MakeupLip MakeupLipstickFenty Beauty
Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set

Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set

Has anyone try the chocolate one?
Is this worth it?
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set I wanted to know how durable are this lio glosses. I really want to buy one but don’t wanna waste my cashhh. Any advise?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set!
Aamna J.
Miami
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set uploaded by Aamna J.
Review for: Goalz 2
Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer I love this product!!!! The most amazing gloss I’ve tried and the colour really shows with or without and lipstick underneath. It’s also really smooth and doesn’t feel sticky at all, I love gloss but hate it when they’re sticky so I love that this doesn’t do that! Also this makes your lips look so much more plumped!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,526 reviews
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set uploaded by Jolie D.
Review for: Goalz
This is the Fenty gloss 3 pack - universal lip glosses and it retails for $57.00. Comes in two different color varieties. I got goalz, the colors are glow, fu$$y, and and Diamond milk. This is not sticky but it does need to be reapplied often. Wears off easily. Hydrating formula. Diamond milk is a translucent, slightly milky base with fine white and silver pearl. Fu$$y is a medium pink with warm undertones and lighter pink and gold throughout. Fenty glow is a light-medium coral with warm undertones. All 3 have cream finishes.
Angelica W.
Bridgeport, PA
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set uploaded by Angelica W.
Super hydrating so gorgeous my go to lipgloss for pictures absolutely love how shiny this formula is my favorite gloss shade is : fussy a perfect pinky that goes with everything in your wardrobe ! I own all of the lipglosses and am OBSESSED fenty never disappoints
MIA ..
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set uploaded by MIA ..
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set uploaded by MIA ..
Review for: Goalz 2
I love the quality of these lipglosses they aren’t sticky at all and they are long lasting ✨ love to use them with or without makeup
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set uploaded by Samantha S.
Review for: Goalz 2
I couldn’t find the exact one. This is my second fenty beauty gloss that I have purchased and I am hooked! It is called “diamond milk” and is just the perfect clear, shimmery gloss. On regular days I’ll just wear this. Sometimes when I’m dressing a little fancier I’ll put the fenty gloss over a matte colored lipstick for a wet, shiny finish. Fenty beauty glosses are worth the money!!! It stays on very well (even when I wear my mask out).
Razzle H.
Las Vegas, NV
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set uploaded by Razzle H.
Review for: Goalz 2
I absolutely LOVE the Hot Chocolit lip bomb. It’s clearing brown with little sparkles in it, so cute lol. It also looks bomb with brown lip liner!!💜🔥Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
Irene W.
Sacramento, CA
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set uploaded by Irene W.
Love this gloss! I think it’s my ultimate HG if not for the price. They smell amazing and are long- lasting too! These glosses are very hydrating and shiny! They’re not sticky at all too and the packaging is swoon- worthy! Love this to bits. <3
Blessed H.
Fort Bliss, TX
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set uploaded by Blessed H.
Review for: Goalz
Beauty product!! They give my lips the perfect amount of gloss without the sticky feeling. They mix well with any lip liner. I would buy more
Janeka K.
Long Beach, CA
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set uploaded by Janeka K.
Review for: Goalz
I absolutely love these lip glosses. I’ve gotten so many compliments especially when I wear the Hot Chocolit one. It applies smoothly and isn’t sticky. And it stays on for a while.
Isamar M.
Gap, PA
Fenty Beauty Gloss Goalz 2 Universal Lip Luminizer 3-Pc Set uploaded by Isamar M.
Review for: Goalz 2
A mi parecer abrieron paso a los gloses de nuevo, yo usaba solo labiales en barra, y cuando probé el.primer gloss que sacaron me enamoré y tengo varios tonos, el.precio es bueno y la calidad mejor me encantan.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lys D.
il y a 3 mois
Dina E. il y a 3 mois
What do you mean by durable...the packaging? They're pretty durable in that sense. They've never leaked or broken when I've dropped them or thrown them in my bag.