BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA

A limited-edition glitter eyeshadow palette of 14 star-dusted shades designed to accessorize any eye look. Launch your eye look into a new glittersphere with the limited-edition Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette. Hyper-reflective sparkle meets a rainbow of 14 celestial-inspired colors that range from sheer, glittering topcoats to smoky, shimmer-drenched hues. Like jewelry for your eyes, these glimmering eyeshadows and topcoats are the ultimate accessory to every look. From smoky, iridescent violet to gold glitter on mint, Galaxy is studded with unique color and glitter combos that deliver a phenomenal 3D effect. Featured in a sleek, oversized, jewel-inspired case, this transformative palette gives you infinite ways to get mega-lit. This set contains: 14 x 0.04 oz/ 1.4 g Eyeshadows in Xtra Terrestrial (smoky moss with iridescent green), Lightyear (smoky charcoal with gold glitter), Planet Ex (smoky brown with iridescent glitter), Oh-Zone (sheer platinum glitter), Ultraviolit (smoky violet with iridescent glitter), Sublime (sheer mint and gold glitter), Milky Way (ivory with iridescent glitter), Cosmic Ocean (sheer aqua glitter), Meteor Crush (sheer pink and gold glitter), Jupiter Sand (smoky chocolate with iridescent purple), Mars On Fire (sheer copper rose glitter), Midnight Bolt (true blue with superfine glitter), Space Owt (smoky grape with holographic blue), Sunburst (amber with gold glitter) Rihanna wanted her first holiday collection to wow from every angle: "Glitter on glitter on glitter. That's what The Galaxy Collection is all about, no exception." Rihanna Fenty Beauty is 100 percent cruelty-free.

• I just read all of the reviews on this palette and I am s...2 Answers
  • Who is excited for these beautiful shimmery colors?5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the FENTY BEAUTY Galaxy Eyeshadow Palet...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "OUT OF THIS WORLD BEAUTIFUL!!!! This palette is definitely a must-have. I just purchased this palette from my local Sephora yesterday. When I first saw this palette, I thought "OMG!!! Wow, look how beautiful it looks!" This palette is so gorgeous and the colors are so uniquely pretty, and the formula is really soft. It has enough neutral tones to be used for the daytime and colors to be fun for the night. The glitter is also so blending I absolutely love it! The case is beyond stunning! I recommend this palette for anyone who loves sparkle. This is so worth the $59! Trust me you won't be disappointed!!! " in 100 reviews
  • "If you guys are wanting a really nice shimmer pallet !! I recommend this in by fenty beauty! It's easy to use and good qaulity. But it is a high price point if $59 but you get ur money's worth in it. The shadows are very pigmented and I love using it with a wet brush!!" in 76 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Let me start off by saying this palette is to die for... In theory. It has the moist gorgeous oil slick packaging that's cut like an emerald diamond. It includes a super clear, large mirror under the top of the cover.
It hinges open and closed on the back and clicks shut. It's also a hard and semi thick plastic so it's pretty secure. Although, like all palettes this shouldn't be traveled with unless its packed heavily and safely or any large bump or drop is going to powderizr all of these shadows.
Now onto the formula. Opening the palette it looks like a glitter bomb went off. Like there was a large amount of glitter throughout the shadow pan but alas, thats not the case. There is an overspray of glitter which us super disappointing when you really invest money into an expensive palette like this. You expect to get what you see and that's not the case here.
There is a small amount of glitter/ shukmer throughout. More so some than others l, but nothing like on the first layer of every eye shadow.
The colors are pretty but not too many super unique ones.
They do last all day long with a primer or concealer as a base. I haven't tested it without but I can almost guarantee it would be streaky and require a lot of build up since it did require a lot of build up to really show anyway.
It works best to use a really dense shadow brush or your finger.
Overall I don't think its worth the money or the effort to save up and to out and buy it but its not so horrible I'm going to return it either so all I can say is try it before you buy it or buy from an online store with a great return policy on items you've used like sephora in store or online with in store or online orders.
I don't recommend and i don't not recommend. This will be one of those personal preference deals. It wont be what you expect unless you've looked up swatches so buyer beware.
Bree Angelique M.
Royal Palm Beach
This is one of my makeup collection staples!!
Retails for about $50

I love using this palette because it helps me bring that extra dose of drama to my eye looks.

Rihanna did an amazing job at giving us BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE shades of PRESSED GLITTER. Please keep in mind that pressed glitter shades and shimmer shades are two different things and for maximum results, should not be applied the same way.

This is not a stand alone palette. Meaning, you will need matte shades to pair it with.

