MakeupFenty Beauty
Fenty Skin Start’R Set

Fenty Beauty Fenty Skin Start’R Set

by Fenty Beauty

I have been wanting to try this skin line for awhile. Does this product help with combination skin (oily/dry) and also with blemishes?
Is this starter kit good for any skin type?
How is this set for those with more sensitive skin?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Fenty Skin Start’R Set!
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
I really do love these products, but I I took a star off for two reasons, 1) normally fragrances don’t bother me, but the one in these products really linger. Second reason I took off the star, was because the “Fat Water”/toner just didn’t do it for me. I love the consistency of it, but it just didn’t wow me. Now what did wow me was the cleanser! I really enjoy the cleanser! I love how soft and how my face feels after I wash it. I really love the exotic ingredients that it’s made with also. I also really enjoy the SPF. I am very happy to see it part of a kit because so many of us will not us it or forget to apply SPF. I would recommend this set to everyone! I really do think you will enjoy them, and you will feel and see a difference in how your skin looks and feels.
jadayra R.
Romeoville, IL
Perfect way to start a new skin care routine. The day SPF moisturizer has a beautiful scent and does not leave a white cast. The toner/serum has an amazing smell and leaves skin soft. And the facial cleanser is a bit drying but does leave skin soft as well!
Nia L.
Hudson, NC
Fenty Beauty Fenty Skin Start’R Set uploaded by Nia L.
This product helped keep my acne away and help stop producing excessive oil production. Left my skin feeling smooth and dewy after every use!! I was a bit hesitant to try but went well over my expectations!!! If you have normal to dry skin this is the products for you!! #fenty #fentyskin #skincare
Janiah B.
Crossett, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
I usually don’t like celebrities skin care things because they tell stories about how they work good and they don’t but Rihanna really did it with this one and it’s definitely a good thing to buy it made my skin feel so moisturized and smooth love you Riri😘
Charisse M.
Hemet, CA
Fenty Beauty Fenty Skin Start’R Set uploaded by Charisse M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok- I am a @FentyFenty Beauty Fenty Skin Start’R Set whore! Literally, love her makeup- but, I ordered the starter set because I have spent sooooooo much money on Skin Care Products- I think this is the the absolute beat Toner I ever used. So, I’m taking a break from my JloBeauty regime & using only this one right now. To see if the results are long lasting. Regardless- I will be definitely be buying a large bottle of the Fat Water Toner!
Breana D.
Easley, SC
Fenty Beauty Fenty Skin Start’R Set uploaded by Breana D.
I was skeptical to use this brand for skincare. I am so in love with all of these items. The fat eater last so long I purchased in October and I still have some leftover. I repurchased the bigger sizes of the moisturizer and cleanser. The moisturizer leaves your skin so smooth and as a bonus it has spf added. Great for the day but unfortunately you can’t use at night.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
If you are looking to try Fenty Skin this is an amazing starter set. The packaging is out of this world. Why doesn't everyone package their products like this? Biodegradable and stylish. So smart. The products are good. The standout is the cleanser in my opinion. You can see my individual product reviews on my profile.
Keyona V.
Taylor, MI
Fenty Beauty Fenty Skin Start’R Set uploaded by Keyona V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve never had bad skin or acne. But I do have blotchy uneven combination skin. This product help all of that. It smells amazing and leaves my face looking moisturized and flawless. It’s also a great base before makeup.
Tamra H.
I'm really not sure about Fenty Beauty Fenty Skin Start’R Set right now. I have been using it for about 2 weeks. I love the way it feels on my skin, it also smells really good and makes my skin appear soft and not so dried out. With that said I'm concerned about the bumps it has created on my face with what appears to be build up or some kind of something in my skin. That is the only problem I am having that bothers me. I've never dealt with anything like that so I'm not sure what's up with that. I will continue for another week and see what happens.
Amy K.
Inwood, NY
Omg I love the smell. Everything smells great! My skin feels amazing. I saw results right away
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rere A.
il y a 2 mois
Catherine Y. il y a 2 mois
The price is reasonable I love the toner leaves the skin refreshing and dewy and the spf moisturizer is lightly scented
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
il y a 5 mois
Fenty Beauty Fenty Skin Start’R Set? How well does this set work and are the products worth it ?
breeann B. il y a 2 mois
I feel like for the price it is very worth is I haven’t had any issues anda I have super sensitive skin