suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

10%

Love these sets. I have all of them. I wish Fenty would come out with more. The Frost Money one is the most bright. I use these ones least often because they just aren’t as wearable as the nude sets. The silver is true silver and very gorgeous. The blue is unusual in its vibrancy. It’s my favorite shade in this set. Then Smokin Purp. This is the weak one. It can very much look like a bruise if you are not cautious. It’s a deep purple. The formula is amazing. Once it’s set, it’s set. These crayons do not budge. They can be kind of drying on the lips so I always use some type of hydrating lip product with these if I apply them on the lips. These really do create a pretty, frosty look. If you can still get these, I definitely recommend.
Thanks RiRi for bringing out different colours lipsticks. Love all your lipsticks easy to work with. Do not dry your lips out. So creamy.
I purchased this set and the other 2 color options that were available and they are fantastic! A very easy and creamy formula to apply and the color payoff is gorgeous. If you can still find these, it would be worth it to grab a trio in a color scheme you like.