Cons:
Glitter fall out (easily fixed by using NYX Glitter Primer)
Needs another palette to pair for effectiveness.
A tad pricey for a bunch of glitter lol FENTY BEAUTY Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette
Denaysha B.
This is a staple palette in my collection. I love utilizing this palette for the shimmer shades when I am going out to look a little more glam. Of you you will have to utilize this palette with another palette in order to pull of a full eye look. I love to use this palette in collaboration with the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette. This palette was around the 50& but worth it. There is fall out from this palette but easy to manage. The shimmer shades are easily blendable. The package is sturdy with this palette so if you drop it the shadows should be safe. I’ve dropped it twice and had no issues. I love applying these shadows with my finger I feel they work best in the form.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
I absolutely love this FENTY BEAUTY Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette it's so pretty to use as a topper and to use by itself. I am I'm love with it. It's very pigmented, the glitter doesn't go everywhere like others do. It stays put an stays on. I have gotten so many compliments wearing it, heck even my father said it's pretty he usually says "why u wear all that' so it was a shocker. Highly recommended by me #HillbillysBeautyQueen #FentyBeautyGalaxyPalette
Aleeyah P.
I got this palette for Christmas and was so excited to play around with it ! I rated it a 4 Star because if you want the shimmer eyeshadows to stick to your eyelids all day you’ll need to use a glitter glue. They are very pigmented and are stunning on the eyes but isn’t one of those everyday eyeshadow Yao I tend not to reach for it every time. Down below are some looks I recreated and was Inspired by ! ❤️FENTY BEAUTY Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette #FentyBeauty #Eyeshadow #Beauty
Izabela F.
Let me start off by saying the Fenty Beauty Galaxy palette and packaging are beautiful!! The palette looks and feels expensive. Even the box it came in is gorgeous. Though the packaging is pretty the shadows themselves are not very pigmented. I know it's supposed to be sheer glitter, but for some of the shades, pigment barely shows. Throughout the day of wearing it the glitter comes off and it looks like just a normal shadow. The colors are beautiful and swatch well, but I don't think the palette is worth $60. The palette also gets messy very easily, but I don't think that's a big deal because it's easily cleanable.
NICOLE 🦅.
New Port Richey, FL
So I am very tempted to buy a second pallet of FENTY BEAUTY Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette
It’s so gorgeous and the colors are outta this world!!! I bought it in the Sephora store.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This pallet is ALL glitter eyeshadows! I learned the best way to use it is with a WET eyeshadow brush! The colors pop like that!
Rihanna, you out did yourself with this makeup brand! ALL HAIL BADGALRIRI 💖💖

This is a small collection I have of highlighters, fenty beauty, and Anastasia blush & highlight pallets.

I love all my pallets also 💋💖💋💖💋
Too Faced Life's A Festival Eye Shadow Palette
Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder
FENTY BEAUTY Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color Uncensored
FENTY BEAUTY Eclipse 2-In-1 Glitter Release Eyeliner
Maybelline The City Kits™ All-in-One Eye & Cheek Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Blush Kits
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
This is a gorgeous "companion" palette, meaning there are no matte shades. You will want want to pair these eyeshadows with another palette for a cohesive look.

If you have a soft spot for glitter and all things shiny, you will love this palette. These shades are unique with a variety of formulas including sheer "toppers" "smokey" and a finer "shimmer." These eyeshadows shine, literally.

Applying these shadows with a straight brush does not work, it will flake off and go on very sheer. Using your finger works better, but I found the best results using NYX mixing medium (other people have used too faced glitter glue and fix+ successfully too) to give the glitter shades a beautiful bold look and to keep them from flaking or fading.

Also, the special glitter brush is not needed. ecotools C eyeshadow brushes work just fine!

Overall I love experimenting with these eyeshadows and I can't wait to see what Fenty comes out with next.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I do Love this palette. It you do have to use another palette for some base color! This palette is all glitter. I’m glad I got it on Sale. As it does have fallout. Use lash primer! These colors are easy to blend. And the palette itself is beautiful!! FENTY BEAUTY Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette
Taelor R.
Bend, OR
Got this for Christmas and I’m absolutely in love! Everything from the packaging, to the colors on the packaging... all the way to the product itself! I took swatches and love the velvety texture of every shade and how they all have so much glitter and glimmer in them, along with high, blendable pigment!
Isabel M.
Is this pallete worth it?
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Are they all shimmery eyeshadows ?
Elexis S.
Does it have a lot of fall out? Pigmented?
Daphne W.
Who is excited for these beautiful shimmery colors?
Beatrice A.
Bistrița,BN
Should I buy the New Fenty Beauty Galaxy Palette?FENTY BEAUTY Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette