BY FENTY BEAUTY

A medium-density liquid foundation brush designed to give Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation seamless, air-touched full coverage.

Meet the makeup brush designed to make skin look like skin. The Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 is the ultimate tool for applying Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation. It’s made to give you the quick coverage of a flat paddle brush plus the seamless blending of an airbrush. In other words: Fast coverage with an air-touched finish.

Its unique paw shape gives it just the right density, with more than140,000 ultra-fine synthetic bristles for a softer touch and better blending. After all, we all want more foundation to end up on our face, and not in the brush.

Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110
  • "This is probably the most versatile brush I have ever seen. Love it for the foundation, a flat brush is necessary because it sets very quickly, but this also works great for blending out her cream contour sticks because it fits so well under the cheekbone" in 4 reviews
Rose M.
This brush was terrible for me personally. Every time I’ve used it it’s made my foundation look extremely patchy and uneven. For the price I personally believe it shouldn’t have been so bad (or at least it was for me) I’ve used this brush with the Fenty Beauty foundation, and other foundations and it just hasn’t done the job for me. It’s a beautiful brush so I was disappointed with the outcome. I still try to make use of this brush by using it for dabbing powder under my eyes and it’s great for that! Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110
Amanda J.
I love everything about this foundation brush... the look, the feel, how well it applies my foundation! This brush blends out your foundation like a dream! This brush is extremely easy to use and comfortable to hold onto! I’m obsessed with the packaging... it’s so pretty! The bristles to this brush are high quality and super soft! It feels great used on the skin! I highly recommend! A+++
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
I have to say... This brush is not very good. It was given to me by a friend, and at first I liked it, but then I started realizing how streaky it was leaving my foundation. I have a full coverage foundation, but I've never experienced patchiness and such obvious brush strokes left like with this brush! And when washed, it still performs the same way fresh and clean! Super disappointing product for me.
Melissa T.
I love this brush sooo much along good with her foundation! It’s perfect and I have red on my cheeks so it’s hard to find the right foundation. It’s not rough or itchy like the other brushes that I have tried it’s soft and not to hard to the point where you don’t get much foundation and it’s clumpy
Aimee G.
Hollywood, FL
I'm not a brush person when it comes to applying foundation, I'm more of a beauty blender person. But I love the brush! I use it to apply foundation all over my face then I use my beauty blender to give my face a flawless finish. And the best part is the beautiful packaging! I love it!!!
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
I loved this brush. From the look, to the feel of it on my skin. Unfortunately, I returned it along with the foundation (see my other review) because i just couldn’t get it to work well with any other foundation that i use. The price hurt my bank account (and my heart), but if the foundation works for you, I’d have to say the brush is worth it.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Wondeful foundation brush I got it when it first came out I love how sleek it is the colors are gorgeous and I haven’t noticed any shading from it it’s a little pricy but worth it because it has lasted and not fall sort like most brushes
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Soft and airbrush finish! I love this brush so much! It applies the foundation so smoothly and easily. It gives a seamless finish and it doesn't hurt anything that it's rihanna's line! She REALLY killed the beauty industry game with this high-end brush. It's definitely worth the high-end price! Amazing investment. Makes any foundation look AMAZING!
Owen H.
Woodhaven, MI
I personally use this brush everyday when applying my foundation. I love it! It applies the foundation evenly and it looks great! The brush itself is so soft! It’s very easy to hold and I recommend to everyone. :)
Alexander P.
Middlebury, VT
Love this brush!!!!! Have not used this brush with the Fenty foundation, but have used it with other liquid foundations. One of the nice things about this brush is that your foundation does not sink or absorb into the brush very much, so your foundations don’t cake up the brush. At the same time, this brush does not really create brush lines when applying liquid foundation. This brush is definitely worth the money.
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
Do you guys recommend the Fenty foundation brush? Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110
Devon M.
greenwood, IN
I’ve never tried makeup before is this worth it should I get this or get a beauty blender ?
Aalaysia P.
Muncie, IN
Is this brush any good? I would really like to try it with the foundation.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good????
Vanessa O.
Does it work with foundations from other brands? Or it it specifically made for the fenty foundation?

back