BY FENTY BEAUTY

A hyper-saturated, water-resistant liquid eyeliner with an innovative flex tip and easy-grip triangle shape for effortless no-limit lining that lasts.

Your new be-all, end-all for lining eyes, Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner delivers everything you want in a liner, and then some. Experience the crisp color intensity of a liquid plus the glide of a gel in one longwearing, water-resistant formula that dries fast and won’t fade or transfer until you say when.

Featuring a smart triangle shape that makes it easy to hold, Flyliner’s all about eye-opening drama—minus the stress. It all comes down to its super-flex felt tip, an exclusive Fenty Beauty innovation that allows for smooth, uninterrupted ink flow from every angle. In other words? A hyper-saturated satin finish with each and every stroke—no dragging, skipping, or having to retrace your steps.

Rihanna even perfected Flyliner’s tapered precision point with all eye shapes in mind, with an extra long, flexible tip designed for max versatility. Create fine lines, thick flicks, and everything in between. This is no-limit lining at its finest.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, BEHENETH-30, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, C11-15 PARETH-7, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BLACK 2 (CI 77266) (NANO).

Abby Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this eyeliner but I do have some issues with it, but these issues can easily be fixed.

I love the packaging of this. The triangle shape of the pen really fits well in my hand and makes it easy to control. The tip of the product is perfect! In my opinion this is probably the best felt eyeliner tip I've ever used. I feel as though this was very easy to use and made a sharp wing. (which is what I'm going for)

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT ONCE DRIED HAS A SHEEN TO IT. IT IS NOT A MATTE BLACK FINISH!

My issues:
The eyeliner itself is very wet which can lead to smudging. I feel as though you need to be very careful until the product has dried down. (I put the product on and blinked and some product ended up near my brow bone)
I also feel like the product bleeds a little. This can easily be solved by putting a base down. (ex. eye primer or even just concealer)

I decided to give this product 4 stars because although I do like the finished product I shouldn't have to use another product to make this work
Megan S.
Corbin
This is the HOLY GRAIL eyeliner!! It’s a felt tip eyeliner which goes to a super fine point for precision application. It’s nicely pigmented which makes it wonderful for creating different looks. Now for my favorite part, I swatched it on my hand this morning at 6:30am in order to show a friend at work the thin line and the pigment, figured I would rub it off or wash it off when I got there. However, after licking my finger and washing my hands twice, it still looked like it did on application! The two pics attached, the first was at 6:30am, the second was 12 HOURS LATER! I knew that it held well on my eyes, but had no idea until I put it on my hand how fabulously it held it’s own. I would not only recommend but will purchase again and again. It’s that good!
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
I am super crazy over this. I'm not the most advanced makeup artist, but I like to say I'm pretty great at showing off my features. A friend gifted me this flyliner after my purse was stolen, knowing I yearn to be Rihanna. Probably the best gift ever. Not only is it so easy to use that it has me trying more daring looks that are coming out flawless, it actually is super long wear. I had a "test day" where I did my make up real nice and took naps, watched sad movies, took more naps and honestly, as Rihanna would, smoked a bunch of weed. The flyliner survived about 36 hours of me napping and being lazy all weekend and needed minimal touching up. So far in life, this is my favorite eyeliner.
Jaimielyn B.
Aurora, CO
I am stunned by this eyeliner. I was looking to replace my KVD Tattoo Liner and chose this one as it had just come out and Jackie Aina seemed to like it. The night I used it, something was irritating my eye and it watered like crazy. I expected a black mess all over my lid from the eyeliner and it had not budged one bit. Looked just as perfect as I did when I applied it. Even my KVD would fade from my outer corner other times when my eyes got incredibly watery.

