How good is this and does it work well with other brands of foundation other than fenty? Does it leave streaks? Do you need a beauty blender to buff it out?
Oakdale, MN - il y a 8 mois

4 answers

It works well as long as it is clean, you don’t need to follow up with a beauty blender
il y a 7 mois
Not terribly, but if you use too much product then the brush loses a lot of its blending power. I ended up using this brush for about a week before just switching back to the beauty blender which required a lot less effort in the end. I used this with both the fenty foundation & the Estée Lauder double wear and had the same results for both.
il y a 8 mois
It does not work the same way as your typical kabuki-style foundation brush with a flat top, in the sense that if you use too much it can look streaked and the brush hairs will cling together very quickly. It’s a great brush, however you have to know how to use it. Because of its size and shape, I recommend working in small sections using a small amount of product at a time. I find the brand of foundation doesn’t matter, however it does work best with liquid foundations or concealer. Hope this helps!
il y a 8 mois
I did not use fenty foundation but I think it would work well with any . I would say yes to use a beauty blender as well