Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110

by Fenty Beauty

A medium-density liquid foundation brush designed to give seamless, air-touched, full coverage. Meet the makeup brush designed to make skin look natural. The Full-Bodied Foundation brush is the ultimate tool for applying Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation. It's made to give you the quick coverage of a flat paddle brush plus the seamless blending of an airbrush. In other words: Fast coverage with an air-touched finish.

How well does this brush work for applying foundations?
How good is this and does it work well with other brands of foundation other than fenty? Does it leave streaks? Do you need a beauty blender to buff it out?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110!
Product Highlights
...sets very quickly, but this also works great for blending out her cream contour sticks because it fits so well under the cheekbonein reviews
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 uploaded by Sobia R.
I love Rihanna so I really love this brand I love the quality the brush does a good job with my foundation and it’s very well made. I love the color and the packaging it’s beautiful just like her music :)
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,444 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This pink beauty is a medium-density liquid foundation brush designed to give seamless, air-touched, full coverage. It's suppose to give you a natural look. This foundation brush has a unique shape that gives it just the right density, with ultra-fine synthetic bristles for a softer touch and better blending. Retails for $34. The bristles are synthetic and soft. Blends foundation to an air-brush finish. No streaky or patchy finish when clean. Requires frequent cleaning or will cause your foundation to streak
Tanisha T.
Southfield, MI
Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 uploaded by Tanisha T.
This is the first foundation brushed I ever used. I liked the results that it gives me with fenty’s liquid foundation. I find this brush really hard to clean though!
Terynie V.
The Woodlands , TX
Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 uploaded by Terynie V.
Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 uploaded by Terynie V.
Love this brush one of the first makeup tools I’ve used when I started wearing foundation when I was in college. The brush definitely helps to apply the foundation on my skin and adding the sponge to press it in was icing on the cake.
Maren G.
Metairie, LA
Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 uploaded by Maren G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush and this foundation! It is stunning and blends so easily, and you cannot beat the color choices
Mahek A.
South Amboy, NJ
Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 uploaded by Mahek A.
I used to use a sponge before but this brush made me rethink a lot of things. This brush is amazing. I love it. I’m never going back to using sponges.
Angela D.
Glen Carbon
Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 uploaded by Angela D.
Love the easy application. You don’t have to be MUA to make this work. Easy and beautiful strokes. My face was smooth 💋
Layla N.
Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 uploaded by Layla N.
Purchased at: Sephora
It works okay. I have dry skin type so I need something that really smoothly applies on the skin without going over it a few times.
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 uploaded by Erika C.
I really like using this liquid foundation brush. Packaging is really nice and I am a sucker for anything pink. The brush itself is very soft and applies foundation throughout the face very nicely. Feels like a good quality brush. I think its worth the price for it.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 uploaded by Karen J.
Purchased at: Sephora
After hearing about it on YouTube I decided to purchase one for myself and I am glad I did because I really like it for my liquid foundation, distributes the product nice and even. I recommend this to others.Fenty Beauty Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110
Ask a question to the Influenster community...