MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerFenty Beauty
Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner

Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner

A hyper-saturated, water-resistant, liquid eyeliner with an innovative flex tip and easy-grip triangle shape for effortless, no-limit lining that lasts. Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner is your new be-all, end-all for lining eyes. It delivers everything you want in a liner, and then some. Experience the crisp color intensity of a liquid, plus the glide of a gel in one long-wearing, water-resistant formula that dries fast and won't fade or transfer until you say when. Featuring a smart triangle shape that makes it easy to hold, Flyliner's all about eye-opening drama minus the stress.

Is this a waterproof product and does this work well on oily eyelids?
How smoothly do you find this product applies for you?
How fine is this? Is it easy to smudge?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner!
Elizabeth S.
Lynn, MA
Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth S.
I love this liner! It doesn't smudge. It glides on perfectly all by itself. It's sooo smooth. It's the perfect tip and it is bold. Fenty Beauty Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner #fentybeauty #eyeliner #liquideyeliner #wingedliner
Kasie D.
Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Kasie D.
Love this liner! goes on really black and really smooth! its not too liquidy like other liquid eyeliners and once it dries down it stays! And im OBSESSED with the name! I used this liner on my model in the picture attached! Definitely would recommend!
Arianna P.
Arlington, VA
Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Arianna P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked the formula and how easy application was, it was great even after 12 hours of wearing it, I’m very glad with this purchase
Cherry T.
Waterbury, CT
Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Cherry T.
Really good liner. Super black and pretty much smugeproof. My only issue is that the liner cartridge comes off from the base all the time.
melisa T.
Bronx, NY
Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by melisa T.
Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by melisa T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Muy bueno, me encanta se lo recomiendo porque es muy duradero y fácil de quitar chicas. Very good I love it I recommend it because it is very durable and easy to remove girls.
ANA O.
Jersey City, NJ
Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by ANA O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner is your new be-all, end-all for lining eyes. It delivers everything you want in a liner, and then some. Experience the crisp color intensity of a liquid, plus the glide of a gel in one long-wearing, water-resistant formula that dries fast and won’t fade or transfer until you say when.
Tanisha T.
Southfield, MI
Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Tanisha T.
I used the liner on my top lid and a pencil on the bottom. This liquid liner helped my wobbling hand get a little precision in my application.
Courtney G.
Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Courtney G.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners! It is right up there with too faced better than sex eyeliner! Glides on super smoothly, gives a perfect cat eye , easy to grip and hold! Fenty beauty is such a great quality brand ! Price is well worth it and highly recommend, it is even great for beginners at makeup! I used this on top of my eyeshadow and it still glides on ! I love it!
April S.
Walkertown
Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by April S.
One of my favorites. I always get a precise line when using this product. So easy to use! I find I’m always reaching for this.
Hazel D.
Fremont, CA
Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Hazel D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I opt for felt tip liquid eyeliners more often versus regular liner pencils. This said, this is one of the best felt tip liquid eyeliners that I’ve used up to date. The staying power lasts longer than most I’ve used, and gives me a good 8 hours of wear without smudging. I do notice minimal smudging beyond 8 hour shifts but don’t mind at all as it can be fixed easily. This gives such a nice, matte black without appearing harsh. #fentybeauty #eyeliner Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner

244 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
il y a 6 mois
Summer K. il y a 5 mois
I love this product. Definitely worth purchasing. And not a liquid liner person but this was amazing