• Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Chillz
  • Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule
  • Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak
  • Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal

BY FENTY BEAUTY #3 in Highlighter

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt cheek & face highlighter ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, this Fenty Beauty Highlighter is your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

TROPHY WIFE: DIMETHICONE, TALC, ISODODECANE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

METAL MOON: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

MEAN MONEY: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742).

HU$TLA BABY: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, MICA, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

GIRL NEXT DOOR: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

CHIC PHREAK: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470).

GINGER BINGE: DIMETHICONE, TALC, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

MOSCOW MULE: DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ISODODECANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, TALC, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), CARMINE (CI 75470), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

• Which is better Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlig...1 Answers
  • Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...19 Answers
  • Has anyone tried fenty beauty makeup? Fenty Beauty Killaw...7 Answers
Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter

Start your review of Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
lilly d.
Arlington , VA
Review for: Wattabrat more...
As soon as you pop open the compact, you eyes light up at the sight of this highlighter. The pigment is incredible. Chillz is a bright, aqua blue base with flecks of icy blue and silver sparkle and glitter. Make no mistake, this is all about the sparkle and glitter!! You must love glitter to even look at this beauty. After applying, the shimmer lasts about 8 hours and there is a little bit of movement. Not powdery. This is truly a beautiful highlighter for any fan of shimmer and pop. The product does show the texture of your skin a little bit. If this isn't a concern, this is a perfect highlighter for you.
Michael P.
Cerritos
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
KILLAWATT IS WHERE IT’S AT! I am a huge fan of these highlighters! I have 5 of them: diamond bomb, trophy wife, mean money/hustla baby, chic/girl next door & lightning dust/fire crystal. The color pay off is so satisfying. The duo highlighters are so cool because one side offers a natural sheen while the other side offers a intense shimmering glow. It’s super blendable and creamy when i swatch! Trophy wife & diamond bomb have more of a glitter effect on the skin which leaves my face looking wet and shining. I truly love these highlighters. For the price you pay for, you get amazing payoff. Products last long, lasted me almost 2 years.
Kay C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I love all them. they are so pigmented and easy to apply. they are beautiful on my skin tone and it doesn’t make me look ashy. I have oily skin but when I start to get oily it sets in my skin and it looks flawless. Thanks Rihanna for thinking about the chocolate girls when you made your line.
Janine M.
Review for: Chillz more...
This is much bluer and in the cold spectrum than most highlighters I tend to go for. However, it is exactly as pictured and if you are wanting to go to the cool end of the color spectrum this is a great choice. The highlighter is very soft in the pan which means it's very easy to apply. However, be gentle with this product as it might break in the pan if you're not careful.  I do like this. Maybe not for everyday, but certainly a lot of fun and it's high quality.
Meka P.
Can we say bling, Bling, POW?!?! I can't choose just one of Fenty Beauty's Killawatt Highlighters because I absolutely adore them all. I love how some of the Killawatt highlighters come with an "intense highlighter" side and a "soft highlighter" side which allows you to really achieve your glow goals of the day. I also use a lot of these highlighters as eyeshadows because they have so much pigmentation. Also for such a small compact, the product is really long-lasting...I purchased all of my highlighters when they were first released and have yet to hit pan on any of them!
ASHLEY U.
La Puente
Formula is fine but the amount of chunky glitter in this is unwearable, at least for me anyway. The noticible glitter emphasizes everything on your face you dont want it to such as pores, texture, & oil. It looks fine indoors but outside in natural light it makes you look like a disco ball (not in a cute way). On top of all that you get fallout from this product so not only will you have specks of glitter where you put it, you'll also find this travels to different areas of your face.
paulina p.
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
I just braught girl next door chic phreak I was excited because th reviews where really god. I have becca and maybeline highlighters. It reminds me of maybellines peach and rose gold. I was hoping because I'm so fair it would show I use it on top of my blush for a shine. I was hoping for strong pigment since everyone is saying it. I love highlight but I feel as for fair skin it is the hardest thing in makeup to do either we look to pink or nothing shows up. I would love it if she could do this I do enjoy the color spectrum she has to offer.
Wilde O.
East Windsor, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I didn’t get all the rave about #Fenty Beauty #highlighters until I tried them. #omg they’re amazing!!!! Whenever the light hits the highlighter it’s the most beautiful blinding thing you’ll ever see, so yes! You need it!
Savannah H.
Lunenburg, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Metal Moon more...
METAL MOON REVIEW | I was sadly unsatisfied with this product, I was expecting a creamy-powder that blinds eyes and highlights as it’s supposed to but I felt I need to really get a lot of product on my brush to even see a little shimmer, and that turned me off quick. It was a beautiful, sheer and natural glow but I could hardly see it and I have fair skin so I was disappointed and hope I just got a defected one.
Emilee S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
This highlighter duo is absolutely amazing! I love both sides and they work perfectly for my fair skin. Hu$tla baby is extremely blinding and buildable and is my favorite of the two. I also have the "how many carats" highlighter which has huge chunks of glitter in it. Personally, the glitter is growing on me and is something that I enjoy in this product, whereas I usually do not like glitter in my highlighters.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
Madiha K.
From Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter, which one is your favorite?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?

Sephora