Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Pom-Pom

What it is:
A limited-edition, glittering puff pre-packed with superfine, 3D shimmer, designed for dabbing directly all over the body.

What it does:
Like no body luminizer you’ve ever seen before, this limited-edition pom-pom ornament is pre-packed with superfine 3D shimmer, born to let loose with every touch. Just dab and glow.

Ultra soft and plush, Fairy Bomb makes old school glam an everyday luxury, delivering smooth, hyper-reflective glitter in all its glory. Bless your body from head to toe in a superfine glittering veil: The holiday-ready shade, Candy Sparks, coats skin in the perfect glimmering, iridescent pink designed to light up all skin tones. Plus, it’s softly scented with irresistible vanilla-coconut for a full-on sensorial experience you can’t get enough of.

Ingredients: Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Vanillin, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).

Suggested Usage:
-Dab the pre-filled puff over your entire body for the ultimate bejeweled finish.

Does it smell good?
Does this make deep melanin skin tone look ashy or dull?
Is this the kind that makes a lot of bubbles?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Pom-Pom!
How would you rate this product?
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Pom-Pom uploaded by Becky F.
Love fenty beauty, and this product doesn't disappoint, it blends so well, it's alittle pricey but very worth it, no improvements needed, no improvements needed. Very easy to apply. I recommend this palette. Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Pom-Pom
Chloe W.
Saginaw, TX
Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Pom-Pom uploaded by Chloe W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Fenty is by far my most favorite brand out there. I'm so impressed with all of the makeup line! I love to put this on after I finish my makeup to give it that extra flawless look! It lasts forever and looks so beautiful on the skin. Higher on the price but absolutely worth your money! Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Glittering Pom Pom
Farah L.
Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Pom-Pom uploaded by Farah L.
This product is so beautiful if you are looking for a subtle shimmer sexy look. It’s so small and cute and can also be used as an ornament ! It smells like a beautiful island breeze and leaves a soft shimmer after patting it.
Karen M.
West Wendover, NV
Beautiful color and a nice shimmer,not chunky or tacky. It gives a healthy glow to any look vamping it up to a timeless look.
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
I like the fact that this product comes prepacked, says alot this product. The colors are amazing and it's easy to apply and remove. #VoxBox
Emma L.
Loughborough , Leicestershire
I just love all things Fenty ❤ this is no exception! Really stands out and looks natural or you can add more for an out there look! Highly recommended!
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product. It gives just enough shimmer . So cute and beautiful. Cons are it’s mini but that’s obvious. Affordable. Lasts all day . I love this as a highlight or all over shimmer . I bought tons of these
Valene M.
Sanford , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love riri and I adore what she did with her highlighters.. . It gives a brilliant glow .. you have to try it
Monique C.
Valdosta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s cute...don’t get me wrong, the price is a bit much for a ball of glitter but it’s fun. The pale pink glitter comes out like a highlight for your chest and it’s fun to pat on but if it wasn’t fenty or it wasn’t a Christmasy item I wouldn’t have gotten it. I don’t hate it though...
Anizha W.
greensboro
Purchased at: ULTA
Good product to bathe with . It’s also a very good Pom Pom . I love this product and their brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha G.
Canyon , CA
il y a 2 ans
Veronica B. il y a un an
It is about $10.
Cherifa H.
il y a 2 ans
Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Pom-Pom... anyone know where I can buy this please?
Oksana N. il y a 2 ans