MakeupEye MakeupMascaraFenty Beauty
Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara

Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara

by Fenty Beauty

A do-it-all mascara that is designed to expose every lash, featuring an exclusive flat-to-fat brush that instantly volumizes, lifts, lengthens, and curls. Ingredient Callouts: This product is also cruelty-free and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Get full-on lashes with this water-resistant formula that is shown to volumize, lengthen, lift, and curl lashes. It features an exclusive flat-to-fat brush: The fat side loads and lifts lashes; the flat side defines and curls. The long-wear formula keeps lashes exposed all day. In an independent clinical study on 35 women.

Is this mascara water-resistant?
Is this product worth it?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite thing about this mascara is the wand. The spreading of the applicator allows for the applicator to comb through and spread out your lashes, minimizing clumping of the lashes. The formula is not fast drying, so you can take your time with application. I prefer this mascara for natural looks as it doesn’t create much volume for my already long lashes. I would not purchase again, but give it a try!
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara uploaded by Stacy T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like how this individually lengthens my lashes. The wand is easy to use. I had a sample size and liked it so got the full size. I don’t think it adds volume.... so if that’s what you’re looking for, get something else. This is great for length. Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara uploaded by Kimberly R.
I like this! It doesn’t have much fall out, and it doesn’t clump! I’m never totally sold on celeb brands, but this is a good product! The brush has a nice shape as well, and it costs well! I’m able to do multiple layers without clumping! [product:fenty-beauty-full-frontal-volume-lift-&-curl-mascara]
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara uploaded by Andrea A.
Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara uploaded by Andrea A.
[product:fenty-beauty-full-frontal-volume-lift-&-curl-mascara] in all honesty I love Fenty products! Their all pretty pricey and usually worth the coin. But I found this mascara to be just “ok.” It’s in an attractive container! It covers well but my jaw didn’t drop! So I’m kinda’ 50/50 on this one!
Elene O.
New Castle, DE
Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara uploaded by Elene O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this mascara !!! It’s an amazing product that I would recommend to all my friends and family members that love mascara. I use mascara almost every day, it’s one of my daily makeup essentials, so I have always been on the hunt for a great one, and I think that I just found it. It’s both cruelty free and vegan and the wand doesn’t hold tons of product on it meaning that it won’t make your eyelashes look super web-y. It’s overall just an amazing product and I totally recommend. Only thing that I would say it worth mentioning is that it only comes in black, for me personally, that isn’t a problem, but it is something worth remembering. I added a photo that way you can see how it looks on.
OLGA Y.
Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara uploaded by OLGA Y.
FENTY BEAUTY Full Frontal Volume, Lift and Curl Mascara has a dual-sided flat-to-fat brush. The fat side loads and lifts. The flat side defines and curls. This mascara gives your lushes a little spidery effect with length and some volume! This type of brush works good even with small tiny lashes. It curls your lashes. If you getting clumpy  lashes, maybe you applying too many coats quickly, your wand might be overloded, or maybe this formula is incorrect for you. Like you use the skincare that matches your skin type, you can find the right mascara which works for your type of lashes. Don't apply to much product on the lash. You can use eyelash primer. If your eyelash is still clumpy, I think you must change the formula. Maybe this type of brush doesn't work for your type of lashes! 💫
jadayra R.
Romeoville, IL
Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara uploaded by jadayra R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara isn’t the best. I think drug store brand performs better than this and i love fenty products. It’s not terrible! But It is hard to clean off. I tried it without a primer and it didn’t wow me. But it did curl my lashes when i did use it with a primer! I just wish it was more dramatic.
Jasmine D.
Philadelphia, PA
Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara uploaded by Jasmine D.
I was lucky enough to recieve the Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara in my Boxycharm last month. I love this mascara! It definitely lengthened my lashes and added a little more oomph to them. It's more on the dry side and I had zero issues with clumping. It did transfer the smallest bit onto my under eyes after a few hours of wear, but nothing major. Still gives my lashes a natural glam finish!
Shyla M.
Aliquippa, PA
Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara uploaded by Shyla M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t believe that this mascara lived up to the hype, but it makes a great under-falsies mascara! It has really nice coverage but I don’t believe the length or the volume-enhancing properties were that great! I wouldn’t pay $23 again for it, there’s better brands out there, but I don’t totally hate it! I don’t recommend, there’s better brands out there but I suppose it could be a nice every day, natural-glow-enhancing mascara!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara uploaded by Jennifer R.
I got this in my lastest #BoxyCharm and it's now one of my new favorites. I'm generally skeptical when a brand says it can volumize and curl this one did its job though. it doesn't weigh heavy and it doesn't have a very chemical smell which is always a plus. I would highly recommend and give this to someone else.

180 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa D.
Toronto, ON
il y a un mois
Jacqueline C. il y a 25 jours
It is described as "ultimate longwear", not water-resistant or waterproof. In my experience, prolonged exposure to water will eventually remove the mascara, particularly salt water. A few tears will not result in running or raccoon-eyes, and even tap water is not much impact to the product, but swimming at the beach or in a saltwater pool will definitely cause the mascara to break down. I have not worn it in a chlorine pool, but would not recommend it. I usually remove the mascara with micellar water, makeup remover, or water and a tea tree oil eye rinse, but some soaps do nothing to remove the mascara. Definitely a good product.