The only thing to be careful of is when it has first been applied, it will still be wet and can transfer. I have hooded lids and ended up getting a line above my lid when I fully opened my eye right after application.
Halley R.
This eyeliner took the place of Kat Von D for me which I never thought would happen! I know that people are skeptical at first because when you Swatch it on your hand it Feathers a little bit but the skin on your hand and the skin on your eyelid are not the same. It wears all day, is the blackest black, and doesn't dry out quickly. I am an eyeliner connoisseur. I have been doing Wings since I was in 5th grade and I'm now 25 years old so I have the most experience in eyeliner. I've tried well over 50 Liners in my life and this one is officially my favorite liquid eyeliner. The shape is also one of my favorite things about it. It's so easy to apply and maneuver.
Payden C.
I went into Sephora and tested a few eyeliners on my hand, including  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner , and this eyeliner literally didn't budge for like 3 days even if I scrubbed it! All the others faded quick in comparison. My biggest thing with eyeliners is having a thin applicator, and this one was perfect! So if you want things sharp & long lasting, this is definitely it!
Taylor F.
Buffalo
READ UPDATED REVIEW BELOW:

I want to give this product a 5 due to its ease of use and precision. It’s a pen with a really nice fine tip that allows you to draw wings with a fair degree of ease. It’s in a similar price range to Stila and Kat Von D, or other mid-to-high-range eyeliners, so if you’re looking to make a switch you wouldn’t be making a price jump.

My own personal issue might be related to what products I’m using with it or how I use it, but I find that over time and the course of the day, it tends to smudge if I’m not using it with any eyeshadow (being less “longwear” for me). I have hooded eyes, and the product tends to transfer to where my lid kind of folds over. I can’t tell if it’s my foundation (IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ can get oily over time, which might make the product move. Though I try to make my lid more matte with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion), or what it is. However, I’m willing to touch-up through the day if I have to though, because I like this product a lot.

**UPDATE** I have lowered my rating of this eyeliner because I’m still having issues with this liner smudging with my hooded eyes. I have used plenty of other products in the same way or style where I haven’t had this problem. It’s incredibly disappointing, because I love what Fenty Beauty is all about and their inclusive vision for beauty, but I can’t rebuy this or recommend it to anyone based on the experience I’ve had with it.
QUEEN L.
YAS QUEEN.

This was my first purchase ever with Fenty Beauty and I'm glad I bit the bullet. The packaging is so sleek and chic and unique to the eyeliner community. I am a bit of an eyeliner junkie and was hesitant to try this eyeliner since I am partial to brush tip eyeliners. However, I decided to give this product a shot because it was portrayed as a flex tip felt eyeliner.

The eyeliner tip itself is ridiculously flexible. It's sharp enough for that cat eye flick or thick enough to go in between the lash line. The formula does not dry down matte, but gives off a satin shiny finish, which I am not used to. The eyeliner lasts for hours on ends and is waterproof and transfer proof. These are both pluses in my book given that I have had my fair share of racoon eyes at the end of a long day.

If you are looking for a new eyeliner product to try, definitely look into the flyliner, because it will have you slaying your flyest looks.
Jazmine P.
Midland, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I gave this a 5 star because it honestly deserves it! It’s super easy to apply if you usually use this type of eyeliner ! Definitely a long lasting liner! And I know this for a fact because I have really bad allergies and I’m always sneezing which means I’m always squinting my eyes and with other eyeliners by the end of the day it was smudged and sometimes black under my eyes BUT with this one nope! When you first apply it, The application is wet but drys fairly quickly! I haven’t had the use to where you have to keep you eyes closed so that it won’t be applied to you brow bone! I’ve been using this for a good 5 months now so I would recommend it! The only thing I didn’t like about it at first is that it took me a couple of weeks to get use the handle I guess you can say. I’ve used eyeliner products to where they’re a lot more flexible with the handle if that makes any sense! But that was my preference nothing to do with the product!
shams H.
I bought this a couple of weeks ago. I don't usually wear eyeliners, but this one is amazing. It's easy to use, stay all day till you take it off, and the color is so intense. I'm in loooove😍😍😍 Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner
Tiffany A.
Bristol
Is this product worth it, what's it's like compared to Kat Von D Tattoo Liner ?
Jenny M.
Gastonia , NC
Omg I want to try this! I love eyeliner but I can never find a good one. How easy is it to use? Does it glide smoothly or do I have to apply in layers?
Kindyl D.
Stillwater, OK
How easy is it to make a thin line with this eyeliner?
Vaishnavi K.
Fortcollins , CO
Does this spread? How’s it compared to other liquid eyeliners?
Michelle P.
Linden, NJ
How do we feel about this liner lasting?