be the perfect highlight to reach for.

2. Mean money/Hus$la Baby- This one is amazing on tan-dark skin tones- its super flattering! Hu$tla Baby is the more intense shade. It’s a pretty gold/champagne color which is suitable for everyday/work wear (at least for me and I work at a financial company), I also use this shade as an eye inner corner highlight. The shade mean money is the subtler shade of the duo. It is powderier and has a lot less ‘glimmer’ than Hu$tla Baby and gives you a nice soft glow that looks like it comes from within. In love with this duo!! If I had to recommend one of the lines highlighters it would defiantly be this one.

3. Ginger Binge & Moscow Mule- I enjoy using this one. It is a nice rosy glow for your cheeks. But I mainly use this duo as eyeshadow. It gives your eyes such a nice glow/shine, especially now with autumn around the corner these colors fit perfectly!
erika z.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
Honestly, I kind of want to try every single product from Fenty, and this was no different. After having my eye on it for a while, I took the leap and spent $34 on this. When I first applied it, I noticed that the highlighter was a bit glittery which was a disappointment. The concept is nice as one side is for a more subtle, everyday highlight, and the other side is for when you really want to stand out in the crowd. However, as someone who wants a stand-out highlight everytime I wear highlight, I think this product isn't entirely worth it. Essentially, I paid $34, and I only use $17 worth of the product, and on top of that, there's a bit of glitter. While the glitter isn't too overwhelming, I'd rather stick with a highlight that has no glitter at all. If you're struggling, deciding to pick out your shade, this color works for me and I have light skin with yellow undertones. I was deciding between this and Hustla Baby.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
When Fenty Beauty launched, everyone and their mother was ranting and raving about the Trophy Wife highlighter but I didn't seem to hear a ton about the other ones. When I found the display this was the one that intrigued me most. If I were rating the highlighter solely on the color, it would be 5 stars because the color is stunningly beautiful. After swatching the more intense side, I knew I had to have this highlighter so I decided to buy it. Rather than telling you every detail of what happened in my experience, this highlighter is just okay to me. The subtle side is so subtle that I would not consider it a highlighter. I would consider it as a glowy blush or even a blush topper. The intense side is absolutely beautiful BUT it does have glitter in it that does appear on the skin.

I am so torn about this product it is not even funny. I had a hard time with its performance based on how expensive it is. I mean I got an entire bottle of foundation for the same price, you know. So, after going back and fourth and trying to use this multiple times, I ended up returning it. It is also important to mention that one of the issues I came across was that my skin tone is just too light for this product. You could see the pink stripe across my cheek. I don't hate this at all but for the price, I would probably want to get one that I could wear more often and also one that didn't have so much glitter. For $34 I don't want half of a highlighter.. :(
Jasmine B.
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I was so excited when I first got my hands on this highlighter.  The pallet was smaller than I expected.  Nevertheless, it's great for traveling and can even fit into your pocket.  I absolutely love that these colors are brown girl friendly.  I have been obsessed with the rose gold color of these two shades.  The colors are buildable.  Right now, my go is Ginger Binge.  It has a copper undertone that makes it richer than your normal rose gold.  Moscow Mule is the lighter of the two.  It was very easy to blend due to its softer texture.  The shimmer was outstanding.  This product is multi-purpose.  You could use it as highlighter, blush or even eyeshadow.  I would recommend using a blurring primer because these highlighters can emphasize skin texture.  I plan on trying Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak next.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
Highlighters are one of those products that I can never have too much of, especially if it’s a great formula, and these are just that! Out of the entire Killawatt collection, this is my favorite shade combination. On one side you have a gorgeous pale pink highlight, and on the other side you have a bronze champagne highlight. I love dabbing my brush in both to mix them! They apply beautifully on the skin - no patchiness, doesn’t enhance pores or textures. You are left with a stunning glow that can be seen feet away, especially when light hits it. The only reason why I couldn’t give this a full five stars is because there is no mirror in the compact itself. This is a product that I would love to travel with, and I do, but I do have to remember to bring a compact mirror for touch up application.
VANESSA M.
The #killawatt Highlighters are simply beautiful.

Trophy wife and being the most creative and unique highlighter of them all, given you the most blinding highlight. Be mindful that trophy wife specifically can look a bit yellow on the lighter skin, and a bit On the greener side for medium to deep skin tones. So it is one of those highlighters that you wouldn’t wear on a day to day basis.

But one way to where the trophy wife highlight is to actually apply it on the eyes, it look amazing in the in a corner And it looks absolutely stunning on all over the eye. Don’t think that you specifically have to use these highlighters on your cheeks because they do look amazing on the eyes as well. So when in doubt try it out a different way

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Invisimatte Blotting Powder

⬇ I posted a photo below in which I am wearing all FENTYBEAUTY ⬇ go to my instagram @ lafatbeauty to see more photos ⬇
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
My daughter bought this for me for Christmas, so I can’t advise on price, but now quality and packaging is why I am here. The packaging is super cute, from the exterior carton to the compact itself. Has a built in mirror. The first time you open the compact the wow factor takes over because the colors are breath taking. This is a beautiful palette. Once applied I noticed I had to use A LOT before I really noticed it, so for that reason alone I can only give a 4 Star. Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Camille D.
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
**this review is for metal moon, trophy wife, fire Crystal and lightning dust.**. Metal moon is a more natural color but when you put it on it is amazing. It's great for more dry skin or not as oily skin. Trophy Wife is A more A more yellow color and when you put it on it is a gold. It is not my fav because I have blond hair and it is not my color but I do recommend it. And for fire crystal and lightning dust they are my favorite they have a pink color to us and it is blinding. I give all 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and I highly recommend it.
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I am reviewing Trophy Wife. So, when fenty came out, I tried not to just want something from this collection just because it's Rhianna. But I saw this highlighter and even if it weren't fenty, I realized it would still catch my interest so I purchased it and nothing else from the line. To begin, the name is just ok, I feel like the names on these are so so but that's not everything and I have not taken my star off for that reason. The packaging is also unique and I like the shape and texture. This highlighter is a very strong color upon first seeing it. It's super bright and gold and glittery. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's a bit too glittery for a highlight and the glitter goes everywhere when applied like a normal highlight.
To avoid streakyness and fallout, I recommend instead of sweeping across your cheek with a brush, to dab it on with it softly. The dabbing will make it less streaky etc. I have a feeling whoever did Rihanna's makeup in her 2016 picture of her wearing fenty dabbed it on because it looks nice and even on her cheek in that picture. So the fall out isn't too much and I would still recommend giving it a try. Just use setting spray so it stays in place. I do not wear this as an everyday color. In fact I bought this because I like to be extra once in a while and wear something that just stands out. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it and get told I look like a goddess. A lot of people have been saying that this is for more of a dark skin tone or medium. While I'm a medium, I think that it's more a cool warm tone issue with this color. I think it can look good on light skin but it will look better on a warm tone. So if you're cool toned, swatch this first to see how you feel about it. Lastly, it is just an overall different and cool color to have in a makeup collection. It's not necessary but that's the point. It is something that stands out and is unlike anything I have in my collection and that's what sets this color apart from other highlighters I have or have seen being released. Overall, great product and I recommend you swatch it in store to find out if it works for you. If you're looking for a fun highlighter for nights out or something to put on your eyes for a pop, this is for you.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
From Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter, which one is your favorite?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?

back